Andywight should be suspended.
Yes 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4

Andywight 
Site Admin

Post Andywight
Running poll on Andywight.

All votes are anonymous. You may change your vote at any time.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 am

Post Re: Andywight
Can we reset this poll for Andywight?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 am

magamud wrote:

:lol: The first member to be suspended for asking questions and lets also make this a permanent ban! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

Yes. The poll has been reset.

If any of the voting members, including Andy, would like a vote concerning a suspension for Andy, please let me know and I will get it posted.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm

magamud wrote:

Yes. The poll has been reset.

If any of the voting members, including Andy, would like a vote concerning a suspension for Andy, please let me know and I will get it posted.

:lol: Sweet, and don't forget to give your reasons! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: The first member to be suspended for asking questions and lets also make this a permanent ban! :lol:

A permanent ban is Andy's ultimate goal with regards to his sociopathic game-playing on this forum, and he is making good progress towards accomplishing it.

I am suspending Andy for 7 days based on his spamming of all current active threads with vacuous and disrespectful posts. I'm not giving Andy any advance warning, as he knows exactly what he is doing and does it deliberately. His next suspension after this will be for two weeks, and subsequent suspensions will be for whatever time period I decide.

But they won't be a permanent ban, which is Andy's stated goal.

Remember, Andy is a sociopath, and this is just a game to him. He doesn't care.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 pm
Site Admin

Here is Andy's last barrage of the same repetitive spam that he has been posting ad nauseum in the forum lately (1 2 3 4).

But Andy will say it's not evidence, it's conjecture, it's not proof of anything, etc. We can have the joy of hearing it all again from Andy in seven days.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Sorry, Chico.

You are not allowed - in any legitimate process - to malign someone and then feel unjustifiably maligned yourself.

Debate is a two-way street.

Ad hominems are a two-way toss.

That said, this burp of a forum has managed to channel all movement in one direction, that set by Chico's compass.

I salute your ascension to the throne of a forum that started out as a planar ideal.

You've made a long line of fellow penman perches proud, I'm sure ... from Richelieu to Robespierre to the Rand Corp. retinue.

Pax

ps: Who knows, this may be my last post here if Chico decides that is to be the case. Or if I make that decision, myself. So be it. Everything comes to an end in its turn, except the carousel.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 am

Howdy all,

4 members posting + myself as a new member...

Andy adds colour to the debate (debate not necessarily the correct term) on who is or isn't a sociopath...

He has equal rights to his views and fires rebuttals as good as anyone else here, based on the content of most threads calling out the suspected Sociopaths of this here forum...

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:37 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You are not allowed - in any legitimate process - to malign someone and then feel unjustifiably maligned yourself.

That's not what happened, but that is how you and Andy will spin Andy's suspension. I'm well aware of that, and I even anticipated it. It's all part of Andy's plan. Like I said, he's a sociopath with a lifetime of experience in dirty tricks, and he knows what he is doing. Just like you do.

UncleZook wrote:
Ad hominems are a two-way toss.

Again, that's not what is happening here. You and Andy being exposed as sociopaths is not about ad hominems. It's about documented observation and analysis of your behavior. You and Andy will "twist and shout" this for all you are worth (you have no choice, your forum survival is at stake), but it doesn't change the truth, that you are both game-playing sociopaths bent on deception and manipulation.

UncleZook wrote:
That said, this burp of a forum has managed to channel all movement in one direction, that set by Chico's compass.

Read it and weep. Yes, it's back to the drawing board of Chico's vision, just like it was when I started the forum. The grand experiment failed, thanks to two hidden sociopaths who have nearly everyone fooled -- Andy and Zook. (Of course, I'm excluding GypsyWoman and crew, as that was the first failure).

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Who knows, this may be my last post here if Chico decides that is to be the case.

With every one of your three suspensions, I personally was hoping to never read another one of your BS posts ever again. Instead, I tolerated sickening deceit and manipulation coming from you with exasperating regularity. If you want this to be your last post here, you know how to make it happen -- just quit logging in. I assure you, it won't break my heart. I also assure you, you won't do it. You've already tried twice and couldn't accept your humiliating defeat. Sociopaths won't give up. Witness Bill Clinton, still trying to exercise power, even if he has to do it from behind his wife's skirt. Zook is no different.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next