Yes 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4

Andywight 
Site Admin

Post Re: Andywight
pod wrote:
Howdy all,

4 members posting + myself as a new member...

Andy adds colour to the debate (debate not necessarily the correct term) on who is or isn't a sociopath...

He has equal rights to his views and fires rebuttals as good as anyone else here, based on the content of most threads calling out the suspected Sociopaths of this here forum...

Well, look who rides in to rescue the flailing sociopath. Since you are a long-time compadre of Zook's in forum positions of power and control, I have to assume your defense of Andy (who you banned from Nexus, as you did me) is just a feint designed to distract attention from your real purpose here. Now I suppose you are going to lecture us on the benefits of free speech, when you wouldn't even support it at Nexus, so strong was your loyalty to King Richard and the position of power he rewarded you with. I'm seeing hypocrisy in spades already, pod, and this is only your first post. You're a smooth operator, as I know from direct experience, and that gives you at least that much in common with Andy and Zook, who are also smooth operators.

Welcome to the forum. This should be interesting.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:50 am

Thanks for the welcome Chico...

Just to save you energy...I'm not taking the bait... ;)

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:59 am

pod wrote:
Howdy all,

4 members posting + myself as a new member...

Andy adds colour to the debate (debate not necessarily the correct term) on who is or isn't a sociopath...

He has equal rights to his views and fires rebuttals as good as anyone else here, based on the content of most threads calling out the suspected Sociopaths of this here forum...

Well, look who rides in to rescue the flailing sociopath. Since you are a long-time compadre of Zook's in forum positions of power and control, I have to assume your defense of Andy (who you banned from Nexus, as you did me) is just a feint designed to distract attention from your real purpose here. Now I suppose you are going to lecture us on the benefits of free speech, when you wouldn't even support it at Nexus, so strong was your loyalty to King Richard and the position of power he rewarded you with. I'm seeing hypocrisy in spades already, pod, and this is only your first post. You're a smooth operator, as I know from direct experience, and that gives you at least that much in common with Andy and Zook, who are also smooth operators.

Welcome to the forum. This should be interesting.

Rule #1: Never appear sympathetic to any soul condemned by Chico as being either sociopathic, psychopathic, and/or subhuman.

Well, Pod ... looks like you went up the creek even before loading the supplies and holding the paddle. :jest:

Pax

ps: I must say, you're a welcome if unexpected sight in these parts.

ps2: If the People's Potentate has no objections to my greeting Pod in a friendly manner, I will take my leave of this thread.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:07 am
Site Admin

A permanent ban is still Andy's ultimate goal with regards to his sociopathic game-playing on this forum, and he is making more progress towards accomplishing it.

I am suspending Andy for 14 days based on his extensive character assassination efforts against other forum members (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and there's more, but that was enough for another suspension). I'm not giving Andy any advance warning, as he knows exactly what he is doing and does it deliberately. His next suspension after this will be for three weeks, and subsequent suspensions will be for whatever time period I decide.

But they won't be a permanent ban, which is Andy's desired goal.

Remember, Andy is a sociopath, and this is just a game to him. He doesn't really care.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:12 am

A permanent ban is still Andy's ultimate goal with regards to his sociopathic game-playing on this forum, and he is making more progress towards accomplishing it.

I am suspending Andy for 14 days based on his extensive character assassination efforts against other forum members (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and there's more, but that was enough for another suspension). I'm not giving Andy any advance warning, as he knows exactly what he is doing and does it deliberately. His next suspension after this will be for three weeks, and subsequent suspensions will be for whatever time period I decide.

But they won't be a permanent ban, which is Andy's desired goal.

Remember, Andy is a sociopath, and this is just a game to him. He doesn't really care.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If United Chico is a study in anything ... it is a case study of human nature turning best intentions into hellbound roadways.

Chico had the best of intentions when he decided to sip from the cup of autocracy, e.g. during the period of screech owl's sock puppetry. But the catch-22 here is ... once sipped, the thirst only increases. There are the exceptional humans who can resist a second drink, to be sure. But burp forums managed by burp humans only have one possible outcome, burp behavior.

Chico is manifesting the potential for small-mindedness in humans.

There is no doubt that his mind will continue to shrink as his thirst for control increases. Great humans have tried to hold their mind big whilst their thirst for power grew ... and failed. Small humans have tried and failed quicker. Burp humans? Well, if I was a betting man, I'd say we'd lost Chico's mind in the blink of an eye, umpteen blinks ago.

Andy's crime? Holding the mirror to a burp of a human on a burp of a forum ... who fancies himself to be quite the psychologist alongside his other roles as judge, jury, and executioner of the membership.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 am
Site Admin

Eloquent BS, Zook, but no matter how eloquent you make it, it's still just BS.

UncleZook wrote:
Well, if I was a betting man, I'd say we'd lost Chico's mind in the blink of an eye, umpteen blinks ago.

Careless of you to lose it. Fortunately, Chico has a mind of his own which is completely independent of your sociopathic grotesqueries.

UncleZook wrote:
Andy's crime? Holding the mirror to a burp of a human on a burp of a forum ...

This should go a long way in forging the necessary cooperation between you and Andy in your quest to character assassinate the one person who publicly exposed you both as sociopaths to the world. I well know that, in the mind of a sociopath, there is no forgiveness for the crime of "blowing your cover". Without the mask, a sociopath no longer has a free ride on the road to successful evil-doing. You have to work much harder now, Zook, because some of us can see through you.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2