Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AJC: another insidious Zionist network 

Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
To be fair, I don't think Chico is racist. I just think he lacks the intellectual sauce to understand the logical consequences of statements.

I agree that he's not over-endowed in the "intellectual sauce" department, but I wouldn't be to sure about him not being a racist , this recent statement of his prompted me rethink some of the other remarks made by him in the past. I recall that during a Skype conversation he confessed that he found all black women unattractive! Being in an inter-racial relationship and living in a predominant black country I was initially "taken aback", but like you're doing now, simply brushed it off as possible miss-understanding... now I'm not so sure!!!

That's disappointing to hear. People that make broad statements like that tend to live in small bubbles of existence, IMO. And they can't truly appreciate the beauty of women, for beauty is race-independent and individual-specific, not the other way around. If truth be told, real men are attracted to anything that has curves, softness and moves. Or even curves, hardness and still as stone. Benzoni's Veiled Rebecca comes to mind. Have curves ... will come ... biological imperative ... that sorta thing.

Sure, men can have favorite types. Some men are significantly attracted to Dutch blondes. Others to Japanese flower girls. Still others to Venezuelan voluptuousness. And of course, virtually all men have specific individual women (in any racial type) that they are not attracted to, beauty being what it is, squarely in the eye of the beholder.

But I've yet to hear of a full-blooded man who claims not to be attracted to an entire particular racial type. Boys maybe, but not grown men.

To this point, I get it that eunuchs may not have a strong enough libido to be turned on by any woman of any racial background ... that J. Edgar Hoover's interest in women is primarily confined to the lingerie they wear ... and that men who are attracted to men generally are not attracted to women.

I kinda feel sorry for the old pip, if that's how he truly feels. But it does give us an insight into Chico's narrowmindedness on things in general.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon May 19, 2014 3:10 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
we see Chico's racism emerge as it broadbrushes Semites, Hamites, Japhetites, Arabs, and every other ethnicity that ever existed in Biblical Judea (e.g. by suggesting that their peopleness is sociopathic).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mais bien sûr.

It's reassuring to see the two forum sociopaths join forces and mutually escalate their lies, as I knew they would. You two are such predictable idiots.

The spirit of Jewishness is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why Jewish leadership and its followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

You sociopaths do know your history, right?

The spirit of fascists is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why fascist leadership and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

The spirit of tyrants is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why tyrannical leadership and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

The spirit of pathological liars is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why pathological liars and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

The spirit of character assassins is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why character assassins and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of forum after forum as their disease gets recognized.

Sociopaths show up in the leadership of almost everything, including the U.S. government, international banking, the military, the Catholic religion, and yes, even the Jewish religion!

Tue May 20, 2014 4:35 am

The spirit of fascists is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why fascist leadership and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

The spirit of tyrants is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why tyrannical leadership and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

The spirit of pathological liars is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why pathological liars and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

The spirit of character assassins is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why character assassins and their followers are pariahs, being kicked out of forum after forum as their disease gets recognized.

Sociopaths show up in the leadership of almost everything, including the U.S. government, international banking, the military, the Catholic religion, and yes, even the Jewish religion!

This John Kerry like explanation of your context is just lame Chicodoodoo, and looking forward to your explanation about your remarks on black women!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 20, 2014 11:21 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
But it does give us an insight into Chico's narrowmindedness on things in general.

It should give us insight into Andy's sociopathic behavior, with his game-playing, "twist and shout" character assassination. It should also give us insight into your sociopathic behavior, escalating Andy's lies for the benefit of your own game-playing, "twist and shout" character assassination.

You don't realize how alike you two are. It's interesting how, for the longest time, you two couldn't stand each other. I couldn't even get you to talk to each other despite numerous efforts. Now that you have both been exposed as sociopaths, you are really starting to cozy up to each other. That in itself is a revealing commentary on how selfish and arrogant sociopaths find common ground and organize, much to the detriment of the majority.

Tue May 20, 2014 6:44 pm

UncleZook wrote:
we see Chico's racism emerge as it broadbrushes Semites, Hamites, Japhetites, Arabs, and every other ethnicity that ever existed in Biblical Judea (e.g. by suggesting that their peopleness is sociopathic).

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mais bien sûr.

It's reassuring to see the two forum sociopaths join forces and mutually escalate their lies, as I knew they would. You two are such predictable idiots.

Alignment is not alliance. Notwithstanding Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, my views tend to have better alignment with Andy's views than they do with yours, Chico. I'll support anybody who recognizes the Talmudist mason jar that we're all currently pickling in, courtesy of the Banksters push for FSD. And I'll expose anybody that attempts generalization in the presence of specific detail.

To this, I think Andy understands the immediacy and imminency of the threat posed by banksters against this evolving experiment called humanity. I also think that you, Chico, are a generalizing rabbit on the carrotmunch, e.g. muddying the waters, spinning the whirlygigs, and ping-ponging discourse.

To wit, there are no lies to escalate ... only truths to percolate.

Quote:
The spirit of Jewishness is the psychology of sociopaths. That's why Jewish leadership and its followers are pariahs, being kicked out of country after country as their disease gets recognized.

I no longer trust the history written by the empire's quills. Where is the proof that the Jewish leadership and its followers have ever been pariahs in any lands? I mean, if we gauge today's observable reality, the so-called Jewish leadership and its followers are the ones displacing peoples and cultures, not the ones being displaced.
So why do you think that things were different a hundred, five hundred, a thousand years ago? Why are you quick to accept the bankster empire's historians version of things? They've had control of the publishing houses and modern curriculum for at least a hundred years. And they haven't wasted this opportunity. Certainly, they would have been in prime position to choose protagonist roles for themselves in many of the modern stories being told. What greater protagonism is there then self-narrated victimhood in forced exodus? Pogroms; the Holocaust; People without a land ... these are powerful memes. We've already seen hyperbole in the Holocaust
Industry. What makes you think there is no hyperbole at play in the historical renderings of pogroms, pariahs,
and peoples without a land?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue May 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Quote:

Well, this alleged sociopath no longer abides history written by the divide and conquerors. Again, prove your claim that country after country kicked out the Jewish leadership? The word Jew wasn't even coined until the 19th century (according to Benjamin Freedman).

Quote:

Italy embraced the fascists ... it took a world war to defeat fascism in Italy. Likewise, Japan embraced its fascists. Germany embraced its fascists. Seems that your thesis is somewhat flawed.

Quote:

The tyrant Mao ruled for how many years after the recognition of his disease as a sociopath? Ditto for Lenin, Stalin, Saddam, Marcos, Ceaucescu, Castro, Amin, Menghistu, Milosevic, Pinochet, Somoza, Mugabe, Botha, etc., etc. Each enjoyed their respective country's pomp and circumstance for years on end. Seems that your thesis is somewhat flawed.

Quote:

Harper, Obama, Blair, Bush, Shrub, Clinton, Sarkoczy, Cameron, Howard, etc. etc. ... are all pathological liars. Pathological lying appears to be a qualification for the top job of any country. The disease had long been recognized but the sheeple still flock to the polls to elect their shepherds (at least, in theory). Seems that your thesis is somewhat flawed.

Quote:

Well, how many forums have you been kicked out of now, Chico ... three? Four? In any event, your thesis does appear to have some merit wrt character assassins. Indeed, I got kicked off of Avalon because I was starting to assassinate the character of Sweet William there. In the end, it really doesn't matter whether the assassination is warranted or not ... it simply won't be tolerated. So kudos for banging the drum in the sweet spot.

Quote:

Even the Jewish religion?? I'm confused. Didn't you start this giggle-along by implying that the spirit of Jewishness is the psychology of sociopaths? Spinning the wheel again?

Pax

Tue May 20, 2014 8:57 pm

It should give us insight into Andy's sociopathic behavior, with his game-playing, "twist and shout" character assassination. It should also give us insight into your sociopathic behavior, escalating Andy's lies for the benefit of your own game-playing, "twist and shout" character assassination.

This is just too funny! Here you are accusing me of character assassination for legitimately drawing attention to your racist remarks and then in the same breath assassinate my character by calling me a Sociopath!!! :lol:

If you had referenced the spirit of a movement or belief instead of a race I wouldn't have mentioned it. The main person assassinating your character here Mr Martin is yourself!

You don't realize how alike you two are. It's interesting how, for the longest time, you two couldn't stand each other. I couldn't even get you to talk to each other despite numerous efforts. Now that you have both been exposed as sociopaths, you are really starting to cozy up to each other. That in itself is a revealing commentary on how selfish and arrogant sociopaths find common ground and organize, much to the detriment of the majority.

I'm really starting to be concerned about this paranoia you're now displaying Chicodoodoo, maybe mags can give you a "friends & family" discount for some therapy?

Last edited by andywight on Tue May 20, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tue May 20, 2014 9:35 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

That is a lie. It is what we can expect from a sociopath, who will lie whenever a lie advances his agenda and he thinks he can get away with it.

Your lie: "we see Chico's racism emerge as it broadbrushes Semites, Hamites, Japhetites, Arabs, and every other ethnicity that ever existed in Biblical Judea"

Andy's lie: "he confessed that he found all black women unattractive!"

Your escalation: "I get it that eunuchs may not have a strong enough libido to be turned on by any woman of any racial background ... But it does give us an insight into Chico's narrowmindedness on things in general. "

Andy's escalation: "This John Kerry like explanation of your context is just lame Chicodoodoo, and looking forward to your explanation about your remarks on black women!"

The above is a very good demonstration of how sociopaths organize and work their evil together, even when they fundamentally deplore one another.

UncleZook wrote:
I no longer trust the history written by the empire's quills.

You hypocrite. You will pull anything down from a Google search and use it to advance your argument without ever questioning its veracity.

UncleZook wrote:
Where is the proof that the Jewish leadership and its followers have ever been pariahs in any lands?

Does Nazi Germany count? How about Russia before that? Do you think everyone is comatose that you dare make such a false inference? Or are you just a lying, scheming, game-playing sociopath?

Granted, the answer could easily be both...

Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Well I guess it boils down to your word against mine!

So lets examine Chicodoodoo's word!

• Chicodoodoo caught lying about Bill Still's Quark wallet history. (documented evidence posted here)
  • Chicodoodoo caught lying about deleting an ex-members account. (Which he later admitted to after I offered to provide Skype logs as evidence to these lies)
  • Chicodoodoo caught lying about his relationship with this ex-member. (I have copy's of public records that
    prove Chicodoodoo owns land/property in the same town as this ex-member gives as his address, but who doesn't show up in those same public records as owning any land/property in this area)
  • Chicodoodoo has accused me of lying on several occasions but has never provided any evidence to prove this, which can only lead to the conclusion that he is in fact the one lying.

So let examine mine!

• Lots of accusations from people I disagree with, but nothing proven.

The above is a very good demonstration of how sociopaths organize and work their evil together, even when they fundamentally deplore one another.

I hardly think drawing attention to obvious racist remarks can be described as "organizing and working evil", should we also add "drama queen" to your repertoire Chicodoodoo?

You still haven't attempted to explain how referencing a "race" as opposed to a "movement or belief" with a negative descriptive can be described as anything else but racist???

If we assume your belief that Zook and I are Sociopaths to be true, even with the absence of any scientific evidence to back up this belief, can you please explain how someone devoid of any normal feelings can "fundamentally deplore" anybody?

To paraphrase Thomas Sheridan: Sociopaths don't have the same feelings as you and I, to them it's just business!

Tue May 20, 2014 10:35 pm

UncleZook wrote:

That is a lie. It is what we can expect from a sociopath, who will lie whenever a lie advances his agenda and he thinks he can get away with it.

Informed opinions do not constitute lies, any more than winged ostriches constitute an ability to soar with the condors.

Quote:
Your lie: "we see Chico's racism emerge as it broadbrushes Semites, Hamites, Japhetites, Arabs, and every other ethnicity that ever existed in Biblical Judea"

That was conjecture, not a lie. There were two points to the conjecture. When you attacked the spirit of Jewishness, you attacked the sundry spiritualities of all Judeans (in the narrative of Benjamin Freedman); and you also attacked the adopted Talmudic spirituality of all nonJudeans (e.g. 90% and more of those presently calling themselves Jews). The first is necessarily a racist attack because native Judeans were born into the region's spiritual energy and practices. It is akin to attacking the spirituality of the indigenous North Americans, or of the Aboriginies of Australia or of the Pygmy peoples in Africa ... and then claiming it is not racist to do so. The second is a nonracist attack because it pertains to adopted religious practices, not indigenous practices.

Quote:

He says, he says. Your credibility is not that good right now, Chico. You do the math. In any event, I vaguely recollect something similar in our own dozen or so mutual skype conversations ... which must total some 20 hours or more. I think it started with Beethoven, Moonlight Sonata and a comparison with rap music ... then devolved into a racial discussion of sorts. Granted, I can't remember if you actually said you were not attracted to black women. But it wouldn't surprise me given our forays into racially-sensitive topics and the attending energies involved.

But mine is not to paint you as a racist ... if you say that you're not, then who am I to say that you are? I don't know you from Adam. But I do know that you suffer from not fully appreciating the logical implications of statements (your own as well as others). If you'd like to set the record straight for us, then perhaps we can move off such an incendiary topic as racism. The topic merely serves to remove focus from the message and place it on the messenger. Again, your statement about the spirit of Jewishness is racist in the Freedman narrative ... and religious- intolerant in the Zionist narrative. Logical implications of your own construction.

So let's ask the questions more delicately: did you say what Andy charges you with saying? And two, do you understand that by announcing to a relative stranger on the internet (e.g. Andy) that you are not attracted to a particular race of women, that that indeed constitutes a racist statement? I say, racist, not in any derogatory way, but as an objective descriptor. Finally three, do you consider yourself to be a racist? (Again, not in any derogatory way).

FTR, I was once a racist myself ... when I was in high school. I held particular views about different races of people that were not of my own race, e.g. ethnic Hindu from South India. Then I started interacting with people from other races in meaningful ways ... eventually, one of my sisters married a Scottish Canadian ... and today, I'm almost mortified to have ever held a race-view. I'm now a fully-committed individualist and my level/quality of racism only extends to the human race as a whole. Indeed, if I ever run into martians, I'm sure my human racism would be triggered ... and probably would last at least until I start interacting in meaningful ways with the little green fellars. Then my racism would extend to those that enter the Solar System, not those originating in it.
The law of diminishing extension, if you will.

Quote:
Your escalation: "I get it that eunuchs may not have a strong enough libido to be turned on by any woman of any racial background ... But it does give us an insight into Chico's narrowmindedness on things in general. "

You cut out some stuff that contains more narrative. The first sentence is not the immediate antecedent of the second sentence. Why can't you ever be honest enough to leave some narrative intact for the good folks to chew on?

Quote:
Andy's escalation: "This John Kerry like explanation of your context is just lame Chicodoodoo, and looking forward to your explanation about your remarks on black women!"

Fundamentally deplore one another?? Sure, I might have said something similar in a skype convo eons ago ... but I've also uttered "I'll kill you!" to people that had really enraged me (from time to time over the years). Rest easy, good folks ... I've yet to kill anybody. In the moment is a being apart from out of the moment.. Uttering things in an overheated hot zone is not the same as uttering things in an undercooled cool zone. To wit, a glass of water means entirely different things to a man in the middle of the Sahara ... and another in the middle of a monsoon.

A man's state of mind and philosophy is best judged by the immediate coordinates of a lounge chair on a gentle lawn on a gentle day, with a gentle breeze and pink lemonade on a gentle tray.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I no longer trust the history written by the empire's quills.

You hypocrite. You will pull anything down from a Google search and use it to advance your argument without ever questioning its veracity.

No hypocrisy. I leave everything that I research to my own discernment. I then leave others the task of refuting my discernment. And in my discernment, you continue to do a piss poor job with your own discernment. So be it.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Where is the proof that the Jewish leadership and its followers have ever been pariahs in any lands?

Does Nazi Germany count? How about Russia before that?

Nope. Nazi Germany was a proven Protocols-instructed Zionist-led bankster empire job. They financed Hitler. They financed the antechamber of horrors leading into the creation of the state of Israel. They promised a land without a people to a people without a land ... but first they needed to displace the self-styled Jewish people in Europe so that they would be a people without a land and in need of some; and too, they had to displace the indigenous Palestinian Arabs and Jews (that had coexisted with Arabs without any mutual pariah feelings for centuries); here, look up the Ringworm Affair to understand that the elitist Zionists never cared all that much about Semitic Jews or Morrocan Jews or even their own kind (also look up New York port of entry refusal of Ashkenazi Jews fleeing Hitler's persecution). To wit, there is no convincing evidence of genuine pariah feelings between the people of Europe and the Ashkenazi Jews; the only evidence is of an engineered exodus by the bankster cohort.

Ditto for Russia. Look up Jacob Schiff, 20 million dollars, Lev Bronstein, Ulyanov, Red and White Armies ... the refusal of the Czar to allow a central bank inside his territories; the bankster cohort's desire to take revenge and displace the existing Czarist aristocracy with a neoAristocracy controlled by the self-styled Jewish Bolsheviks.
The Khazars had lost lands to Russia a long time before that (on the battlefields). Of course, re-writing the losses of regional war as losses incurred by pogroms - has much more potential for sympathy - and a well-constructed Trojan Horse for would-be Greeks having sinister designs on would-be Troy. In any event, the Bolshevik revolution was an opportunity to get those lands back as well as exact revenge for the battlefied losses.

Quote:
Do you think everyone is comatose that you dare make such a false inference? Or are you just a lying, scheming, game-playing sociopath? Granted, the answer could easily be both...

What false inference? Mass exodus happens all the time when the elites of nations decide to foment hostilities without the consent of the people. For example, look at the exodus of peoples that occurred when India was partitioned into Pakistan and India by the treacherous collusion of Jinnah, Nehru, the British, and even Mahatma Gandhi? Did the people themselves really want to leave? People flee war zones all the time.

And wars are never initiated by the peoples themselves - at least I can't think of any known war that was actually initiated at the peoples level. In fact, virtually all wars and hostilities are manufactured by elites looking to expand their powers. Has nothing to do with the peoples themselves. They are merely pawns being moved. The game is only over when the royals are captured.

In short, the evidence does not support the claim of pogroms.

Pax

Wed May 21, 2014 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next