Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AJC: another insidious Zionist network 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10862
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
andywight wrote:
Andy's lie: "he confessed that he found all black women unattractive!"
Well I guess it boils down to your word against mine!

That is not the issue. The issue is what is the truth.

If people want to believe Andy is telling the truth, then that is their prerogative. I used to believe Andy told the truth too, but I eventually had to admit that he had royally fooled me. Andy is quite skilled at fooling others. He lies through the deceptive manipulation of truths and half-truths, which is hard to detect. Most skilled sociopaths lie in this manner, and after years of observing Andy in action, I have come to believe that he is indeed a skilled sociopath. Of course, I could be wrong, but there is a mountain of evidence that would need to be refuted in order to show that Andy is not all about game-playing, laying traps, character assassination, hypocrisy, selfishness, and inflated ego.

andywight wrote:
can you please explain how someone devoid of any normal feelings can "fundamentally deplore" anybody?

That's a cute bit of dishonesty and game-playing, Andy. Sociopaths are not "devoid of any normal feelings". Sociopaths have most of the same feelings as normal people, but those feelings are amplified or diminished to varying degrees by their "mix" of foundational emotions. Typically sociopaths lack empathy. This deficiency in this one foundational emotion diminishes their caring about others, their ability to feel shame and guilt, their ability to take responsibility for their actions, their honesty, and their ability to be genuine. It amplifies their ego, their lust for power and control, their aggressiveness, their callousness, their selfishness, their cruelty, their scheming and game-playing, their deceitfulness, and their desire to manipulate others.

It's quite interesting how you take Thomas Sheridan's quote literally. You clearly don't have a clue what he's talking about, do you. And why should you? The feelings normal people have that are derived from empathy are quite alien to sociopaths. Because of this, a sociopath can only take Sheridan's words literally, just as you do. You made the same mistake here when you wrongly concluded that I am unaware of the meaning of "sociopath" and "psychopath".

I know you can't believe it, Andy, but you really do expose your sociopathy in nearly every post you make. That's why I am happy to see you posting so prolifically as of late. You not only hang yourself, you build the gallows and provide the rope!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed May 21, 2014 10:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
andywight wrote:
Well I guess it boils down to your word against mine!

That is not the issue. The issue is what is the truth.

If people want to believe Andy is telling the truth, then that is their prerogative. I used to believe Andy told the truth too, but I eventually had to admit that he had royally fooled me. Andy is quite skilled at fooling others. He lies through the deceptive manipulation of truths and half-truths, which is hard to detect. Most skilled sociopaths lie in this manner, and after years of observing Andy in action, I have come to believe that he is indeed a skilled sociopath. Of course, I could be wrong, but there is a mountain of evidence that would need to be refuted in order to show that Andy is not all about game-playing, laying traps, character assassination, hypocrisy, selfishness, and inflated ego.

In this instance I'm afraid it does, but in good faith I followed your link to the evidence of my alleged dishonesty, but all I found there was just more unproven accusations which doesn't prove shit about anything, apart from your now obvious separation from reality!

Also didn't you publicly vow to never engage me here again, you can't even keep a promise to yourself! :lol:

andywight wrote:
If we assume your belief that Zook and I are Sociopaths to be true, even with the absence of any scientific evidence to back up this belief, can you please explain how someone devoid of any normal feelings can "fundamentally deplore" anybody?

That's a cute bit of dishonesty and game-playing, Andy. Sociopaths are not "devoid of any normal feelings". Sociopaths have most of the same feelings as normal people, but those feelings are amplified or diminished to varying degrees by their "mix" of foundational emotions. Typically sociopaths lack empathy. This deficiency in this one foundational emotion diminishes their caring about others, their ability to feel shame and guilt, their ability to take responsibility for their actions, their honesty, and their ability to be genuine. It amplifies their ego, their lust for power and control, their aggressiveness, their callousness, their selfishness, their cruelty, their scheming and game-playing, their deceitfulness, and their desire to manipulate others.

This really highlights your limited understanding of Sociopathy, but here you are still arrogantly writing as if your some sort of authority on the subject.

Your not Chicodoodoo! And I again state that your amateurish statements and analysis only harm the fight against them!!!

"Typically sociopaths lack empathy" - are you fucking retarded? Can you please explain an atypical Sociopath with empathy for us non-experts???

It's quite interesting how you take Thomas Sheridan's quote literally. You clearly don't have a clue what he's talking about, do you.

Do you know the difference between a quote and a paraphrase?

Be advised that these now trademark spin tactics do little more than highlight your dishonesty Chicodoodoo!

And why should you? The feelings normal people have that are derived from empathy are quite alien to sociopaths. Because of this, a sociopath can only take Sheridan's words literally, just as you do. You made the same mistake here when you wrongly concluded that I am unaware of the meaning of "sociopath" and "psychopath".

If I was wrong, then prove it!

I know you can't believe it, Andy, but you really do expose your sociopathy in nearly every post you make. That's why I am happy to see you posting so prolifically as of late. You not only hang yourself, you build the gallows and provide the rope!


Image

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu May 22, 2014 3:20 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10862
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
andywight wrote:
but all I found there was just more unproven accusations which doesn't prove shit about anything, apart from your now obvious separation from reality!

I'm not playing your rigged "prove it" game. I just provide the evidence of your psychological deviancy and let people decide for themselves.

andywight wrote:
Also didn't you publicly vow to never engage me here again, you can't even keep a promise to yourself! :lol:

"Publicly vow to never engage me here again"? Here is my post, if you want to point out that definitive vow.

andywight wrote:
This really highlights your limited understanding of Sociopathy...

:lol: :lol:

No, that was my point about you!

andywight wrote:
"Typically sociopaths lack empathy" - are you fucking retarded? Can you please explain an atypical Sociopath with empathy for us non-experts???

I can see it's going to take a lot of explanation for you, given your limited education. I'll try to be brief. "Typically sociopaths lack empathy" is what I wrote. Typically is an adverb that modifies the verb "lack", not the noun "sociopaths", so we are not talking about typical or atypical sociopaths. While some sociopaths have no empathy, others have low empathy. Having either no empathy or low empathy falls in the category of lacking empathy. Is that enough explanation for you, or do you also need to know what the definition of 'is' is?

andywight wrote:
Do you know the difference between a quote and a paraphrase?

Are you saying you may have misunderstood what Sheridan was trying to communicate? Perhaps you should quote him directly so there is no error introduced by Andy's poor comprehension skills.

andywight wrote:
Be advised that these now trademark spin tactics do little more than highlight your dishonesty Chicodoodoo!

When you try to reflect your own malfeasance back onto your opponent, that tells me I really nailed you. To a sociopath, truth is a real bitch, isn't it.

andywight wrote:
If I was wrong, then prove it!

:lol: Sufficient evidence is all that is required. We already know there is no proving anything to you, Mr. BlackKnight.



_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 22, 2014 4:57 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10862
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
UncleZook wrote:
Informed opinions do not constitute lies

Oh, nice. Now we can excuse lying as "informed opinions". This is the same tactic the Federal Reserve Chairman uses. You forget that "informed opinions" need not be true, either deliberately or not.

UncleZook wrote:
That was conjecture, not a lie.

Oh, nice. Now we can excuse lying as "conjecture". You really are beyond belief, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
So let's ask the questions more delicately: did you say what Andy charges you with saying? And two, do you understand that by announcing to a relative stranger on the internet (e.g. Andy) that you are not attracted to a particular race of women, that that indeed constitutes a racist statement? I say, racist, not in any derogatory way, but as an objective descriptor. Finally three, do you consider yourself to be a racist? (Again, not in any derogatory way).

"No" to all three questions.

UncleZook wrote:
Why can't you ever be honest enough to leave some narrative intact for the good folks to chew on?

1. The entire narrative can already be reviewed by clicking on the link.

2. The entire narrative is not needed to get the flavor of what you are doing in the narrative, which is clearly an attempt to discredit me via character assassination. The lines I quoted were sufficient to demonstrate this without adding the intervening lines which would have just been superfluous and overkill.

3. It gives you another opportunity to expose yourself as a sociopath, which you have once again done without realizing it.

4. It highlights your defective reasoning ability, since my honesty is not a function of how much of your narrative I quote.

UncleZook wrote:
Fundamentally deplore one another??

Your love for Andy (and vice versa) has been amply illustrated in this forum. Only a sociopath would deny an inconvenient truth using faulty allegories designed to deceive and manipulate.

UncleZook wrote:
No hypocrisy. I leave everything that I research to my own discernment.

:lol: Yes, that is a problem.

UncleZook wrote:
Nope. Nazi Germany was a proven Protocols-instructed Zionist-led bankster empire job. Ditto for Russia.

The reasons why human history unfolds as it does are indeed mostly hidden. That doesn't change the facts of what happened on the ground. Jews were driven out of Russia, and later driven out of Germany. There are people in the USA (like Brother Nathanael) who would like to drive a good many Jews out of America today because of the Federal Reserve, AIPAC, AJC, etc. Is this solely because Zionist banksters planned for Jews to be pariahs, or is it because everyday Jews are being associated with the evil forces that occupy their leadership positions?

In short, you're so full of deceit that I would prefer not to deal with you. Hey, that's exactly the way I feel about Andy! What a coincidence!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 22, 2014 5:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
UncleZook wrote:
Informed opinions do not constitute lies

Oh, nice. Now we can excuse lying as "informed opinions". This is the same tactic the Federal Reserve Chairman uses. You forget that "informed opinions" need not be true, either deliberately or not.


Your delusional state, more likely your fifth column editing ... continues to fuel messenger attacks to the detriment of the message. One can't even have an opinion on this burp of a forum without it being coached on how to behave, and if it behaves differently from what the coach wants, the coach is ready with innuendo and insults worthy of a drill sergeant. It's now the only thing we can expect from someone whose complicity with the bankster pyramid stooges is legendary ... and whose avenues of rational discourse have been shut off. So you ply your trade in the alleys of ad hominem. So be it.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
That was conjecture, not a lie.

Oh, nice. Now we can excuse lying as "conjecture". You really are beyond belief, Zook.


Not one iota of my conjecture has been transformed by your innuendo. Change only occurs if there is a valid rebuttal against the original conjecture, but as we can see, Chico, expecting valid arguments from you is mission improbable.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
So let's ask the questions more delicately: did you say what Andy charges you with saying? And two, do you understand that by announcing to a relative stranger on the internet (e.g. Andy) that you are not attracted to a particular race of women, that that indeed constitutes a racist statement? I say, racist, not in any derogatory way, but as an objective descriptor. Finally three, do you consider yourself to be a racist? (Again, not in any derogatory way).

"No" to all three questions.


The first is a case of he says, he says ... so your "no" doesn't mean that much.

The second is a case of definition, a racist quantifies and qualifies by race ... I merely pointed out this fact in my question. So your "no" has no logical accommodation, for the logic is self-contained, definitional, and answers "yes". By answering "no" you reveal comprehension issues with the English language.

The third is a matter of personal taste ... so your "no" is an opinion and should be handled as such.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Why can't you ever be honest enough to leave some narrative intact for the good folks to chew on?

1. The entire narrative can already be reviewed by clicking on the link.

2. The entire narrative is not needed to get the flavor of what you are doing in the narrative, which is clearly an attempt to discredit me via character assassination. The lines I quoted were sufficient to demonstrate this without adding the intervening lines which would have just been superfluous and overkill.

3. It gives you another opportunity to expose yourself as a sociopath, which you have once again done without realizing it.

4. It highlights your defective reasoning ability, since my honesty is not a function of how much of your narrative I quote.


Fascinating. I see that yet again, you found an opportunity to call me a sociopath. And 2,3, and 4 are incorrect. 2 and 4 are essentially the same thing repeated in different forms. The extra narrative is not superfluous because my concluding statement derives from all the antecedent statements taken together ... for only taken together, they give us a glimpse into some of the reasons why a full-blooded male would not be attracted to a woman (of any racial type). Any of the single antecedent statements in isolation ... would infer that I was attaching the contents of that statement to your lack of attraction to an entire race of women, not just one particular race. Eunuchs don't care about race. Crossdressers don't care about race. And homosexuals don't care about race.

That you actually do care about race (in your attraction) is counterexampled by the three antecedent statements taken together. Any one of the antecedent statements is insufficient in itself, for I was not targeting you as a eunuch, a crossdresser, or a homosexual, I was targeting you as a self-proclaimed nonracist. The three examples I gave are examples of nonracist genderists that are not attracted to women of any racial type. Here, assume that most crossdressers are not attracted to women, that they indeed possess female spirit energy (which is targeted at men). But you're not a genderist because you are presumably attracted to nonBlack women. And because race is integrated into your attraction, that sets you apart from the three examples I gave of nonracists. Hence, you're a counterexample.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Fundamentally deplore one another??

Your love for Andy (and vice versa) has been amply illustrated in this forum. Only a sociopath would deny an inconvenient truth using faulty allegories designed to deceive and manipulate.


There you go again, deceiving and manipulating in the same breath that you claim others are doing it. Andy is just another internet personality that I've had past strained and present unstrained association with. Ditto for you, Mags, and a whole bunch of people I've never actually met. If and when I sit down and drink beer with an internet personality, then we can perhaps talk about knowing someone enough to like, dislike, love or hate. I loathe everything that you stand for, at least in the last little while, Chico. Doesn't mean, I've always loathed. I still remember a time where I actually liked what you brought to the debate and even had your back on issues that flared up at Avalon (not so much there), and Nexus (very much there) and even here in this burp of a forum.

All things run in cycles. I guess I'm in the loathing cycle right now. I look forward to not loathing you again when you've either regained some credibility ... or have lost so much credibility that you trigger the abundant empathic reserves I have for the meek, the mentally ill, and the moonbats.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
No hypocrisy. I leave everything that I research to my own discernment.

:lol: Yes, that is a problem.


With your discernment, it would be a problem. With mine, it's an initial step in the solution.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Nope. Nazi Germany was a proven Protocols-instructed Zionist-led bankster empire job. Ditto for Russia.

The reasons why human history unfolds as it does are indeed mostly hidden. That doesn't change the facts of what happened on the ground. Jews were driven out of Russia, and later driven out of Germany. There are people in the USA (like Brother Nathanael) who would like to drive a good many Jews out of America today because of the Federal Reserve, AIPAC, AJC, etc. Is this solely because Zionist banksters planned for Jews to be pariahs, or is it because everyday Jews are being associated with the evil forces that occupy their leadership positions?


Two points. The facts of what happened on the ground were that the German people did not naturally harbor hatred for the self-styled Jews (as per Benjamin Freedman). In fact, Jewish businesses thrived in Germany prior to the manipulation by the self-styled Jewish banksters. How could this be if the consumers treated self-styled Jewish people as pariahs? Indeed, the hatred was artificially organized by the self-styled Jewish banksters, first by isolating Germany using fiat money power ... and then by financing the rise and fall of Hitler. In short, it was the bankster Jewish elites that created the pariah energy that displaced the the common Jewish masses.

Secondly, Brother Nathaniel is pointing the finger at the culpable criminal self-styled Jewish bankster elites, not the common masses. Everyday Jews are not being associated with the evil forces that occupy their leadership positions. Not yet, anyways. But I can see the same thing happening as in Nazi Germany, if the self-styled Jews don't take a more proactive stance against their own putative leadership. I say putative because I'm virtually certain that the self-styled Jewish leadership took power without the consent of the self-styled Jewish common masses.

Your distortion is duly noted.

Quote:
In short, you're so full of deceit that I would prefer not to deal with you. Hey, that's exactly the way I feel about Andy! What a coincidence!


Projecting your deceitful nature, what ... for the umpteenth time now?

It's my time your wasting, Chico ... not the other way around. You are incapable of engaging a discussion of facts, truths, ideas without plunging into the first resort of innuendo. The archives hold it. 'Nuff said.

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu May 22, 2014 8:48 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
I'm not playing your rigged "prove it" game.

Considering your continued evasions and misdirections it would be interesting to hear your explanation of how I'm "rigging" the presentation of evidence, but in lieu of this I rest my case and leave it to the readers here to decide.

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10862
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
andywight wrote:
Considering your continued evasions and misdirections it would be interesting to hear your explanation of how I'm "rigging" the presentation of evidence, but in lieu of this I rest my case and leave it to the readers here to decide.

As you wish.

Let's take your attempt to paint me as a racist. A bit of context here would be highly illuminating, I think.

Despite being happily married to a Bahamian beauty from a very wealthy family, Andy has a roving eye (sociopaths are always looking for their next opportunity). He would voluntarily send me pictures of island girls, perhaps to make the Bahamas more appealing to me so that I would be more interested in his business scams, er, I mean propositions. Here are two of the women that are clothed (1 2), and I will refrain from posting others that are not clothed. I didn't find these women esthetically pleasing and said as much to Andy. This comment he has twisted into his ridiculous claim that I "found all black women unattractive!" Why would he "twist and shout" this episode? It's just his usual strategy of character assassination, in this case trying to paint me as a racist, which is really laughable. My grandmother from Alabama was indeed a racist, but that is another story for another time.

Note that I am only assuming that Andy is married to a Bahamian beauty, as I don't really know what she looks like. My apologies to Andy's wife for having pictures of Andy, his son, his boats, his dogs, and some wild island pigs, but not his wife.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 22, 2014 6:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
Slandy in the flesh trade?


.....Allegedly

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Thu May 22, 2014 7:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
Note that I am only assuming that Andy is married to a Bahamian beauty, as I don't really know what she looks like. My apologies to Andy's wife for having pictures of Andy, his son, his boats, his dogs, and some wild island pigs, but not his wife.

Sorry Chicodoodoo, my bad!

Attachment:
Mrs Wight.jpg
Mrs Wight.jpg [ 63.67 KiB | Viewed 1805 times ]

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu May 22, 2014 10:29 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10862
Reply with quote
Post Re: AJC: another insidious Zionist network
andywight wrote:
Sorry Chicodoodoo, my bad!

That's what I've been saying all along. You're a sociopath.

And what would a sociopath do in your shoes, Andy? He would post a picture of an island beauty wrongly labeled as "Mrs. Wight" and let people draw their own faulty conclusions. :lol:

Ooops, there goes Andy, exposing himself as a sociopath with every post! :thumbup:

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri May 23, 2014 6:25 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.