Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
A Jewish Defector Warns America. Benjamin Freedman Speaks on 

Post A Jewish Defector Warns America. Benjamin Freedman Speaks on

A decent human being with empathy and conscience, Benjamin Freedman exposes the Zionist conspiracy.

Pax

ps: Let's sit back and observe how Chico decides to twist this.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 am

Post Re: A Jewish Defector Warns America. Benjamin Freedman Speak
A very long article ... but here is a letter Benjamin Freedman wrote to Dr. David Goldstein (1954) that is of utmost importance for truthseekers wanting to understand the foundation of the modern state of Israel.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Benj ... hazars.htm

beginExcerpt
It might be very interesting for you, my dear Dr. Goldstein, if you have the patience, to allow me to quote for you here form Volume IV, pages 1 to 5, of the Jewish Encyclopedia. The Jewish Encyclopedia refers to the Khazars as "Chazars". The two spellings are optional according to the best authorities. The two are pronounced alike. Either Khazar or "Chazar" is pronounced like the first syllable of "costume" with the word "Czar" added onto it. It is correctly pronounced "cos(tume)Czar". The Jewish Encyclopedia has five pages on the Khazars but I will skip through them:

"CHAZARS: A people of Turkish origin whose life and history are interwoven with THE VERY BEGINNINGS OF THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS OF RUSSIA...driven on by the nomadic tribes of the steppes and by THEIR OWN DESIRE FOR PLUNDER AND REVENGE...In the second half of the sixth century the Chazars moved westward...The kingdom of the chazars was firmly established in MOST OF SOUTH RUSSIA LONG BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE RUSSIAN MONARCHY BY THE VARANGIAN (855)...At this time the kingdom of the Chazars stood at the height of its power AND WAS CONSTANTLY AT WAR... At the end of the eighth century...the chagan (king) of the Chazars and his grandees, TOGETHER WITH A LARGE NUMBER OF HIS HEATHEN PEOPLE, EMBRACED THE JEWISH RELIGION... The Jewish population in the entire domain of the Chazars, in the period between the seventh and tenth centuries, MUST HAVE BEEN CONSIDERABLE... about THE NINTH CENTURY, IT APPEARS AS IF ALL THE CHAZARS WERE JEWS AND THAT THEY HAD BEEN CONVERTED TO JUDAISM ONLY A SHORT TIME BEFORE... It was one of the successors of Bulan named Obadiah, who regenerated the kingdom and STRENGTHENED THE JEWISH RELIGION. He invited Jewish scholars to settle in his dominions, and founded SYNAGOGUES AND SCHOOLS. The people were instructed in the bible, Mishnah, and the TALMUD and in the 'divine service of the hazzanim'.. In their writings the CHAZARS USED THE HEBREW LETTERS ... THE CHAZAR LANGUAGES PREDOMINATED... Obadiah was succeeded by his son Isaac; Isaac by his son Moses (or Manasseh II); the latter by his son Nisi; and Nisi by his son Aaron II. King Joseph himself was a son of Aaron, AND ASCENDED THE THRONE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THE CHAZARS RELATING TO SUCCESSION... The king had twenty-five wives, all of royal blood, and sixty concubines, all famous beauties. Each one slept in a separate tent and was watched by a eunuch...THIS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN THE BEGINNING OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE CHAZAR KINGDOM ... The Russian Varangians established themselves at Kiev... until the final conquest of the Chazars by the Russians...After a hard fight the Russians conquered the Chazars... Four years later the Russians conquered all the Chazarian territory east of the Azov ... many members of the Chazarian royal family emigrated to Spain... Some went to Hungary, BUT THE GREAT MASS OF THE PEOPLE REMAINED IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY."

The greatest historian on the origin and the history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe was Professor H. Graetz, himself a so-called or self-styled "Jew". Professor H. Graetz points out in his famous "History of the Jews" that when so-called or self-styled "Jews" in other countries heard a rumor about so-called or self-styled "Jews" in the Khazar Kingdom they believed these converted Khazars to be the "lost ten tribes". These rumors were no doubt responsible for the legend which grew up that Palestine was the "homeland" of the converted Khazars. On page 141 in his "History of the Jews" Professor H. Graetz states:

"The Chazars professed a coarse religion, which was combined with sensuality and lewdness...After Obadia came a long series of Jewish Chagans (kings), for ACCORDING TO A FUNDAMENTAL LAW OF THE STATE ONLY JEWISH RULERS WERE PERMITTED TO ASCEND THE THRONE...For some time THE JEWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONVERSION OF THIS POWERFUL KINGDOM TO JUDAISM, and when at last a vague rumor to this effect reached them, THEY WERE OF THE OPINION THAT CHAZARIA WAS PEOPLED BY THE REMNANT OF THE FORMER TEN TRIBES."

When the Khazars in the 1st century B.C. invaded eastern Europe their mother-tongue was an Asiatic language, referred to in the Jewish Encyclopedia as the "Khazar languages". They were primitive Asiatic dialects without any alphabet or any written form. When King Bulan was converted in the 7th century he decreed that the Hebrew characters he saw in the Talmud and other Hebrew documents was thereupon to become the alphabet for the Khazar language. The Hebrew characters were adopted to the phonetics of the spoken Khazar language. The Khazars adopted the characters of the so-called Hebrew language in order to provide a means for providing a written record of their speech. The adoption of the Hebrew characters had no racial, political or religious implication.
end

To further hit the point home, here's a link to Texe Marrs website that further confirms that the DNA of Khazars is not from the Levant but from the Caucuses:
http://www.texemarrs.com/082013/jews_are_khazars.htm

beginExcerpt

DNA Research Brings the Truth

The undeniable evidence of this has become clear with the advent of DNA research. In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim and her team at Tel Aviv University released their study which found that the “Jews” were mainly Khazars, from Khazaria, a Caucasus country which is now called Kazakhstan, Georgia, and other names. The Khazarians converted from pagan religions to talmudic Judaism after the 8th century, but of course, racially they remain Khazars.

The Khazars were and are a genome that is mainly Turkish and Mongolian blood.

Thus today, when you see a “Jew,” what you are actually encountering is a Khazar who practices Judaism. The Khazar has no Israelite blood. His ancestors are not the Israelites of the Bible. They did not worship the God, Jehovah, but instead literally were a phallic cult. They worshipped Satan by means of the male penis idol. The Khazars were never in the land of Israel. They are not the seed of Abraham. They have no promise from God. Now we know this as absolute scientific fact.

Dr. Eran Elhaik

Dr. Eran Elhaik
In late 2012, yet another Israeli-born scientist, Dr. Eran Elhaik, of the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Science, Johns Hopkins Medical University, published his research in The Journal of Biology and Evolution. Considered by geneticists worldwide as the “definitive study” and peer-approved, this authoritative research confirmed Dr. Oppenheim’s earlier findings and went even further.

“There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” reported Dr. Elhaik. “The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”

“Whatever Israelite blood the Khazar Jews have,” added Dr. Elhaik, “is miniscule.”

Like Dr. Oppenheim, Elhaik’s research connected today’s Jews to the Turkic clans of Khazaria, in the Russian Caucasus.

end

Pax

ps: Why don't they teach this stuff in grade school? Because the curriculum is being controlled by those that have commandeered the teachings, namely, the network of Khazarian converts to Talmudism who occupy the governments of most industrial nations.

ps2: It should be noted that most Khazars are innocent human beings just like the rest of us. But the Khazarian leadership (mechanistic nonempaths) and henchmen (vampiric sociopaths and opportunistic nonsociopaths) are guilty of deception, manipulation, revisionism, pillaging, plundering, etc. ... not to mention crimes against humanity on a scale unimaginable. These truckers are better known today as Zionists.

ps3: I believe that Freedman himself was of Khazarian ancestry. Which shows that Khazars are, in general, ordinary folks (and extraordinary folks like Freedman) ... just like the rest of us. The leadership and the henchmen are the source of FSD and global crimes.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:07 pm

I just finished reading the 62-page article that Benjamin H. Freedman wrote to Dr. David Goldstein in 1954. It's a heavy read, a meticulous read ... and it took me three days, a bit at a time, to wade through the contents. I'm practically speechless.

Wow!!!

A bit of humble pie, I myself have to swallow ... because not only is there no such thing as Jews, but even Judaism is a false construction. I had long errantly believed that Judaism was the religion of the people of Judea. Not the case. The people of Judea consisted of various groups that held various faiths and beliefs ... the only significant commonality between these various groups was that they all lived in Judea. There is no one religion that can be ascribed to Judea. Certainly, the religion and teachings of Jesus during his time had nothing to do with what we understand Judaism to be today, namely, that faith and doctrine held by enemies of Jesus, the Pharisees. Pharisiasm was codified into the Talmud and Talmudism is being promoted as Judaism. In short, today's so-called Judaism is a synonym for Talmudism which is the survivor of of Pharisiasm (one of the faiths in Judea during Jesus's time). More the further, Jesus was the polar opposite of what the Pharisees were. The Pharisees viewed Jesus with utmost contempt.

Anyways, Freedman's letter is a must read for anyone that considers themselves a truthseeker. For the evil of Talmudism, including the Day of Vows secular amendment (which is effectively a license to commit all kinds of crime, breaches of contract, genocide, etc.) ... is the very organized, secretive, fiat-financed sociopathy that I've been talking about these past few months ... and that Chico and Mags are trying to steer away from with their generalized, misleading, divergent goose chases of sociopathy.

Pax

ps: You clowns can play your games with me, I can take it. But I'd sure like to see you try and play games with what Benjamin Freedman wrote in his letter to Dr. Goldstein.

ps2: Freedman is that rare combination of abiding honesty, abiding intellect, and abiding compassion that this world sorely misses and needs.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:01 pm
Site Admin

I listened to your Freedman video, and it is quite good, but it is old news to me. I blogged about this over five years ago. I just reposted that blog here for reference.

I also discovered that all of my MySpace blogs are no longer accessible, nor are the comments and discussions that usually followed each blog. There was so much good material there, and now it is lost to the public. And we used to think that the Internet would be an historical repository of what we did. Nope. We were so wrong. The Internet is becoming just another cog in the propaganda machine that is working its mind control magic on us all.

Fortunately, I still have copies of all my blogs. They haven't completely erased me yet.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
For the evil of Talmudism, including the Day of Vows secular amendment (which is effectively a license to commit all kinds of crime, breaches of contract, genocide, etc.) ... is the very organized, secretive, fiat-financed sociopathy that I've been talking about these past few months ... and that Chico and Mags are trying to steer away from with their generalized, misleading, divergent goose chases of sociopathy.

:face:

How can you be so dense, Mr. BlackHole? First, you say it is the evil of the banksters. Then it's the evil of Zionism. Now it's "the evil of Talmudism". Eventually, you will understand that it is the evil of deviant human psychology. Sociopathy is the root problem that produces banksters, Zionists, Talmudists, and all the other ruling elites that are the parasites of human potential.

Eventually, you may even wake up to recognize your own degree of sociopathy and the damage you are doing to the common good. Unfortunately, that usually doesn't happen. I hope you will be the exception, but I'm not seeing any signs of it.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 pm

UncleZook wrote:
For the evil of Talmudism, including the Day of Vows secular amendment (which is effectively a license to commit all kinds of crime, breaches of contract, genocide, etc.) ... is the very organized, secretive, fiat-financed sociopathy that I've been talking about these past few months ... and that Chico and Mags are trying to steer away from with their generalized, misleading, divergent goose chases of sociopathy.

:face:

How can you be so dense, Mr. BlackHole? First, you say it is the evil of the banksters. Then it's the evil of Zionism. Now it's "the evil of Talmudism". Eventually, you will understand that it is the evil of deviant human psychology. Sociopathy is the root problem that produces banksters, Zionists, Talmudists, and all the other ruling elites that are the parasites of human potential.

You're a mendacious critter, all right. When did I ever separate banksters and Zionists? And who ever argues against Zionism if they don't also argue against Talmudism?

You're making things up wholescale now without care or concern for any shred of integrity you may have left.

Sociopathy with secrecy, fiat money, and organization ... as per The Protocols, as per the Talmudists, as per the self-styled Jews that Freedman speaks about ... is the rot and the root of FSD. You are seeking the generality of sociopathy to hide the specific sociopaths that have organized against the rest of humanity, namely, the Talmudist/Zionist/bankstering/Khazar sociopathic elites.

Quote:
Eventually, you may even wake up to recognize your own degree of sociopathy and the damage you are doing to the common good. Unfortunately, that usually doesn't happen. I hope you will be the exception, but I'm not seeing any signs of it.

You say that as if you believe that the good folks have not caught on to your con game of hiding well-organized sociopaths in the mix of run-o-mill garden variety sociopaths.
:jest:

Pax

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Lets try and get some perspective on this.

We don't know how long the present corporate system has been in formation. Has it always been in formation? Probably. If thats so, would there be any factions? NO. So if you brought up a faction, it would be to build the pyramid to point to the root, not claim its the capstone? This is where Zook turns left instead of right and if you warn him about it, he will jump up and down like some retarded shapespearean monkey to distract from his flawed discernment. The truth then becomes about someones else's PRIDE, Narcissism or about the common good for survival. And if you jeopardize someones survival? What type of person does that make you? Zook and slandy do a fine job exposing this type of sociopathy. Unconscious or conscious I still don't know, but I digress. So for contextual and conceptual sake lets slice a piece of time off and start after WW2. I think this is a good spot to at least discuss how the world is being taken over. To grab the depth and gravity of our enslavement.

Its basis is Order out of Chaos. Only sociopathy could have the means to push such a treacherous plan through. The bigger the lie, the better chance you have of getting away with it. This has resulted in our Double speak system, or why you see Zpook and Slandy accusing me of the same thing I accuse them. This is why giving this police state Authority to claim who is a terrorist is Lethal! And they also are the authority on Human Rights. This type of pattern is everywhere, much like how this board is a micro of the macro. Our species has been terraformed by sociopaths. We have been so infected for so long, we know not any other thing. As this board so wonderfully displays.

Its a super conscious parasite. And if you look at the patterns this malicious current uses patsies and misdirection to disguise itself and how does a patsy work? It is the same pattern, character, behavior in our human relations as it is geo political. It uses half truths mixed with lies, but in our two local residents case, a tad of truth and mostly lies. I digress again, so while its important to see the truth of the Israel/CIA/USA/Corporate/Military/Media/Cultural dream machine picture this is not the whole truth and nothing but the truth nor the causal effect of mans problems. That would be the underlying factor, the behavioral factor, the psychological factor, the drive that propels the machine that steers the type of car. So, in describing the Zion cultural take over without proper context to the big picture, IS MISLEADING! Our species cannot tell this for some coincidental reason, this Is a crossroads that eludes our species. Always blaming a TITLE when its a behavioral systemic.

Nazi Germany is a good example to what I say. We believed the axis of evil and went to world war for it. Did that stop it? No, it actually made it worse and we killed multi millions of humans with our hands to do it. No the psychology, the sociopathy actually buried itself further into our collective psyche and took over a bigger system.

On geopolitics, what other factions are in play besides the flag ship Israel? Saudi Arabia? England? China? Its documented how the CIA helped China. Are the jews the root of evil? Are the independent nations like Venezuela independent on purpose? What type of behavior drives religious war? What is the behavior of all this?

What is the grand chess board? You could spend your entire life trying to find out the pieces, but what type of game is it?

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:49 pm
Site Admin

Good stuff, Mags! I especially like the Nazi Germany example. Yes, we defeated Germany, but the sociopathy that produced the war just got magnified all over the world. As a result of all the killing, humanity became a little more sociopathic overall. As a result of the economic recovery the war brought to the American Depression, our American businesses became more sociopathic. Greed and pursuit of the bottom line became more admirable. Degradation of the common good became more acceptable. Rape of the environment became less disturbing. The steady march toward tyranny became more tolerable. And all of that spreads slowly like a cancer all over the human world.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:50 am

magamud wrote:
Lets try and get some perspective on this.

We don't know how long the present corporate system has been in formation. Has it always been in formation? Probably. If thats so, would there be any factions? NO. So if you brought up a faction, it would be to build the pyramid to point to the root, not claim its the capstone?

That is bullshit. Benjamin Freedman is a decent human being who is of Khazar background but who knows where evil resides ... and it resides with the Talmud ... that's not an outsider account, but an insider's perspective. Stick with the thread topic.

Quote:
This is where Zook turns left instead of right and if you warn him about it, he will jump up and down like some retarded shapespearean monkey to distract from his flawed discernment. The truth then becomes about someones else's PRIDE, Narcissism or about the common good for survival. And if you jeopardize someones survival? What type of person does that make you? Zook and slandy do a fine job exposing this type of sociopathy.

More prevaricating bullshit. Israel is a criminal state. Freedman's letter effectively confirms this. The Zionists go around false flagging innocent peoples and we are then supposed to sit back and not point fingers at these evildoers?? The modified Day of.Vows as per the 11th century change wherein future breaches and commitments are absolved ... speaks to the incredible arrogance, self-centricism, narcissism, sociopathy, and inherent evil in the teachings of the Talmudic rabbis. And you have the gall to speak about ego and narcissism in individuals trying to ferret out this secretive sociopathic organization of criminals pushing for FSD?

Quote:
Unconscious or conscious I still don't know, but I digress. So for contextual and conceptual sake lets slice a piece of time off and start after WW2. I think this is a good spot to at least discuss how the world is being taken over. To grab the depth and gravity of our enslavement.

Its basis is Order out of Chaos. Only sociopathy could have the means to push such a treacherous plan through. The bigger the lie, the better chance you have of getting away with it. This has resulted in our Double speak system, or why you see Zpook and Slandy accusing me of the same thing I accuse them.

No. It's not that at all. This topic is about Freedman's letter. Like other threads that dare investigate the origins of Israel, this thread is also being hijacked by apologists of the existing bankster power pyramid which is primarily a Talmudic construction. Ideological subversion, 400+ hidden nukes poised for the Samson option, hidden history of those who have next to no claim on the Levant and who have commenced the ethnic cleansing of an innocent peoples from their land, who carried out 9/11/2001 attacks, the USS Liberty attacks, and every other major false flag of the last century, etc. ...

These same elitist Ashkenazis or Khazars or Talmudists or self-styled Jews (as Freedman calls them) or Zionists as we commonly know them ... have taken over the governments of the major industrial nations ... they are expanding their Talmudic empire. The elitists, not the general population of Ashkenazis, but it naturally invites the question as to how much of the Ashkenazi population is being controlled by the Ashkenazi elitists. All empires seek to expand but none has managed to achieve as much control as the Talmudic bankster empire.

So why are these apologists hijacking discussion about the origins of Israel with an umpteenth misdirect towards sociopathy? My guess is an abundance of carrots. Paid operators as per Cass Sunstein.

Quote:
This is why giving this police state Authority to claim who is a terrorist is Lethal! And they also are the authority on Human Rights. This type of pattern is everywhere, much like how this board is a micro of the macro. Our species has been terraformed by sociopaths. We have been so infected for so long, we know not any other thing. As this board so wonderfully displays.

Unmitigated bullshit. The apologists want to compare the Stasis of East Germany and the Gestapos of Nazi Germany - with genuine seekers of the truth. And they want to invoke all kinds phony slippery slope arguments.
The thread topic is about the origins of Jews and Israel. But Mags wants to drag in general sociopathy to avoid discussing the thread topic. If someone continually apologizes for the evil system by supporting its stooges and psychological operations, then the rest of us have a right to know if they have any affiliation with the evil system, whether this affiliation is tribal, religious, economic, etc. Anonymity is a luxury for peacetime and for civilized beings. But the Talmudic empire has declared war on the innocents of this world, thereby forfeiting any luxury of peacetime; and its savagery is second to none.

Quote:
Its a super conscious parasite. And if you look at the patterns this malicious current uses patsies and misdirection to disguise itself and how does a patsy work? It is the same pattern, character, behavior in our human relations as it is geo political. It uses half truths mixed with lies, but in our two local residents case, a tad of truth and mostly lies. I digress again, so while its important to see the truth of the Israel/CIA/USA/Corporate/Military/Media/Cultural dream machine picture this is not the whole truth and nothing but the truth nor the causal effect of mans problems. That would be the underlying factor, the behavioral factor, the psychological factor, the drive that propels the machine that steers the type of car. So, in describing the Zion cultural take over without proper context to the big picture, IS MISLEADING! Our species cannot tell this for some coincidental reason, this Is a crossroads that eludes our species. Always blaming a TITLE when its a behavioral systemic.

The two apologists have deicded to ignore the thread topic. They don't want light shed on the deception that is Talmudism, a deception with FSD ambitions. So they steer yet another topic to something that's been studied for millennia and will be studied for millennia with no real resolution, e.g. evil. Such is the nature of the good-evil duality and cyclic flareups of one or the other. This misdirection into generalized sociopathy is designed to hide the specific secretive organized Talmudic sociopathy financed by funny money not earned by the people spending it.

Quote:
Nazi Germany is a good example to what I say. We believed the axis of evil and went to world war for it. Did that stop it? No, it actually made it worse and we killed multi millions of humans with our hands to do it. No the psychology, the sociopathy actually buried itself further into our collective psyche and took over a bigger system.

Nazi Germany, Communist Soviet Union, Fascist Italy, Capitalist America ... all derived from Talmudic bankster
ambitions of self-styled Jews (as per Freedman's letter). These organized sociopaths secretly financed the movements to divide peoples and conquer their lands. The same organized sociopaths created the League of Nations, the United Nations, and are well on their way to a New World Order... all achieved by theft and cunning. This is no ordinary group of sociopaths ... but a secretive, fiat-financed, organized band of sociopaths ruling from the roost of a Talmudic power pyramid.

Know the phony truthseekers by their apologia and by their refusal to discuss important books and documents like the Talmud and the Protocols. If ever blueprints for global domination were evidenced by events that followed, these two sources of poisoned literature are it. We may add a third document to the important reading list, e.g. Benjamin Freedman's letter to Dr. David Goldstein (which is a potent antidote as any for the venomous literature).

Quote:
On geopolitics, what other factions are in play besides the flag ship Israel? Saudi Arabia? England? China? Its documented how the CIA helped China. Are the jews the root of evil? Are the independent nations like Venezuela independent on purpose? What type of behavior drives religious war? What is the behavior of all this?
What is the grand chess board? You could spend your entire life trying to find out the pieces, but what type of game is it?

Instead of spouting anything that comes into your head and tossing it on the wall hoping it will stick ... and blaming everybody and anybody ... why don't you look at the evidence? Start with the central banking system and who owns it. Then as the research dictates, investigate the owners of the central banking system ... who are they and where did they come from?

When a crime is committed, the proper investigation starts with the prime suspects ... and proceeds to lesser suspects ... not the other way around.

'Nuff said.

Pax

Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:19 am

It would make sense that the projection Israel makes for its safety is exactly what it does but nastier. You are saying nothing new! Religious war, really? No shit its involved, like a bunch of con hustlers running their games against each other. How do they run their games by the way Zook? What type of behavior do you need in quantity to continue a deception? Your conclusion being the biology or the ancient religion is true but not the whole truth and certainly not how you extrapolate it. Are you going to start writing mien Zook or something. Your so out to lunch.

Quote:
More prevaricating bullshit. Israel is a criminal state.

Wow look at that equation. I'm creating deception because I don't think Israel is a criminal state. Do you see your disassociation? These time jumps you do. Do you have hyperdimnsional technology spook? Of course its no to all the questions. I feel like the groom of the stool...

Quote:
The Zionists go around false flagging innocent peoples

Everyone does this and its not exclusive to Talmudist! What type of behavior is false flagging by the way? I would say there are other factions just as old as the Zionist too. It's a religious war. Lol its so ironic. You want to use your discernment to find out religious affiliations when the psychology of it explains much more of the story. Did your parents teach you of this religious war? Did you just come to this conclusion? Because this is the first time your talking about it at this depth. Are you playing like you have known this for some time, but really just figured this out?

Quote:
we are then supposed to sit back and not point fingers at these evildoers??

Ya I'm holding you back Zook. I agree with your narrative, its just many more pieces to the puzzle. And I have suggested this before Zook. Go ahead and expose the infrastructure, explain the sociopathic Talmudic position. Connect the dots please. Draw up your tapestry. This will at least keep you in one spot to manage all your crap.

Quote:
And you have the gall to speak about ego and narcissism in individuals trying to ferret out this secretive sociopathic organization of criminals pushing for FSD?

The gall, I like that Zook. I salute your drama. Hey and I quoted you saying secretive sociopathic organization. Score!!! :ugeek:

Quote:
This topic is about Freedman's letter.

I admit to not even watching or reading your post. Thats a barometer of how much bullshit you shovel and a tell of how I can track you at any time. Please explain this religious war. I beg of you. Stick to this thread. Make it your opus.

I have never received money or have had any affiliation with Cass Sustien. :shock:

Quote:
Stasis of East Germany and the Gestapos of Nazi Germany - with genuine seekers of the truth.

Im insulted Zook. Did you use a time machine for this conclusion? How do you warp time like that? How can you associate the two points. Oh thats right. You got that problem inside you.

Quote:
But Mags wants to drag in general sociopathy to avoid discussing the thread topic.

No I wanted to show how flimsy your arguments are not recognizing the priori of behavior before Title. And I wanted to discuss ethics, morals and the common good. But its a waste of time, because you can't track it to save your life.

Im to tired to sift through your upchuck Zook, but I did notice you said sociopath more often.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next