Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
A Jewish Defector Warns America. Benjamin Freedman Speaks on 
Site Admin

Post Re: A Jewish Defector Warns America. Benjamin Freedman Speak
UncleZook wrote:
Benjamin Freedman is a decent human being who is of Khazar background but who knows where evil resides ... and it resides with the Talmud ...

Have you oversimplified yet again? Evil is much broader than the Talmud. It is as broad as human deviant psychology, because that is the root of evil as humans define it.

UncleZook wrote:
Israel is a criminal state.

As is England, the USA, and any other country run by sociopaths. That is what Zook would call a "free clue" concerning the origins of human evil.

UncleZook wrote:
This topic is about Freedman's letter.

That too is an oversimplification. You have a sociopath's focus when it serves your purposes of deception and manipulation, Zook. I'm serious, you expose yourself with every post, and you can't even see it. Almost no one else can either, unless they have a basic understanding of sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
The thread topic is about the origins of Jews and Israel. But Mags wants to drag in general sociopathy to avoid discussing the thread topic.

No, I believe it is you that doesn't want to focus on sociopathy, which is at the root of the Zionist/bankster/Talmud problem. Sociopaths never want to focus on sociopathy. To do so would expose them to the world. From the sociopaths' point of view, it is better to hang the blame on some convenient patsy or patsies. It reminds me of one of their favorite tactics, the false-flag attack. You wouldn't be doing that, would you, Zook? That incredibly long list of "gatekeepers" you've put together springs to mind...

UncleZook wrote:
The two apologists have deicded to ignore the thread topic. They don't want light shed on the deception that is Talmudism, a deception with FSD ambitions.

Not at all. We are drilling down to the root of the problem. This is where the deception, the manipulation, the shamelessness, and the lack of empathy actually originate. It is the well from which human evil spills forth.

UncleZook wrote:
Know the phony truthseekers by their apologia and by their refusal to discuss important books and documents like the Talmud and the Protocols.

How about their refusal to discuss sociopathy?

UncleZook wrote:
When a crime is committed, the proper investigation starts with the prime suspects ... and proceeds to lesser suspects ... not the other way around.

Exactly. Blaming evil on the Talmud or the Zionists or the banksters is pursuing the lesser suspects. The prime suspect is the deviant human psychology known as sociopathy.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:38 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Benjamin Freedman is a decent human being who is of Khazar background but who knows where evil resides ... and it resides with the Talmud ...

Have you oversimplified yet again? Evil is much broader than the Talmud. It is as broad as human deviant psychology, because that is the root of evil as humans define it.

Nope. You're overgeneralizing again. The specific evil that is immediate and pushing towards FSD ... that was the orchestrating force behind both WW1 and WW2 (and countless smaller genocidal wars) ... and which is now the primary force in the probable antebellum of WW3 ... does indeed have Talmudic origins.

Generalities only hold and assist when the specifics are missing. But if the specifics are present, indeed, when they are incontrovertible facts ... then maintaining generality is an attack against the truth.

As for deviant psychology, that's an abnormality in the human condition, e.g. in the statistical sense of Gaussian normal distribution of human psychologies. You have the good extreme and the evil extreme as the bookends of human psychology. Sociopaths are part of the evil distro. Nonempaths are part of the evil distro. Nonsociopaths are part of the good distro. And empaths are part of the good distro.

A proper understanding of the distribution of human psychologies would have prevented you from making outlandish, unsubstantiated, opinionated claims about the root of evil. The only way to identify evil is by the behavior and/or pattern of behavior. As for brave new world sciences claiming either genetic or physiological identification of evil, the bark is a shark and the bite is a mite.

Again, organized secretive Talmudic-directed evil is the specific detail ... and generalizing about sociopathy in the presence of specific detail is nothing more than an attack on the truth.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Israel is a criminal state.

As is England, the USA, and any other country run by sociopaths. That is what Zook would call a "free clue" concerning the origins of human evil.

Specific detail versus generality. The specifics of Israel are different, are current, are pushing for FSD. The English people nor the American people are pushing for FSD ... and I doubt if more than a half of the Israeli people are pushing for it. The English elites and the American elites, both having been purchased by Talmudic forces that occupy England and the USA, along with the Christian clergy (as per Freedman's letter) ... are steering the decisions on behalf of the Talmudic empire. Incontrovertible fact. 400+ nukes poised for the Samson option did not arrive in Israel without secrecy, fiat-money, and Talmudic organization. Heck, if money alone could buy nukes, Saudi Arabia would have the 400+ nukes, not Israel. If elitist sociopaths and money could jointly buy nukes, there would be many other countries with the same proportion of elitist sociopaths but with bigger per capita riches and larger populations that would have more nukes than Israel. So how does Israel happen to have 400+ nukes while those other countries don't? Is it an anomaly? Not at all. Secrecy and Talmudic organization ... in addition to elitist sociopaths and money ... are the two other ingredients that have allowed Israel to have more than 400+ nukes.

These are incontrovertible facts, Chico.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
This topic is about Freedman's letter.

That too is an oversimplification. You have a sociopath's focus when it serves your purposes of deception and manipulation, Zook. I'm serious, you expose yourself with every post, and you can't even see it. Almost no one else can either, unless they have a basic understanding of sociopaths.

More Doodoodian drivel. The deceivers and manipulators are clearly you two. The good folks can figure out the thread topic by looking at the thread title; and they can also figure out that yet another thread has been infected with the divergence virus of sociopathy.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The thread topic is about the origins of Jews and Israel. But Mags wants to drag in general sociopathy to avoid discussing the thread topic.

No, I believe it is you that doesn't want to focus on sociopathy, which is at the root of the Zionist/bankster/Talmud problem.

You are correct in one respect, I do want to shift the focus from the generalized amorphous goose chase that is sociopathy ... and redirect it to the specific organization of FSD sociopaths, e.g the Talmudists. The organization of sociopaths is a much bigger threat than any particular sociopath or condition called sociopathy.
Organization has power to enforce. Sociopaths generally don't.

In the irony of ironies, the bankruptcy of yours and Mags' focus is further illustrated by the simple fact that if sociopathy is indeed the root of evil (and not an isomorph) ... then the tree of evil must be brought down first to access and destroy the roots. That ... or the growing environment must be breached sufficiently so that the tree dies on the root without a need for bringing it down. The former requires going after the entire organization of trunk, branches, stems, leaves, and raindrops on leaves ... and that's what going after the Talmudic organization entails. The latter requires destroying the moral environment even further, taking down all cells of morality (good and cancerous) ...to get a fresh start.

I say destroying the moral environment ... because trying to clean up Sodom and Gomorrah short of an asteroid hit is virtually impossible. Fresh starts almost certainly rise from the internecine ashes of the battle between good and evil, and not from the wishful thoughts over gentle fires and roasted marshmallows.

Notwithstanding the New Age loo-loo-la-la's and dolly llama's ... who claim that evil can be cured by squeezing it with love (boa constriction??)... evil really only respects a greater force acting against it. Enter eternal vigilance. Love is a poor substitute for eternal vigilance. Love may be the greatest force in folklore, fantasy, and fool's hearts; but in reality, it is a paralyzing toxin. Mags and you, Chico ... want us to roast marshmallows and squeeze the badness out of the system, more or less. I say, impossible. The only way out is to collapse the system, collapse the organization by sociopaths.

Furthermore, there is no rational expectation of evil ever being removed - only managed - like waveforms on a dynamic drum. When the drum becomes idle, the evidence of human civilization will be stored in fossils. Emotional expectation of removing evil/sociopaths/;sociopathy ... is time spent around a campfire, roasting nuts and mallows.

Truck ... I should be working on my novel, not wasting thoughts and time running idjuts through a maze on a burp of a forum. I guess we all have our peccadilloes. Truck ... I think I just earned myself a charge of narcissistic egomaniac. And I was so hoping I could avoid it ... c'est la vie.

Quote:
Sociopaths never want to focus on sociopathy. To do so would expose them to the world. From the sociopaths' point of view, it is better to hang the blame on some convenient patsy or patsies. It reminds me of one of their favorite tactics, the false-flag attack. You wouldn't be doing that, would you, Zook? That incredibly long list of "gatekeepers" you've put together springs to mind...

Analyzing the evidence and the patterns, yields what it yields. I have no inclination to assign culpability that is not supported by the evidence.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The two apologists have deicded to ignore the thread topic. They don't want light shed on the deception that is Talmudism, a deception with FSD ambitions.

Not at all. We are drilling down to the root of the problem. This is where the deception, the manipulation, the shamelessness, and the lack of empathy actually originate. It is the well from which human evil spills forth.

Well, have at it, then. I mean, you are the self-professed expert on the lack of empathy. I only ask that you not infect all these other threads with your enthusiasm for tracking unicorns, wild geese, and abominable snowmen.
Fight the good fight, l'il buddy. Make sure you carry enough spaghetti in your quiver. We need brave archers that have great accuracy with spaghetti.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Know the phony truthseekers by their apologia and by their refusal to discuss important books and documents like the Talmud and the Protocols.

How about their refusal to discuss sociopathy?

Plenty of threads for that. I've discussed it at length, even though it was not my choosing. Have acknowledged the presence of sociopathy. And had demoted its import to a level befitting ... on the lower rungs of priority. Priority being the specific secretive, fiat-financed, Talmudic organization of sociopaths/spcopathy that is endeavoring FSD.

Why you would characterize that as a refusal to discuss sociopathy ... is tripping the photon phantastic.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
When a crime is committed, the proper investigation starts with the prime suspects ... and proceeds to lesser suspects ... not the other way around.

Exactly. Blaming evil on the Talmud or the Zionists or the banksters is pursuing the lesser suspects. The prime suspect is the deviant human psychology known as sociopathy.

We've been through this revolving door how many times, now?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The specific evil that is immediate and pushing towards FSD ... that was the orchestrating force behind both WW1 and WW2 (and countless smaller genocidal wars) ... and which is now the primary force in the probable antebellum of WW3 ... does indeed have Talmudic origins.

Can you identify this specific evil that precipitated all these things? Since you say it is specific, I should hope you can.

UncleZook wrote:
The specifics of Israel are different, are current, are pushing for FSD. The English people nor the American people are pushing for FSD ...

Oh, it's just the Israelis? No American or English people? That's pretty absurd.

UncleZook wrote:
Secrecy and Talmudic organization ... in addition to elitist sociopaths and money ... are the two other ingredients that have allowed Israel to have more than 400+ nukes. These are incontrovertible facts, Chico.

No, it's just "twist and shout". The way countries obtain their weapons is much more complicated than your flawed arguments suggest.

UncleZook wrote:
The organization of sociopaths is a much bigger threat than any particular sociopath or condition called sociopathy.

The organization of sociopaths is a natural consequence of sociopathy.

UncleZook wrote:
The only way out is to collapse the system, collapse the organization by sociopaths.

History shows that as long as sociopaths are unidentified and unmanaged, they simply rebuild the system. Have you forgotten your posts about cycles already?

UncleZook wrote:
Have acknowledged the presence of sociopathy. And had demoted its import to a level befitting ... on the lower rungs of priority. Priority being the specific secretive, fiat-financed, Talmudic organization of sociopaths/spcopathy that is endeavoring FSD.

Your priorities are wrong. Cut off the Talmud head and the sociopaths will grow another one that looks different but thinks the same private thoughts.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 am

UncleZook wrote:
The specific evil that is immediate and pushing towards FSD ... that was the orchestrating force behind both WW1 and WW2 (and countless smaller genocidal wars) ... and which is now the primary force in the probable antebellum of WW3 ... does indeed have Talmudic origins.

Can you identify this specific evil that precipitated all these things? Since you say it is specific, I should hope you can.

Specific evil immediate to FSD? Yup, the Talmudic-controlled bankster pyramid. Specific evil that precipitated all these things? Yup, the Khazarian founding of global finance beginning with Amschel Bauer and his self-styled Jewish clan (as per self-styled Jews as explained by Benjamin Freedman). Prior to that the world was littered slash infected merely with regional finance mongers and contained ambitions. Why, has your research indicated anything different?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The specifics of Israel are different, are current, are pushing for FSD. The English people nor the American people are pushing for FSD ...

Oh, it's just the Israelis? No American or English people? That's pretty absurd.

Why did you snip out the part where I exculpated about 50% of the Israeli population (alongside the exculpated American and English people). Snipping context again? How many more snips to advance the empire before it awards you with The Golden Shears?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Secrecy and Talmudic organization ... in addition to elitist sociopaths and money ... are the two other ingredients that have allowed Israel to have more than 400+ nukes. These are incontrovertible facts, Chico.

No, it's just "twist and shout". The way countries obtain their weapons is much more complicated than your flawed arguments suggest.

The way countries obtain nuclear weapons is determined by their allegiance to the Talmudic empire's ambitions for FSD. No one can seriously argue that Israel accumulated 400+ nukes on its own resources and merit. It was given those weapons to carry out the duty of the Talmudic empire, one of which is to threaten the rest of the world with the Samson option (as Ken O'Keefe eloquently puts it in that video I posted).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The organization of sociopaths is a much bigger threat than any particular sociopath or condition called sociopathy.

The organization of sociopaths is a natural consequence of sociopathy.

Nope. Sociopaths have the least ability to organize when compared to nonempaths, nonsociopaths, or empaths.
Sociopaths are marked primarily by self-interest. Collective interest is virtually alien to them ... which is why the cold-hearted, business-minded, mechanistic nonempaths manage the task of organizing the Talmudic pyramid and they hire vampiric sociopaths for the dirty jobs.

To wit, the natural consequence of sociopathy is to concentrate resources for themselves, not distribute them equitably amongst the larger collective. The organization of sociopaths is a consequence of engineered design. In a nutshell, the organization of sociopaths is essentially the banding of thieves in a hierarchy of privileges designed by the privileged, for procuring more privileges.

In brotherhood, most sociopaths are followers ... on the free range, most sociopaths are common thieves without the ability to organize. That there is indeed extensive organization in the Talmudic bankster pyramid then speaks to the nonempaths designing rules and objects for the minion sociopaths to adhere to.

The Protocols and The Talmud .. are two sinister founding documents that glue sociopaths into the organization.
There is no natural sweat of glue that attaches sociopaths to organization as per Chico's claim.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The only way out is to collapse the system, collapse the organization by sociopaths.

History shows that as long as sociopaths are unidentified and unmanaged, they simply rebuild the system. Have you forgotten your posts about cycles already?

The above is consistent with what I have argued all along ... cycles flare up and cycles flare down. Our duty as eternal vigilantes then is to maximize the flareup of good and minimize the flareup of evil ... knowing that the natural countervectors will ping pong things back and forth between the dualities regardless of our input. In short, we can accelerate the bad into leaving and decelerate the good from leaving ... but never indefinitely. The property of cycles will only give us so much control. Question begs, have you even understood my posts?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Have acknowledged the presence of sociopathy. And had demoted its import to a level befitting ... on the lower rungs of priority. Priority being the specific secretive, fiat-financed, Talmudic organization of sociopaths/spcopathy that is endeavoring FSD.

Your priorities are wrong. Cut off the Talmud head and the sociopaths will grow another one that looks different but thinks the same private thoughts.

That's just the evil head growing again after its been lopped off. Our only recourse is to try and limit it from getting too big, and if it gets too big, lop it off again. Cycles and scales.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Quote:
Sociopaths have the least ability to organize

:lol:

Quote:
You're not always my enemy, Andy.

When there's agreement, there's always an opportunity to cease being enemies.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 pm
Site Admin

I noticed that too, Mags. I also commented on it just prior to reading Zook's above post. The synchronicity is amazing.

The quantity and complexity of BS in Zook's posts are becoming his trademark. I have less and less desire to respond to his posts, as it just encourages him to heap it on even higher. Have you noticed that trend?

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:16 pm

I noticed that too, Mags. I also commented on it just prior to reading Zook's above post. The synchronicity is amazing.

Interesting.

So here we have Zook the empath extending Andy an opportunity to better himself and improve his integrity (by desisting from collecting data on anybody and everybody); and Zook the pacifist urging the practicality of dealing with sociopaths (by commenting about sociopaths in his own extended family whose energy he is forced to manage lest surrender his extended family to fragments and hostilities (a micro of the macro problem, to be sure) ... and in response, we have two demonstrable gatekeepers (nonempathic Chico and tribal Mags) of the sociopathic Talmudic pyramid interpreting Zook's empathy and practicality as evidence of a fledgling organization by two scoiopaths??

Nay, astounding!!

With the right classical score, the quantum leaps of interpretation that Batman Chico and his leotarded sidekick Robin make ... could take the Bolshoi to new levels!!

By extending the logic of our caped Cupids, the pursuit of concord, of peace, of ceasefire, of diplomacy, of ending unnecessary conflict ... is a waste of time.

Quote:
The quantity and complexity of BS in Zook's posts are becoming his trademark. I have less and less desire to respond to his posts, as it just encourages him to heap it on even higher. Have you noticed that trend?

When Zook attempts simplicity to facilitate understanding, he's accused of being a binary thinker. When Zook attempts quantity and complexity to appease those that pretend an intolerance for simplification and binary thinking, he's accused of BS. You can't win with these caped Cupids, good folks. Ignoring them is probably the wisest course. But then, they keep infecting every thread with their prances and pirouettes.

He's too skinny to be Mags ... so this must be a video of Chico in his younger days.

:jest:

Pax

ps: Further extending their logic, if Andy declares that the sky is blue on sunny cloudless days, and Zook agrees with Andy, then Andy and Zook are in cahoots ... and since both had been defined by Chico as sociopaths, then it's a sociopathic cahoots. Can't make this stuff up, good folks. Chico's on his A-game ... which he purchased from Fisher Price.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Quote:
Have you noticed that trend?

Zook is very good at obfuscation. It's a mix of truth, vitriol and rhetoric, heaped in mass to suffocate. Zook can never be concise, his narcism is to strong. Like his latest Talmud kick. Personally I have never seen such disdain for Jews in my experience. It's a very insidious disdain too, as if people are culturally programmed to not trust them. My suspicion is that Israel will be the next Geo political patsy, like Nazi Germany. Coincidentally in the newspeak Kerry is ostracizing Israel.

Sandy, uses much more of a precise attack, going after emotional weakness, self esteem or mental capacity, in concise form. He then uses published literature to associate his claims. Not always as in the time where he was using that country hick to defend his second amendment position and to discredit Adam Kokesh.

It's the dynamics of lying. When you catch a good liar they will just up the ante, weaving their rhetoric to fill any holes. Its the same with the Govt, they will subject you to bureaucracy, rhetoric, science and legalese to make it true. An equal and opposing reaction mirrors the truth and attacks the messenger. Much how the govt deems american citizens domestic terrorist. Its fascinating stuff and if we had not documented our two numbskulls character, you can see the immense difficulty it would be to identify them. They would whip up the mob, stirring up the sycophants and their treachery would be lost amongst the trampling feet. This parallels how the Mockingbird media works. So in essence you need a well regulated informed militia on the behaviors of sociopathy to stop this insidious deception to our species.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
... and in response, we have two demonstrable gatekeepers (nonempathic Chico and tribal Mags) of the sociopathic Talmudic pyramid interpreting Zook's empathy and practicality as evidence of a fledgling organization by two scoiopaths??

Oh, that's rich! Zook assigns himself an extra helping of empathy to explain his budding alliance with Andy. So of course, how can Zook possibly be a sociopath with all that empathy? But then again, where was that largesse of empathy towards Andy over the last couple of years?

Yes, we see how you weave your web of lies, Zook. Great stuff! What a pleasure it is to have the opportunity to study sociopaths at close quarters. Priceless!

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:21 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
So in essence you need a well regulated informed militia on the behaviors of sociopathy to stop this insidious deception to our species.

Geez, nice analysis, Mags! I recognize both Andy and Zook quite clearly in your succinct summary of their methods. You should speak up more often.

Now watch Zook accuse me of attempting to form an alliance with you because I essentially thanked you for your post. Why would Zook think this way? Because buttering up a potential ally is how sociopaths operate, so Zook will naturally assume that this is what I am doing by praising your post. Of course, if he reads this first, he may decide against making such an accusation. Either way it plays out, it's fascinating stuff!

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next