Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
A Jewish Defector Warns America. Benjamin Freedman Speaks on 

Post Re: A Jewish Defector Warns America. Benjamin Freedman Speak
We started with Benjamin Freedman's speech as the title ... and we end up with the resident steering committee of Mags and Zook taking the discussion away from the import of Freedman's speech ... into Sociopaths Alley to mug Zook.

It's almost laughable that these two clowns see themselves as enemies of the global corruptions ... when all they ever do is protect the corruptions (e.g. by steering focus away from the main engine of corruption, the Talmudic power pyramid that Freedman exposes).

If either Mags or Chico had been genuine articles, they would be interested in pursuing the source of the corruption (e.g. secrecy, organization, and fiat money) ... all the way to the front door of the self-styled Jews (as per Freedman's description).

Who are these self-styled Jews?

Where did they come from?

What have they done to organize?

How big is their organization?

Etc.

In other words, they would have kept to the topic at hand. Instead, they have resorted to attacking the messenger who dares open a thread to discuss these questions, who dares extend the microphone back to Freedman across the trespasses of time.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:25 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
It's almost laughable that these two clowns see themselves as enemies of the global corruptions ... when all they ever do is protect the corruptions (e.g. by steering focus away from the main engine of corruption, the Talmudic power pyramid that Freedman exposes).

You're so full of BS, Zook. Please identify the specific individuals that make up this Talmudic power pyramid and the proof that this is the case. You will never be able to! You are the one moving the discussion into impossible side-streets from which no real solution can be extracted!

Identifying and managing sociopaths is doable, and it will be the only solution that will get humanity off the treadmill it has been on for so long.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:15 am

UncleZook wrote:

You're so full of BS, Zook. Please identify the specific individuals that make up this Talmudic power pyramid and the proof that this is the case. You will never be able to! You are the one moving the discussion into impossible side-streets from which no real solution can be extracted!

Notwithstanding Chico's almost Scientologist approach of inquiry (as per Bill Ryan who also asks questions meant to prevaricate and stall things) ... many specific individuals have already been explicitly referenced. Begins with all the key members of the Rothschild and Rockefeller clans, then extends to all the authors of PNAC, then extends down to those occupying Zionist elements in all western governments, then down to the minions of this government. Etc. ... etc. Indeed one can probably pinpoint about 1000 specific individuals in a cursory roll call of Talmudic pyramid criminals ... this, not even including key Zionist personalities intimate with the 9/11/2001 attacks and coverup (Silverstein, Greenberg, Krongard, Zakheim, Chertoff, Miegs, Netanyahu, Barak, Sharon, Perle, Hauer, etc., etc.).

Yet Chico pretends that this task is impossible. We need not wonder why ... munching on Talmudic carrots makes him see things that are not observable to those that refuse the munch.

Quote:
Identifying and managing sociopaths is doable, and it will be the only solution that will get humanity off the treadmill it has been on for so long.

Already discussed that at length. Your argument was exposed for its lack of merit. Again, pursuing generality in the immediacy of specific detail is an attack against the truth.

You are a truth attacker, Chico, not a truth seeker.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Zook lord your a jabberwocky. What is the psychology of all this? The psychology has penetrated our entire species on mundane levels. We are infested with psychopaths at home, the work place, at the ball game, here on the boards? If we do not figure this out, we will continue our downward spiral.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:44 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook lord your a jabberwocky. What is the psychology of all this? The psychology has penetrated our entire species on mundane levels. We are infested with psychopaths at home, the work place, at the ball game, here on the boards? If we do not figure this out, we will continue our downward spiral.

Psychology?

Again, generality in the presence of specific detail is an attack against the truth. Thanks for once again revealing yourself as a truth attacker, Mags.

Pax

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Begins with all the key members of the Rothschild and Rockefeller clans, then extends to all the authors of PNAC, then extends down to those occupying Zionist elements in all western governments, then down to the minions of this government. Etc. ... etc. Indeed one can probably pinpoint about 1000 specific individuals in a cursory roll call of Talmudic pyramid criminals ... this, not even including key Zionist personalities intimate with the 9/11/2001 attacks and coverup (Silverstein, Greenberg, Krongard, Zakheim, Chertoff, Miegs, Netanyahu, Barak, Sharon, Perle, Hauer, etc., etc.).

Yet Chico pretends that this task is impossible.

No, it's a piece of cake to make an accusation. Now make it stick. Now see that justice is done. Good luck.

UncleZook wrote:
Already discussed that at length. Your argument was exposed for its lack of merit.

In your dreams.

UncleZook wrote:
You are a truth attacker, Chico, not a truth seeker.

It's a piece of cake to make an accusation. Now make it stick.

Thu May 01, 2014 5:33 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Nope. Sociopaths have the least ability to organize when compared to nonempaths, nonsociopaths, or empaths. Sociopaths are marked primarily by self-interest. Collective interest is virtually alien to them ... which is why the cold-hearted, business-minded, mechanistic nonempaths manage the task of organizing the Talmudic pyramid and they hire vampiric sociopaths for the dirty jobs.

To wit, the natural consequence of sociopathy is to concentrate resources for themselves, not distribute them equitably amongst the larger collective. The organization of sociopaths is a consequence of engineered design. In a nutshell, the organization of sociopaths is essentially the banding of thieves in a hierarchy of privileges designed by the privileged, for procuring more privileges.

I just read through this whole thread, which took place over five years ago, and the error of Zook's quoted logic is clearly visible in light of a post I just did earlier this evening here. Zook claims sociopaths have little ability to organize, while in my post a sociopath explains why sociopaths organize quite efficiently.

Zook, you really were a wonderful example of the sociopath in action! I was blessed to have you here to study. Of course, it was a mixed blessing, as you did cause a great deal of trouble. At least I have the peace of knowing you won't be back, since this forum is blacklisted by Google and cannot be found in search results, and its original URL, united-people.tk, is actively denied to me by unknown influential powers.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:39 am
Site Admin

Son of a gun! I just read through this thread again, more than two years after posting the prior post. Zook's display of sociopathic psychology is the gift that keeps on giving! Zook, I have to thank you again for your service! So many sociopaths have contributed to my understanding of sociopathy, but you are one of the most talented of teachers. I know it wasn't deliberate on your part, and that your intent was to hide your sociopathy, but that just made the education you provided all the more powerful. What a wonderful help you have been! Sometimes I miss you, but most of the time, I don't. One sociopath is like a thousand determined trouble-makers. Do I miss a thousand determined trouble-makers? No, I don't. So I don't really miss you after all. But I do appreciate all I learned from your example. That was valuable stuff.

By the way, I love your attempts to control the narrative in "your" thread. It is so typical of a sociopath. It reminds me of Bill Ryan, only far less subtle.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:44 am
Site Admin

Amazing that another two years have almost passed and I stumble on this thread again and read through it! It's true that this thread is a gold mine with large nuggets of golden wisdom just lying around about the behavior of sociopaths. Zook, you are amazing, allowing your sociopathic nature full reign to sprint into the spotlight! I can imagine how proud Zook must have felt to be battling Magamud and Chicodoodoo in an intense "chess game" that would require Zook to "put the pedal to the metal". Zook the empathic hero battling the forces of evil! Mags and Chico the mendacious sociopaths combining forces to gang up on the only saint to ever grace this forum! What drama Zook must have felt, and what meaning he must have found tapping on his keyboard in pursuit of glorious victory!

Yes, the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you, UncleZook.

Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3