Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World 

Post Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World
The following is a must read for those interested in finding the perpetrators of 9/11/2001.

http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2013/09/1 ... the-world/

beginExcerpt
Posted on September 16, 2013 by horse237

This used to be a video. It cannot be found on YouTube and Vimeo. So much for Gentile freedom of speech, thought and conscience. I will re-construct it here as an html file with images and a few videos. Several of these videos have been taken down by YouTube. It is available as a PDF file in Pakistan.

History of Zionist Terrorism All The Way up to 911

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9gPKStTzGs

Israel did 9/11

Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn’t take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives. All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the “who” instead of the “how”. It should be obvious to anyone that discovering who did 9/11 is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.
end

To set the preamble, we look at Israel's soul as revealed by some of its terror activities before 9/11/2001.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World
There was more than just the Israelis involved. By focusing on just one group, you lose track of the other groups. What the conspirators have in common is that they are all sociopaths. If you go after the sociopaths, you get all the appropriate individuals in all the groups. That's why it's so important to understand the root problem instead of hacking away at the symptoms.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

There was more than just the Israelis involved. By focusing on just one group, you lose track of the other groups. What the conspirators have in common is that they are all sociopaths. If you go after the sociopaths, you get all the appropriate individuals in all the groups. That's why it's so important to understand the root problem instead of hacking away at the symptoms.

That's right ... patsies of Israel were also involved .. .but the designers were 100% Zionists, that is, if the evidence is to be respected.

But I understand the obligations of a fifth columunist, so when you diverge focus away from the designers of the calculated terror, and indeed, of FSD, like you have many times before in the past, I don't get surprised anymore. Sociopathy will plod on has it has for millennia, changing names for changing times, from the original half-duality known as evil ...through the current flavor called sociopathy ... to tomorrow's possible qualitative descriptor, dysmorality.

But the truth is even bigger than the battle between good and evil ... and it will eventually win out. In victory, it will crush those who oppose it for whatever reason ... from the cowards that refuse to hold its hot potato; to the tall towers of ignorance; to those who pawn it in the black shops for a small lick of power; to those that try to bury it alive because it knows too much.

Well done, Chico ... hope you enjoy your small lick of power while it lasts.

The truth of the matter is that the Zionists did 9/11/2001 ... no ifs, ands, or buts. The preponderance is so large, the probability that the Zionists didn't do it is virtually zero.

Has much less to do with sociopathy than the organization of sociopathy. Indeed, sociopathy exists in all communities, with many of those communities having much larger populations and matching brain sets. So why hasn't any of of those larger communities ascended to the top of the tops, as it were? Why blame the Zionists? Well, first of all, the forensic, circumstantial, and prima facie evidence all points to the Zionists. Secondly, the kind of organization that pulled off 9/11/2001, and indeed, that can even entertain a push for FSD ... requires a slow brew. Planning for such a large scale takes time. There's been only one on the brew for over 200 hundred years.

And it's not the larger Jewish community, Cupids. Rather, it's a subset of evil mandrakes that had inveigled themselves into high positions within the Jewish community a long long time ago ... that now identify as hardcore Zionists and work for the bankster agenda. They orchestrated 9/11/2001; and they are orchestrating FSD. The hardcore Zionists bring disrepute to the larger Jewish community and use the larger community as human shields to hide behind. It's time for the larger Jewish community to ferret out this evil presence within their ranks once and for all. For the consequences to the larger community are predictable if it continues to allow the Zionists to speak on its behalf. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientists to figure that one out.

Rest assured, the larger Jewish community has full support from the larger Christian community, the larger Muslim community, the larger Hindu community, the larger Buddhist community, etc. For all these communities are likewise afflicted by an evil presence that has taken over the discourse on behalf of the overall community. Indeed, each community has a pyramid structure and a capstone that is locked into the central bankstering pyramid and capstone. And if these different communities don't likewise begin addressing the evil in their own pyramids and capstones, then the consequences to those communities are also predictable. Rocket science again, not involved.

The world is trucked up because of a network of interconnected pyramids, each one containing an evil capstone.

Back to 9/11/2001 <-------------- a 100% Zionist Job with patsy nonZionist elements in it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm
Site Admin

Cool story, Bro.

Susan Lindauer claims the CIA wired the Twin Towers. Do you consider the CIA to be made up of Zionists? George H. W. Bush played a pivotal role in making the CIA what it is today. Do you consider Bush a Zionist? Dick Cheney took charge of NORAD on 9/11, keeping it from interfering in the operation. Do you consider Cheney a Zionist? Rudy Giuliani avoided the NYC emergency command center in Building 7 to wander around on the streets doing nothing but PR. Do you consider Giuliani to be a Zionist? Henry Kissinger was originally selected to orchestrate the 911 Commission. Do you consider Kissinger to be a Zionist? Larry Silverstein profited nicely from the insurance claims on the Twin Towers, which he had just purchased and insured against acts of terrorism. Do you consider Silverstein to be a Zionist? UncleZook obfuscates and misdirects information about 9/11 and sociopaths. Do you consider UncleZook to be a Zionist?

I consider all of those people to be sociopaths.

You're barking up only one of many trees, Mr. BlackHole.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Cool story, Bro.

Susan Lindauer claims the CIA wired the Twin Towers. Do you consider the CIA to be made up of Zionists?

Only Zionists?? My, oh, my ... we can be quite binary and simplistic when it suits our purpose, eh, Chico? Whatever happened to the possibility and great probability that the CIA is being operated at the highest levels by Zionists and at lower levels by any variety of compartmentalized Maxwell Smarts? Zionists have a tendency to control government structures, not necessarily overpopulate them ... and control only requires possession of the capstone of said structures. CIA is no exception.

In a related understanding, the Zionists took over Popular Mechanics to help cover up the real perps of the 9/11/2001 attacks.
http://www.rense.com/general62/ppop.htm

beginExcerpt
Victor F. Ganzi is on the board of directors of The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA), alongside Columba Bush, wife of Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida, brother of George W. Bush, President of the USA and son of George H.W. Bush, former DG of the CIA.
http://www.nationalfamilies.org/prevention/casa.html

Victor F. Ganzi is a member of B.E.N.S. - "Business Executives for National Security"
http://www.bens.org/what_threats_intel.html#intel - wherein we learn that "When it came time to evaluate In-Q-Tel, the CIA's innovative technology development enterprise, Congress turned to BENS"

In October 2002, B.E.N.S. received a "CIA Agency Seal Medallion" for its work on the In-Q-Tel program.
http://www.bens.org/highlights_InQTelMedal.html

In-Q-Tel? It is described as "A new partnership between the CIA and the 'private sector' [my apostrophes].", making it a classic front for traditional fascism and other American-style old-fashioned family values. http://www.in-q-tel.org/

A look at the names involved in In-Q-Tel quickly reveals it as a front for Zionism Central.
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/inqtel/

So, we should all be most grateful to 'Popular Mechanics' and its new editor James Meigs for indirectly telling us who the real perpetrators of 9/11 were by its rather long-winded "blind 'em with science" attempt to suppress the truth of behalf of those perpetrators.

Kind Regards Peter Sault
end

So while you pretend that the CIA must be made up of Zionists, the reality is that they only need to control the decisionmaking of the alphabet soup agency.

Quote:
George H. W. Bush played a pivotal role in making the CIA what it is today. Do you consider Bush a Zionist? Dick Cheney took charge of NORAD on 9/11, keeping it from interfering in the operation. Do you consider Cheney a Zionist? Rudy Giuliani avoided the NYC emergency command center in Building 7 to wander around on the streets doing nothing but PR. Do you consider Giuliani to be a Zionist?

They are Zionist minions. So is Obama. Ever hear of the term Christian Zionists?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

Rothschild/nbankster/Zionist money greases American politics. As far back as 1967, Lyndon Johnson was told by the Israeli Occupying Forces of America (IOFA) to stand down American forces while Israeli planes continued their attack on the USS LIberty.

You argue as if you think the American government is not Zionist-occupied and has not been under Zionist control for a very long time, Chico. Given the ubiquitous presence of the Israeli flag in congressional offices - no other national flag has such dedicated congresscritter commitment - how did you arrive at your position?

Quote:
Henry Kissinger was originally selected to orchestrate the 911 Commission. Do you consider Kissinger to be a Zionist? Larry Silverstein profited nicely from the insurance claims on the Twin Towers, which he had just purchased and insured against acts of terrorism. Do you consider Silverstein to be a Zionist?

When someone takes time to wonder whether Kissinger or Silverstein are Zionists ... you know that they are either trolling to waste time ... or that their inquiry is being conducted with crayons and coloring books. Not interested in your game, Chico.

Quote:
UncleZook obfuscates and misdirects information about 9/11 and sociopaths. Do you consider UncleZook to be a Zionist?

I consider all of those people to be sociopaths.
You're barking up only one of many trees, Mr. BlackHole.

There isn't a shred of obfuscation or misdirection from Zook about 9/11/2001 or sociopaths. Zook is the black hole that condemns both lies and liars that get inside the Schwarzschild radius.

You, Chico, had lost your light a long time ago. You can now only make noises in the dark, which no one hears because the speed of sound is lost first.
:jest:

Is Larry Silverstein a Zionist?? (Give it up, Cupid ... you are useless as a truthseeker.)

Pax

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Do you consider the CIA to be made up of Zionists?

So while you pretend that the CIA must be made up of Zionists, the reality is...

I asked you a question, Zook. I didn't state my position concerning Zionists in the CIA. I see you are doing your usual "twist and shout".

UncleZook wrote:
When someone takes time to wonder whether Kissinger or Silverstein are Zionists ... you know that they are either trolling to waste time ... or that their inquiry is being conducted with crayons and coloring books. Not interested in your game, Chico.

Not interested in your game either, Zook. What you identify as Zionists are first and foremost sociopaths. But I see your comprehension of the matter is zero, as usual. I'm wasting my time on you.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Zook just sees Zionist through the peep hole. He's a gatekeeper.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Do you consider the CIA to be made up of Zionists?

So while you pretend that the CIA must be made up of Zionists, the reality is...

I asked you a question, Zook. I didn't state my position concerning Zionists in the CIA. I see you are doing your usual "twist and shout".

The question you asked has a larger narrative, the implied narrative of Chico taking Susan Lindauer's claim of the CIA wiring the Twin Towers, and then laying blame for the Inside Job fully on the doorstep of the CIA - by isolating one piece of evidence (e.g. CIA wiring). Isolation and grandstanding is what Chico brings in his A game, but which merits a failing grade in most intellectual standards.

So if Zook indulges Chico's oversimplified, binary, isolative, grandstanding logic trap ... and insists on blaming the Zionists, then the only way Zook can be correct is if the Zionists make up the CIA. After all, Chico's keystone logic trap declares that the CIA - having been implicated by Susan Lindauer for wiring the Twin Towers - is responsible for the Inside Job.

Yes, I suppose if we isolate the wiring of the Twin Towers from the preponderance of forensic, circumstantial, and prima facie evidence ... and if Lindauer is telling the truth ... then, of course, slam dunk. The CIA did it. And the natural question to ask then is ... who comprises the CIA? There had better be a lot of Zionists in there, Zook, or you're guilty of maligning a lot of good decent honorable folks who picnic on milk and honey by the River of Babylon, remembering Zion.

Indeed.

Of course, preponderance has a way of raining on the reverie, not to mention Chico's own divide and conquer game, namely, to separate the facts and conquer them one by one. Zook wants to unite the facts in their preponderance.

Anyways, the essence of your phony question is quite clear Chico ... it only remains in the fog when one submits to your orchestrated oversimplifying. I reject it, and not just on behalf of the deep thinkers out there ... but on behalf of all thinkers who see through your poorly constructed logic trap.

Let me now make a statement that will further emphasize the contempt I have for your trolling. Even if the CIA had been made up with only nonZionists ... the culpability still lies with the Zionists, because Zionists masterminded the plot from PNAC on down. The henchmen of kings are followers; the kings are the leaders. Culpability lies first and foremost with the leadership. Get it yet, Cupid?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Not interested in your game either, Zook. What you identify as Zionists are first and foremost sociopaths. But I see your comprehension of the matter is zero, as usual. I'm wasting my time on you.

The time being wasted is mine. You and I both know it.

Here's a simple question for the good folks. Does focusing on sociopaths bring us closer to the perps of 9/11/2001 ... or does focusing on Zionists bring us closer?

(Free hint: sociopaths are a general category that keeps us looking in all directions for perps, e.g. because all communities possess sociopaths. Zionists, by contrast, are a specific category that only requires mapping the forensic, circumstantial, and prima facie evidence to the one community. If the mapping fails, Zionists are not the perps. But if the mapping succeeds, we have our perps.)

A followup question: why is Chico interested in looking at all directions at the expense of the probable direction?

Answer those two questions and you'll resolve the gap between the carrotmuncher and the truthseeker.

Pax

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The henchmen of kings are followers; the kings are the leaders. Culpability lies first and foremost with the leadership. Get it yet, Cupid?

Way ahead of you, Zook. The leadership are the Sociopaths, which include banksters, Zionists, Bilderbergers, and a host of other groups. Much of the CIA and the Mossad operatives are the Minions that do the bidding of their Sociopath masters. My simple point (that you turn into a mountain of sociopathic game-playing) is that there is more than just Zionists involved, even at the leadership level. The category definitions like Zionist or bankster quickly become blurred because of the overlap. What is more distinct is the psychology involved, namely sociopathy, which is the real underlying foundation of what is driving the existing human condition.

UncleZook wrote:
Free hint: sociopaths are a general category that keeps us looking in all directions for perps, e.g. because all communities possess sociopaths.

What you are not comprehending is that one particular community is almost exclusively comprised of sociopaths. How they present themselves (Zionist, Bilderberger, Senator, Commander, His Holiness, etc.) is just window dressing. The commonality is the deviant human psychology known as sociopathy.

UncleZook wrote:
A followup question: why is Chico interested in looking at all directions at the expense of the probable direction?

To see the whole forest instead of only a few trees. This is a problem of human psychology, which is quite varied and complex. The Sociopaths at 1% wouldn't be a factor if the 80% were Independents instead of Followers. It's the overall dynamic that counts.

UncleZook wrote:
Answer those two questions and you'll resolve the gap between the carrotmuncher and the truthseeker.

You're only interested in making yourself look good, Zook. You don't give a crap about the truth. That's one of the reasons why you are a sociopath.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 am

UncleZook wrote:
The henchmen of kings are followers; the kings are the leaders. Culpability lies first and foremost with the leadership. Get it yet, Cupid?

Way ahead of you, Zook. The leadership are the Sociopaths, which include banksters, Zionists, Bilderbergers, and a host of other groups. Much of the CIA and the Mossad operatives are the Minions that do the bidding of their Sociopath masters. My simple point (that you turn into a mountain of sociopathic game-playing) is that there is more than just Zionists involved, even at the leadership level. The category definitions like Zionist or bankster quickly become blurred because of the overlap. What is more distinct is the psychology involved, namely sociopathy, which is the real underlying foundation of what is driving the existing human condition.

We've already debated that point ad nauseam. It's a givens that the leadership are sociopaths (in the 2-set model of sociopaths and empaths that you uphold). In the 4-set model that I counterproposed, the leadership is further resolved into mechanistic nonempaths ... with the henchmen resolving into a mishmash of vampiric sociopaths and opportunistic nonsociopaths ... and trapped empaths completing the model by offering varying degrees of resistance to the leadership and henchmen.

The next priority of identification then becomes who exactly are the sociopaths behind 9/11/2001 and FSD, for those are the immediate threats to humanity ... not what exactly is sociopathy, for that threat has been lingering for millennia and will linger on for millennia to come, science withstanding, with waxing and waning cycles.

As I stated earlier, sociopathy is part of a duality with empathy that came into being with the arrival of the human species, and dualities oscillate about their center of mass. Think of the sociopath-empath duality as a rotating couple in front of you with the spinning axis erected like a merry-go-round. Only two horses on this merry-go-round, 180 degrees apart. Each horse alternately approaches its closest position in front of you and then recedes to its farthest position. The closest approach represents the flareup of that 'horse', as it were.
Presently we are seeing the waxing gallop of sociopathy and the waning gallop of empathy. But this arrangement will then be reversed after the sociopathy maxes out. Cycles.

Getting back to identification priority and the question of who ... we see that the Mongolian sociopaths don't have their fingerprint on the blueprints of 9/11/2001 or the masterplan of FSD. We see that the German sociopaths, the Japanese sociopaths, the African sociopaths, the Italian sociopaths, the French sociopaths, the Indian sociopaths, the Chinese sociopaths, the Pakistani sociopaths, the Slavic sociopaths ... even the British sociopaths... likewise don't have significant fingerprints on the blueprints or the master plan (they may have minimal fingerprints if they wittingly or unwittingly handled documents shown them by the authors, but that's about it). And none of the national sociopaths have fingerprints on arguably the founding document of FSD, e.g. The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion. Indeed, there's a hint right there as to the identity of the culpable sociopaths behind FSD, which then becomes a hint to the perps of 9/11/2001. Tho' in the case of the September attacks, hints are really unnecessary because all the evidence points to the perps.

Indeed, there is no instructional anthology for FSD called The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Saxon ... or the Learned Elders Of Nippon ... or the Learned Elders of Lisbon, Dogon or Aldebaran. Even Avalon doesn't aspire to more than a local kingdom.

'Nuff said.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Free hint: sociopaths are a general category that keeps us looking in all directions for perps, e.g. because all communities possess sociopaths.

What you are not comprehending is that one particular community is almost exclusively comprised of sociopaths. How they present themselves (Zionist, Bilderberger, Senator, Commander, His Holiness, etc.) is just window dressing. The commonality is the deviant human psychology known as sociopathy.

You can't even distort with any logical consistency, Chico. Such is the tangled plight of those that wish to
deceive. For you are claiming that a community called sociopaths is almost exclusively comprised of sociopaths. Almost exclusively?? Listen to yourself, Cupid.

In any event, the leadership in this putative chameleonic community is indisputable. Fiat money established this community centuries ago. The Rothschilds have the biggest voice in this community. Israel is a virtual Rothschild estate. The Rothschilds are the world's only trillionaires. The House of Rothschild had financed both sides of many global and regional conflicts, including the American Civil War. Etc. Etc.

As if we needed any more evidence ... let the fact be known that Israel, not Vatican City, has over 400 surreptitious nukes waiting to be deployed. If you want to know who controls the jungle, look for the creature with the biggest fangs.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

To see the whole forest instead of only a few trees. This is a problem of human psychology, which is quite varied and complex. The Sociopaths at 1% wouldn't be a factor if the 80% were Independents instead of Followers. It's the overall dynamic that counts.

UncleZook wrote:

You're only interested in making yourself look good, Zook. You don't give a crap about the truth. That's one of the reasons why you are a sociopath.

My arguments look good because they erect from the observable reality.

"Wishful thinking ... ah say, wishful thinking, son, is a poor substitute for them thar thinking bricks called facts." Foghorn, Leghorn, Zookhorn.
:jest:

Now, here's a nickel, boy ... buy yourself an ice cream and stop disrupting us grown-ups.

Pax

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next