Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World 
Site Admin

Post Re: Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World
UncleZook wrote:
Presently we are seeing the waxing gallop of sociopathy and the waning gallop of empathy. But this arrangement will then be reversed after the sociopathy maxes out. Cycles.

So, if you are content with the repeating tragedy of these unstoppable cycles, why bother to oppose FSD?

As for me, I want humanity off of this merry-go-round! The cycles are only unstoppable if we continue to allow sociopaths free rein to run amok. Identify and manage sociopaths, and the merry-go-round stops. Humanity can then move on to its next evolutionary challenge, instead of being stuck in an endless loop.

UncleZook wrote:
For you are claiming that a community called sociopaths is almost exclusively comprised of sociopaths. Almost exclusively?? Listen to yourself, Cupid.

You are dumb as a box of rocks, Zook. The community is known as the ruling elites or the shadow government. They are indeed almost exclusively comprised of sociopaths, which is a description of their specific deviant psychology.

UncleZook wrote:
My arguments look good because they erect from the observable reality.

Wow, that went right over your head, Zook. You exhibit zero comprehension of what I said about the importance of the dynamics involved between Sociopaths, Minions, Followers, and Independents.

And you follow it up with more posturing as a condescending ass:

UncleZook wrote:
Now, here's a nickel, boy ... buy yourself an ice cream and stop disrupting us grown-ups.

Yes, a classic sociopathic signature. "Let them eat cake." Obviously, arguing with a sociopath about how to deal with sociopaths is an exercise in futility.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Presently we are seeing the waxing gallop of sociopathy and the waning gallop of empathy. But this arrangement will then be reversed after the sociopathy maxes out. Cycles.

So, if you are content with the repeating tragedy of these unstoppable cycles, why bother to oppose FSD?

If you had understood anything about harmonic oscillators, you would understand something about returning vectors. Eternal vigilance, goodness, morality, etc. constitute the returning vector when the balance tips in favor of greater sociopathy. Temptation, badness, immorality, etc. constitute the returning vector when the balance tips in favor of greater empathy.

Quote:
As for me, I want humanity off of this merry-go-round! The cycles are only unstoppable if we continue to allow sociopaths free rein to run amok. Identify and manage sociopaths, and the merry-go-round stops. Humanity can then move on to its next evolutionary challenge, instead of being stuck in an endless loop.

The assumption you make is that humanity can escape the endless loop ... a loop that arrived when the first spin generated the known Universe. I have to hand it to you, Chico ... you have the arrogance of a know-it-all. As a mere know-it-some, I can only humbly watch as you work your arrogance.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
For you are claiming that a community called sociopaths is almost exclusively comprised of sociopaths. Almost exclusively?? Listen to yourself, Cupid.

You are dumb as a box of rocks, Zook. The community is known as the ruling elites or the shadow government. They are indeed almost exclusively comprised of sociopaths, which is a description of their specific deviant psychology.

I am only going by your words, Chico. You introduced a new hybrid sociopathic community into the list of pure sociopathic communities that I offered. Of course, by doing so, you have the wiggle room to hide the aggressive sociopaths that lead the push to 9/11/2001 and are leading the push towards FSD ... with the passive sociopaths that follow the lead. Alas, as Nuremberg demonstrated, the leaders are much more culpable than the followers.

What's that they say about the broadbrush? Indeed, your whole game is to diverge focus away from the planners ... and a broadbrush is one of the tools that achieves this divergence.

Interesting that you refuse to comment on the other salient stuff I offered. The Protocols ... the 400+ surreptitious Israeli nukes versus none in Vatican City ... the trillionaire trogs club ... the actual forensic, prima facie and circumstantial evidence wrt 9/11/2001 beginning from PNAC on down ... etc.

Well, not really ... I'm sure you have enough on your plate painting the fifth column so it looks exactly like the first column ... that you cannot address all my arguments.
:jest:

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
My arguments look good because they erect from the observable reality.

Wow, that went right over your head, Zook. You exhibit zero comprehension of what I said about the importance of the dynamics involved between Sociopaths, Minions, Followers, and Independents.
And you follow it up with more posturing as a condescending ass:

UncleZook wrote:
Now, here's a nickel, boy ... buy yourself an ice cream and stop disrupting us grown-ups.

Yes, a classic sociopathic signature. "Let them eat cake." Obviously, arguing with a sociopath about how to deal with sociopaths is an exercise in futility.

First of all, I understand the dynamics of the power pyramid better than you do, indeed, my 4-set tetrachotomy has better resolution than your dichotomy of sociopaths and empaths.

As for my condescending attitude towards you, it is totally justified. A reactive temper to your continual belligerence and proactive tampering (e.g. with the contrived insinuation that I'm a sociopath). You're lucky that I'm an empath ... being one, I have to restrain myself well short of the excoriations I'm capable of. I'm here to teach and expose the corruptions; and not to immerse myself in internecine battles initiated by trolls, trogs, and tribal animals.

That said, I will not apologize for my reactive temper. It keeps me real and human ... and not plastic, mechanistic, false flagged like the nonempath in your mirror.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Fascinating stuff Zook....

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If you had understood anything about harmonic oscillators, you would understand something about returning vectors.

Returning vectors don't mean squat when you are confined in an endless loop, Mr. BlackHole.

UncleZook wrote:
The assumption you make is that humanity can escape the endless loop ... a loop that arrived when the first spin generated the known Universe. I have to hand it to you, Chico ... you have the arrogance of a know-it-all. As a mere know-it-some, I can only humbly watch as you work your arrogance.

So wanting to improve the lot of humanity by stopping the seemingly endless merry-go-round the sociopaths have us on is now arrogance? Dang, you are more of a sociopath than I thought, Zook. Like I said, you expose yourself with every post, and you don't even realize it.

UncleZook wrote:
I am only going by your words, Chico.

It's all for naught since you don't comprehend them.

UncleZook wrote:
Interesting that you refuse to comment on the other salient stuff I offered. The Protocols ... the 400+ surreptitious Israeli nukes versus none in Vatican City ... the trillionaire trogs club ... the actual forensic, prima facie and circumstantial evidence wrt 9/11/2001 beginning from PNAC on down ... etc.

They are not really salient. Who wrote the Protocols, who did 9/11, who orchestrated the nuclear arming of Israel? You are never going to pin down the individuals responsible. The sociopathic method operates under airtight secrecy, merciless enforcement, and redundant plausible deniability. Going after the individuals responsible has never worked and will never work for those very reasons. You have to go after the psychological type and filter them out before they can occupy positions of power and control.

UncleZook wrote:
First of all, I understand the dynamics of the power pyramid better than you do, indeed, my 4-set tetrachotomy has better resolution than your dichotomy of sociopaths and empaths.

Resolution doesn't mean squat when you are obfuscating and disinforming.

UncleZook wrote:
As for my condescending attitude towards you, it is totally justified.

Only because you are a sociopath. Sociopaths only understand "tit for tat" when dealing with the outside world. You have amply demonstrated that you will employ "tit for tat" in response to my observations and analysis of your psychology. It's just further evidence of your sociopathic nature. Like I said, you expose yourself with every post, and you are completely ignorant of it.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 am

magamud wrote:
Fascinating stuff Zook....

You mean, ratiocinating stuff.

Yes, I concur.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:45 pm

UncleZook wrote:
If you had understood anything about harmonic oscillators, you would understand something about returning vectors.

Returning vectors don't mean squat when you are confined in an endless loop, Mr. BlackHole.

Don't mean squat??

My dear ignorant fellow ... inertia moves things in a straight line unless there's a countervector force which then takes it to a curve. As long as the counter vector is active this curve keeps looping around and around. The very existence of a loop implies the very existence of a countervectorial force. In short, an endless loop is proof positive of a returning vector. And if you look at a loop edge on, you will see the harmonic oscillating motion.
A loop is essentially defined by its negative feedback or countervector.

Get it, Cupid?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

So wanting to improve the lot of humanity by stopping the seemingly endless merry-go-round the sociopaths have us on is now arrogance? Dang, you are more of a sociopath than I thought, Zook. Like I said, you expose yourself with every post, and you don't even realize it.

Improving the lot of humanity requires observing the Universe and abiding its prescriptions. When the sinners rule, the saints will emerge as a countervector. When the saints rule, the sinners will emerge as the countervector. Balance is the rule of the Universe. Chaos and order in a fine balance.

Those who don't understand the Universe and its dualities ... ought not preach about it.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I am only going by your words, Chico.

It's all for naught since you don't comprehend them.
UncleZook wrote:

They are not really salient. Who wrote the Protocols, who did 9/11, who orchestrated the nuclear arming of Israel? You are never going to pin down the individuals responsible.

IOW, you are effectively shouting "Move on, nothing to see here!" And you have the audacity to preach the questioning of everything and dismissing of nothing? In any event, the individuals involved can be apprehended with a little effort. Some are dead and gone ... but many are still here carrying on the original work pushing for FSD. Certainly, the dirty hands of the culpable Zionists are not all that hard to pin down. But Chico doesn't even want us to try to apprehend the criminals. He prefers holding goosefeathers as souvenirs of wild chases.

Quote:
The sociopathic method operates under airtight secrecy, merciless enforcement, and redundant plausible deniability. Going after the individuals responsible has never worked and will never work for those very reasons. You have to go after the psychological type and filter them out before they can occupy positions of power and control.
UncleZook wrote:

Resolution doesn't mean squat when you are obfuscating and disinforming.
UncleZook wrote:
As for my condescending attitude towards you, it is totally justified.

Only because you are a sociopath. Sociopaths only understand "tit for tat" when dealing with the outside world. You have amply demonstrated that you will employ "tit for tat" in response to my observations and analysis of your psychology. It's just further evidence of your sociopathic nature. Like I said, you expose yourself with every post, and you are completely ignorant of it.

You're rolling your marbles off the playing area again.

Have you heard Benjamin Freedman's speech yet?

'Nuff said.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:15 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
A loop is essentially defined by its negative feedback or countervector. Get it, Cupid?

Yes. Sticky, gooey, smelly, revolting BS.

UncleZook wrote:
Those who don't understand the Universe and its dualities ... ought not preach about it.

Those who oversimplify the universe into binary bins should not be seen, heard, or spoken to.

UncleZook wrote:
In any event, the individuals involved can be apprehended with a little effort.

So why hasn't it been done already in the last 2000 years?

UncleZook wrote:

Not yet. If Zook thinks it's important, I'm hesitant to listen, as my time has been wasted so many times before.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:38 am

UncleZook wrote:
A loop is essentially defined by its negative feedback or countervector. Get it, Cupid?

Yes. Sticky, gooey, smelly, revolting BS.

Please demonstrate an ability to understand. We are all waiting. Do you know why looping occurs? That's right, because a force operates against an object's linear motion. If the force acted in concert, either linearly or at an oblique angle, you would have either accelerated linear motion or positive feedback which cannot loop. Loops are the result of negative feedback. Get it yet, Cupid?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Those who oversimplify the universe into binary bins should not be seen, heard, or spoken to.

"Oversimplification!" ... is a catch-all coinage that enables phony know-it-alls like Chico to grandstand on virtually any topic without having to defend their argument (on that topic). If we inspect the coinage closely, we find that the know-it-all pretends to know so much about a topic that anything that doesn't fit into their functionally infinite knowledgebase, must then be evaluated - by them - as being oversimplified. Arrogance? I can't find a better word for it, good folks, but you're welcome to try.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
In any event, the individuals involved can be apprehended with a little effort.

So why hasn't it been done already in the last 2000 years?

The internet and mass awareness hasn't been around for 2000 years. Barely 20 years. By contrast, secrecy and organization have been active for 2000 years ... and the closest approximations of today's fiat money, for about a quarter of that time.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Not yet. If Zook thinks it's important, I'm hesitant to listen, as my time has been wasted so many times before.

Nice attempt to segue out of what is perhaps one of the most critical unexplored, forbidden topics out there ... Talmudism ... the grand tome instructing today's global corruptions and degeneracies.

Just out of curiosity ... do you have Khazar ancestry, Chico? It would explain a lot of your stonewalling and stooging. Mind you, the vast majority of today's Khazars is not involved in the corruptions and deceptions. But the minority that is involved, indeed, that masterminds the corruptions ... are secretive enough, organized enough, and have enough fiat wealth at their disposal ... that they pose a threat to the rest of the Khazars and indeed, the rest of us in general. Let us all work to expose the minority and emancipate the majority from old Khazar trappings. Here's hoping that Chico and Mags are of the majority - if they are indeed Khazars. If they are, it sure is getting difficult to separate them from the minority, what, with all that stooging.

To be fair, I will reveal my own ancestry. I have no secrets. I'm an ethnic Telugu from coastal Andhra, in South India. My paternal grandfather - the one with which I share my Y-chromosome - was a salt merchant who signed his name with an X because he was illiterate. Stood 6'6" tall. Everyday, he would carry two 100-lb bags of salt - one on each shoulder - from the seaside merchant ships to the township market where he resold them at the market rate - always making sure to add a little extra salt just so that there would be no disputes about the accuracy of his pan balance. The story goes that my Dad - who was meticulous about exactness - once tended the shop when my grandfather was ill. When my grandfather returned the next day, he heard complaints that his son had been giving the customers less salt than they were accustomed to. Although my Dad did nothing wrong and was actually dispensing according to the pan balance, the customers felt cheated because they didn't get their usual bonus that my grandfather would throw in. My grandfather never let my Dad tend the shop again. He put my Dad into the local engineering school, and the rest is history.

My grandfather was reputed to be a profoundly honest man and his business flourished because that kind of honesty procured a big share of the local salt market. I'm proud as punch when I speak of my grandfather who was born in 1874 and was 89years old when I was born in 1963. I don't speak in the same glowing terms about my maternal grandfather, who was fortunate enough not to be convicted for the capital offense of stealing from the British payroll in his town (he hid the stolen money very cleverly, but that's another neat story). Here, I mitigate my maternal grandfather's actions somewhat because the British, under Rothschild control, came to India to steal from us. I believe that mutual theft among thieves is their business. An honest man can't take a biased position in favor of one thief or another, so I won't. (Btw, if my Mom's side of the family were to read this, I would probably be excommunicated for a while for airing family secrets, but hey, I calls it like I sees it. Always have ... always will.)

In summary.

My paternal Grandfather ... honest and compassionate.

My Dad ... honest and regimental.

Uncle Zook ... ?? Well, Chico believes I'm a liar, a sociopath, a narcissist, an egomaniac, a manipulator, a deceiver, an oversimplifier, a dufus ... am I forgetting anything, Chico? Feel free to append.

Pax

ps: What does Zook think about Zook, third person singular withstanding? I'd love to share it with y'all, good folks, but I fear another charge of narcissism would be hurled in my direction if I did.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:00 pm

OMG Mr. obfuscation, fractal the shit out of any half truth to divert, manipulate so you fawn over my Ego. I think I'm going to barffffffff.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:01 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If the force acted in concert, either linearly or at an oblique angle, you would have either accelerated linear motion or positive feedback which cannot loop. Loops are the result of negative feedback. Get it yet, Cupid?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are hilarious, Zook! I was a physics major, and I programmed computers for decades. I understand forces and looping. I also understand that you are full of BS.

UncleZook wrote:
Just out of curiosity ... do you have Khazar ancestry, Chico? It would explain a lot of your stonewalling and stooging.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that must be it! Chico has Khazar ancestry! An obvious stonewaller and stooge. Case closed!

UncleZook wrote:
ps: What does Zook think about Zook, third person singular withstanding? I'd love to share it with y'all, good folks, but I fear another charge of narcissism would be hurled in my direction if I did.

Just put it in the new subforum I created for you the other day called UncleZook's Genuine Truthseekers! Simply start a new thread called Genuine Truthseeker: UncleZook. Here, I'll do it for you so you can avoid the narcissism charge.

Et voila!

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next