Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hello 

Post Hello
Hi everyone,

I think I need some time away from posting. I am worn out.

I know some of you here thought it was over the top.

I was just creating a research library for people who are interested in knowledge of all sorts.

When you come to a forum as a browser, you quickly scan and see if any topics are of interest.

A forum should have a variety of different subject to offer. I hope I made it a nice place to visit.

So for now, I will be quite as i can be and I will sit quietly and watch.

L&G

Last edited by loveandgratitude on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Post Re: Hello
Thanks for the work LG

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:59 am
Site Admin

L&G, that's not a bad idea. What if we did have a library section? There are a lot of important "must-see" videos, news articles, lectures, etc. All of us have had eye-opening lessons from some key sources. It would be nice to have that crucial info in one handy place.

Just an idea to think about ....

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 am
Hi everyone,

I think I need some time away from posting. I am worn out.

I know some of you here thought it was over the top.

I was just creating a research library for people who are interested in knowledge of all sorts.

When you come to a forum as a browser, you quickly scan and see if any topics are of interest.

A forum should have a variety of different subject to offer. I hope I made it a nice place to visit.

So for now, I will be quite as i can be and I will sit quietly and watch.

L&G

L&G: I will miss looking for your latest entries. Still catching up on all the work you've done here, as time permits. I hope you have a change of heart and will continue to build your research project here at UP.

Chico: United People's library sounds like a splendid idea. I would browse this library, and add material to different areas when possible and where relevant.

I second your motion Chico (was that a motion or just an idea?) that we open this library.

If carried, I also propose vote to name this sub-section of the forum.

My thoughts on an appropriate dedication would be something like UP Library and Research Center. Curator: loveandgratitude.

With love and gratitude.

Strenia

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Site Admin

OK! "Library and Research" has been created. Let's see where it goes and how it develops.

I added four sub-folders to that area, and if anyone wants to add other sub-folders (categories), send me a PM with your suggestions.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]