Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Lysenkoism 

Post Re: Lysenkoism
Because it's all untrue. You are reduced to making things up and reflecting back your own malfeasance onto your opponents. As usual, it's all confirmation of your sociopathy. You expose yourself with every post, even as you try desperately to discredit me. You are your own worst enemy once you've been exposed.

Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't waste time making things up about you.

I don't think anyone reading your posts would be surprised about you calling your ex-wife a Sociopath!

Didn't you also tell me you if fact didn't even make it to their wedding, are they both Sociopaths also?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun May 25, 2014 12:45 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't waste time making things up about you.

I agree, you waste time "spinning" the truth by mixing in falsehoods and withholding information, creating very effective propaganda. This is what sociopaths do.

andywight wrote:
I don't think anyone reading your posts would be surprised about you calling your ex-wife a Sociopath!

I would be very surprised, as she is not a sociopath -- not even close. You were the one telling me that your wife is a sociopath, and that you were just biding your time, waiting for an opportunity to divorce her. You planned to do it once your Bahamian citizenship came through, but then your wife got pregnant, upsetting your plans. But that's just what you told me, and at the time, I believed you. That was before I figured out that you were the sociopath, and everything you told me was probably also propaganda, designed to deceive and manipulate me.

andywight wrote:
Didn't you also tell me you if fact didn't even make it to their wedding, are they both Sociopaths also?

:lol: :lol:

It's true I didn't make it to the wedding, and neither did my son. Bad weather caused all his flights to be cancelled, and bad weather, accidents, and traffic jams on both mountain passes conspired to sabotage my travel as well. After inching along for two hours in a freezing cold blizzard at nearly 11,000 feet in the middle of the night, hemmed in by 15 miles of stuck cars in front of me and 10 miles of the same behind me, I finally decided to play it safe and turn around to go back home. I don't think I've ever been more frustrated trying to travel somewhere. It was a nightmare.

And no, they are not both sociopaths. That honor is apparently reserved just for you and Zook.

Sun May 25, 2014 7:19 am

This is what sociopaths do.

:lol: Your BS posts are starting to show an edge of desperation Chicodoodoo, which I guess is a normal development as your lies unravel :lol:

That was before I figured out that you were the sociopath, and everything you told me was probably also propaganda, designed to deceive and manipulate me.

:lol: I guess at this point in your debunking you've got little option than the play the "victim" card! :lol:

It's true I didn't make it to the wedding, and neither did my son. Bad weather caused all his flights to be cancelled, and bad weather, accidents, and traffic jams on both mountain passes conspired to sabotage my travel as well. After inching along for two hours in a freezing cold blizzard at nearly 11,000 feet in the middle of the night, hemmed in by 15 miles of stuck cars in front of me and 10 miles of the same behind me, I finally decided to play it safe and turn around to go back home. I don't think I've ever been more frustrated trying to travel somewhere. It was a nightmare.

As your now admitting that I was privy to intimate details about your personnel life, don't you see how illogical your other denials are now sounding?

And no, they are not both sociopaths. That honor is apparently reserved just for you and Zook.

Then I guess you're just the head of a regular all American dysfunctional family!

But I'm still intrigued by the fact that you had never met your daughters partner prior to their wedding, have you met him since?

Sun May 25, 2014 12:39 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: Your BS posts are starting to show an edge of desperation Chicodoodoo, which I guess is a normal development as your lies unravel :lol:

:lol: I guess at this point in your debunking you've got little option than the play the "victim" card! :lol:

Then it should be easy for you to prove your accusations. :lol:

andywight wrote:
As your now admitting that I was privy to intimate details about your personnel life, don't you see how illogical your other denials are now sounding?

No, this shows how you take true events, like me not making it to my daughter's wedding, and "twist" them around to aid in your attempts to character assassinate me. Or how you simply make up events, like you implying I told you (1 2) my ex-wife is a sociopath, which is not something I would ever say, because it is simply not true.

andywight wrote:
But I'm still intrigued by the fact that you had never met your daughters partner prior to their wedding, have you met him since?

You don't seem to know too many "intimate details" about my personal life, Andy. You got the "illegal fully automatic weapons keep on your property" wrong (1 2 3 4 5), you got the "he confessed that he found all black women unattractive" wrong (1 2 3), and now you got "the fact that you had never met your daughters partner prior to their wedding" wrong.

You don't really know what you are talking about, do you. And you don't really care. The truth is not important to you. What is important to you is that you manipulate people into believing your deceptions. Who thinks like that, Andy?

You know.

We all know.

Tue May 27, 2014 5:02 am

Then it should be easy for you to prove your accusations. :lol:

The evidence is in your own writing:

That was before I figured out that you were the sociopath, and everything you told me was probably also propaganda, designed to deceive and manipulate me.

andywight wrote:

No, this shows how you take true events, like me not making it to my daughter's wedding, and "twist" them around to aid in your attempts to character assassinate me. Or how you simply make up events, like you implying I told you (1 2) my ex-wife is a sociopath, which is not something I would ever say, because it is simply not true.

If these are such ludicrous accusations, why even bother to respond?

This was all told to by you over many Skype conversations, again this comes down to your word against mine and I again point out that you have proven yourself on several occasions to be a liar!

andywight wrote:

You don't seem to know too many "intimate details" about my personal life, Andy. You got the "illegal fully automatic weapons keep on your property" wrong (1 2 3 4 5), you got the "he confessed that he found all black women unattractive" wrong (1 2 3), and now you got "the fact that you had never met your daughters partner prior to their wedding" wrong.

Please see above response...

You don't really know what you are talking about, do you. And you don't really care. The truth is not important to you. What is important to you is that you manipulate people into believing your deceptions. Who thinks like that, Andy?

You know.

We all know.

Is that known knowns or known unknowns?

Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
The evidence is in your own writing:

Are you admitting that you are a sociopath?

Wed May 28, 2014 3:08 am

Are you admitting that you are a sociopath?

A very lame attempt at spin Chicodoodoo... any feedback from mags on your mental health yet?

Thu May 29, 2014 1:36 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
A very lame attempt at spin Chicodoodoo... any feedback from mags on your mental health yet?

Why won't you answer my question? :lol:

Thu May 29, 2014 4:44 am

andywight wrote:

Why won't you answer my question? :lol:

My apologies, no!

Thu May 29, 2014 5:24 am

Its the Talmudic conspiracy you demented mongols from fraud central.

Arrogance of science is what is in display here no matter who or what originated it. This murderous arrogance is a form of sociopathy. If the body politics of science acknowledged this disaster our species would take much greater care in implementing no less, chemical or molecular change.

Thu May 29, 2014 7:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next