Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Foods? Or poisons? 
Site Admin

Post Foods? Or poisons?
We are being quietly poisoned from every direction, including the foods we eat. Now, since 2017, fruits and vegetables are being sprayed with Apeel, a waxy chemical coating funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. You surely know by now that Bill and Melinda Gates pretend to care about public health, while really striving to depopulate the planet. The poisonous COVID-19 vaccines are the classic example. Apeel is another example the public doesn't know about.

Is Apeel safe for human consumption? Of course not. Bill Gates might describe it as safer than getting the COVID-19 vaccine, but then he's a conniving sociopath well practiced in the art of double-speak.

Quote:
It’s no wonder chronic illness is skyrocketing worldwide. Just look at how many minuscule toxic exposures we are faced with every day, from our food to air and water pollution to certain medical procedures. -- source

Yep, I think so too.

Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:55 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Foods? Or poisons?
"We are being poisoned from every direction." I say this quite often to people. I can count at least half a dozen times that I've written it in various posts in this forum. At least one very smart lady agrees with me, that being Catherine Austin Fitts. She gets it, just like I get it. Check out the depth of her understanding in this video.

Somebody is Still Trying to Kill You, Don’t Let Them – Catherine Austin Fitts
(duration 1:03:48)

Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]