Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
What's your gas mileage? 

Post Re: What's your gas mileage?
The illusion of choice.....

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi Chacadoodoo,

What evidence do you have that government is only allowing certain types of cars in the US (I take it you're in the US)? As I see it in the US there's a whole leque of different cars for purchase, even down to the humble Datsun.

What drives the market are the necessities of that particular market.

Of course there could be incentives like tax reductions for customers to buy a certain type of car, for example, where I live there was a tax reduction for buying the GM Celta 1.0, the first 'popular' car for the lower income worker, or the case of the Nano which in India was being pushed as the cheapest car in the world has had to have a revamp to meet EU regulations to sold in Europe will cost more (but not that much more).

I think those who have money to buy a larger car normally have the money to run them. If they don't, that would have been a really bad investment.

Best regards.

Grumplebum wrote:
I think your question should have been "What sort of car do you drive?"

No, I don't think that is the root question at all, and that is one of the things I am trying to point out. The real question is what kind of cars do they allow us to have? It is very much modeled after the American presidential campaign, where the question is what kind of choice will they allow us to have? The answer, of course, is none.

Quote:
Once the price of US petrol is brought to the same as in the UK for example, US cars will be made to do 80 MPG too as the people (market) will demand it.

That's another piece of brainwashing. The market doesn't determine squat. Instead, they determine the direction of the market. That's what advertising is for. In fact, that's what our entire economic system is for. There are powerful control mechanisms in place that allow the money men to steer the system anywhere they want.

We are being played in so many ways, all while being falsely convinced that we are in the driver's seat.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Quote:

Its a parasitic dynamic Grumple. Your idea of Market is the very construct that keeps the agenda hidden. You think there is choice... Im not arguing in the meantime choice of what type of burger to eat Choice.
Im talking about social systems of engagement and processes. Human life...
The agenda reacts with our "normal" evolution, its a weaving process...

Im just saying, perhaps opening your mind to the possibilities of who we are and how we are, would help your position.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Its a parasitic dynamic Grumple. Your idea of Market is the very construct that keeps the agenda hidden. You think there is choice... Im not arguing in the meantime choice of what type of burger to eat Choice.
Im talking about social systems of engagement and processes. Human life...
The agenda reacts with our "normal" evolution, its a weaving process...

Im just saying, perhaps opening your mind to the possibilities of who we are and how we are, would help your position.

Thank you Mag. It's sort of what I've been trying to say for 24 hours but I don't have your words. I'm really a very simple mouse.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 pm
Site Admin

Grumplebum wrote:
What evidence do you have that government is only allowing certain types of cars in the US (I take it you're in the US)?

It's not just the government, but they do play a role. The evidence is mostly circumstantial, since it is deliberately disguised, hidden, suppressed, or destroyed.

One piece of the puzzle is the oil monopoly. Our world economy is based on oil. The book I mentioned, "Internal Combustion" by Edwin Black, gives many examples of how our choices are limited. Also check out "1000 Barrels A Second: The Coming Oil Break Point and the Challenges Facing an Energy-Dependent World" by Peter Tertzakian.

Another piece of the puzzle is the long-running suppression of "free energy" technologies that would unseat the present energy dynasty.

We have the illusion of choice when in fact our choices are actually quite narrowly defined. Our choice of transportation is heavily influenced by the money men calling the shots. They own the factories that build the vehicles, as well as the oil companies that supply the fuel, as well as the governments that "regulate" their business, as well as the media that influences their customers. The conflict of interest is absolute, which is why the common interest is not truly served.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 pm
Site Admin

I didn't know.

That's how they keep us from figuring out the Matrix.

In 1973, an 14-year old Opel automobile was modified in a contest to see how its gasoline mileage could be improved. Using the standard engine with a modified fuel delivery system, it achieved 376 miles per gallon!

What?! That's 10 times better gas mileage than many of the modern "sophisticated", computer-controlled cars we drive today! And we pay 14 times as much for our gasoline now than we did in 1973!

So what's wrong with this picture?

I had heard stories during my lifetime of special carburetors that had been invented that allowed a car to get unbelievable gas mileage, but the gasoline manufacturers supposedly suppressed the inventions to keep them off the market. Like everyone else, I was brainwashed to dismiss such stories as hoaxes and myths, and that's exactly what I did. After all, if cars could get much better gas mileage, the automobile manufacturers would surely bring them to market and profit enormously. That's the beauty of free markets, where competition serves the consumers, and consumers vote with their pocketbooks!

I didn't know that we don't have free markets.

We don't have free anything. Everything is controlled, including us. Not only are our actions controlled, but so are our thoughts. Being trained to dismiss "magic carburetors" is just one example of the pervasive mind control we are suffering from.

All it takes to break the spell is one piece of accurate information. I had never heard of the 1959 Opel P-1 car that got 376 mpg, not even after nearly 60 years of living. It never showed up in any mainstream media news source, including all the specialty car magazines I devoured for decades. It took the Internet to bring me this information, and even then it was a long time in coming (it happened yesterday).

I'll say it again -- all it takes to break through the Matrix is the right information. All it takes is the truth. And that's why the controllers keep the truth from us.

Once again, I am stunned. The enormity of the realization is mind-boggling. We are slaves, falsely believing that we are free.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:52 pm

They are completely ahead of us by many steps and we are not going to catch them in this paradigm. Hiding this knowledge must have been very well planned out. That would take enormous power and organization to do this. Like controlling human education. Womb to tomb. Schools, media, entertainment, books, internet lexicons. This would be an incredible omitting process as well as suppression process. If A.I. has already centralized everything, this would be very easy to do. Easy as an order given.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:46 am
Site Admin

Based on the information in the links I posted above, I looked up the patent for the modified carburetor of the 376 mpg car. It's perfectly understandable, and it makes very good sense. The basic goal is to completely vaporize the gasoline into a gaseous state in order to minimize any gasoline in liquid form. Liquid gasoline doesn't explode, and the more explosive you can make it, the better mileage you will get in a vehicle. So the basic process is to bubble air through a pool of liquid gasoline and send the gasified air to the motor instead of liquid gasoline mist. Additional oxidation optimization is pursued using platinum catalyzing beads in the bubbling chamber to fracture the long carbon chains in gasoline into shorter chains. Ideally, breaking them all the way down to methane, CH4, would allow optimal combustion (CH4 + 2O2 => CO2 + 2H2O).

Note that fuel injection, the current form of carburetion used in modern vehicles, is a step in the wrong direction. The mist of gasoline that fuel injectors spray into the intake manifolds is liquid gasoline (basically tiny spheres of liquid gasoline suspended in air). A lot of the gasoline in the center of those spheres will not be completely oxidized during the short combustion process, which is why you get carbon buildup in the engine and in the oil, and unburned hydrocarbons flowing out the exhaust pipe.

I saw the same principle in action while burning limbs from a shrub I trimmed yesterday. The fire often didn't want to burn, producing thick smoke (which is unburned hydrocarbons). But if I pulled out the bellows and blew air at the right spot, I could optimize the gasification of the fuel and produce an intensely hot and vigorous fire with absolutely no smoke.

The basic principle behind more efficient gasoline combustion is elementary. Why wasn't it pursued and brought to market, when the benefits to humanity are so enormous! And the answer to that question is, as always, money. Money ruins everything, because it's all about power and control. Keeping the combustion process inefficient and dirty keeps demand for expensive oil high. It keeps pollution high, which keeps sickness high, which keeps the slaves dependent on the current pharmaceutical and medical system, which is controlled by the insurance companies and the government, who are in turn controlled by the true money masters. All of that keeps the systems of power and control over the masses in place and functioning efficiently for the benefit of the ruling sociopaths.

The masters benefit, and the slaves suffer like no master would ever accept to suffer himself. No Golden Rule for the ruling sociopaths.

Note also that Paul Maurice Brown of Boise, Idaho, the holder of the patent, was a very smart man. He was not only a car enthusiast, he was a nuclear scientist. He had a plan for treating nuclear waste, another idea of enormous benefit to humanity. He's also dead, the victim of a "careless" car accident, the easy way to kill people without arousing suspicion. Intelligence agencies, Israel, and lots of other shady characters were involved in a background drama that is little understood.

Quote:
Since that February 1987, I or my company have been persecuted by the State Dept. of Health; then the Idaho Dept. of Finance filed a complaint against the company and myself; my license for handling radioactive materials was then suspended for 6 months; I began to receive threats (i.e. ‘we will bulldoze your home with your family in it’); then the investigation by the Oregon Dept. of Finance; then the tax man; then the Securities and Exchange Commission; my wife was assaulted; I lost control of my company; my home has been robbed three times and vandalized on four other occasions; twice now I have been accused of drug manufacturing; I lost my home; most recently my mother’s car was pipe bombed. -- source

Paul M. Brown was my age, which means he would have been graduating from high school in 1973 when the 376 mpg Opel was being tested. Was he part of the team at age 18? Yet he is listed as holding the patent, filed in 1988, 15 years after the project. Curiouser and curiouser...

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:10 pm
Site Admin

Back in 1973, engineers modified a car to maximize its gas mileage. How well did they do? Ten times better than we have today.

High mileage car. 376 mpg!
(duration 4:06)
Archived copy here.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:25 pm

You would think big oil would have been exposed by now. How do they do it? They withhold the reference or knowledge of human creativity. Then seal it with culture creation. Its incredible...

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next