Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Free Energy Device out of Africa tested & ready 

Post Free Energy Device out of Africa tested & ready
Free Energy Device out of Africa tested & ready for the market

MAKE THIS STORY VIRAL.........WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

On February 11 and 12, I was able to witness a 5 kilowatt (enough to power a home without central air conditioning, conservatively) fuel-free generator in Johannesburg and to meet the inventor and some of the principle players in helping him bring this technology to market.

As mentioned in my previous story on this matter, the South African company invited me to come see the technology first-hand so that I would not be making a statement along the lines of "they claim...", or "if this is real...", but so that I would be able to speak from personal experience after witnessing the technology in operation. They also offered to sell me a unit that I could personally test, promising to refund the cost if it did not perform as claimed.

I wish to thank all of you who stepped forward enthusiastically to donate funds to make this trip and procurement possible. The plan is to ship me one of the first 200 units.

The company, for now, wishes to remain off the radar. They don't currently have a website, but one is expected to be completed in about a month or so. They plan to make a big splash soon. For now, interested parties (as a result of this coverage), can reach them through me. So in this coverage, I will only refer to them as the "S. African Company", and their product as the "FFG", which stands for Fuel-Free Generator.

Top Five

I do consider this technology to be a contender in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing, due to its being close to market with a substantial, reliable output that is competitively priced to be more affordable than conventional energy sources, while producing no pollution, and being ready for rapid deployment through the setting up of licensees worldwide.

I was very impressed with the personnel involved in the S. African company. So many great technologies over the years have been hindered primarily by unworkable inventors or teams that can't work well together.

What I Saw

What I witnessed, along with three other scientists that I brought along -- all more qualified than myself -- was a 5 kW unit powered by four batteries, running for three hours continuous, driving a load of approximately 4 KW. According to the amp-hour rating of those batteries (102 Ah each), without being recharged from an external source, they should have lasted only 35 minutes before running down completely, no longer able to power the system.

The load was roughly 4 kW, comprised of:

- a two-burner stove, each burner consuming 1 kW (rated power according to manufacturer)
- a toaster that consumed 850 Watts (rated power)
- a pancake maker that consumes 1 kW (rated power)
- A 40-Watt fan (rated power)

The total output was as high as 5 kW, as long as the generator was turned at 3000 rpm, and there was sufficient load. (The generator only produces as much power as is used). One time we plugged in more load than 5 kW and it caused the system to shut down, as it should in that circumstance.

The system was comprised of a series-wound, brushed, DC motor (slightly modified) powered by one bank of two 12-Volt batteries (102 Ah) wired in series for a 24-Volt output. The company says the back-EMF is harvested into a second, identical battery bank, which is also wired in series. These two banks are periodically cycled, trading places in the circuit, and the net charge stays essentially the same, across both banks. The optimized cycling of power and storing of the back-EMF are all controlled by a proprietary circuit board and software developed by the inventor. The motor shaft is connected directly to the shaft of the AC generator, which spins at 3,000 rpm to produce 5 kW of power at 50 Hz, 220-V.

There was no external power cord or fuel going to the system. They lifted the table on which the system was housed, to show that no cords were run through the legs into the floor to a hidden power source. It is a closed system as far as physical devices are concerned.

We didn't have a way to detect whether or not electromagnetic radiation might be in use to power the system inductively or wirelessly; but we did see all around the room as we entered through the first floor underneath the lab, and we could see what was on the other side of three of the four walls, and we could see the roof as we approached the building, which didn't have anything on top of it. The unit was in the middle of the room, maybe 15 feet away from the fourth wall that we didn't look on the other side of.

TO READ MORE -
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/soafrica ... eb12.shtml

RADIO INTERVIEW WITH STERLING ALLAN

Last night on February 22nd, Radio Nsearch fulfilled a promise we made to our listeners since the very beginning - to bring out the details of the first working free energy device that the average user can afford. I'm very happy to say, "WE DID IT BABY!" Free Energy is here NOW and nobody is going to stop it this time! Radio Nsearch has done what the US Department of Energy couldn't do with a $24 billion a year budget and over 250,000 employees! We've located a free energy device in production now that can power your home for free!
Here's the show we did with Sterling Allan on this INCREDIBLE free energy device being produced now in South Africa!
join our websites to keep updated on this break thru
http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com
http://www.nsearch.com

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:41 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Free Energy Device out of Africa tested & ready
Coming at free energy from another angle, Steven Greer knows something about this subject.

Dr. Steven Greer - THEREĀ“S A MAN WHO IS SMARTER THAN EINSTEIN AND TESLA

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]