Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
A water pump that needs no electricity or fuel! 

Post A water pump that needs no electricity or fuel!
Marvin of AID Foundation in the Philippines explains how their ram pump works. It requires no electricity, gas or diesel, operating solely off of built up pressure caused by falling water. AID Foundation, implementing partner of Green Empowerment, has developed this design with only two moving parts, which are easily replaceable and available locally. Appropriate technology at its best! Support their efforts here: http://goto.gg/1931

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:51 am
Site Admin

Post Re: A water pump that needs no electricity or fuel!
I've been looking into ram pumps, and the most disappointing thing about them is their inefficiency. I have read, of the water that flows through the pump that allows it to operate, only 12% or less is actually delivered to the output. The other 88% or more is "lost", meaning it just flows away.

Now, in many instances, whatever water is delivered is worth the effort, especially given that the pumps are simple, gravity driven, and require no external power. It may also be that higher efficiencies could be possible. The underground chamber below the great pyramid of Giza is a sophisticated part of a hydraulic ram pump that few people know about, much less understand. For more information, I've reposted a blog I did about it here.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:44 pm
I think I will stick to my springs of fresh pure water. :thumbup:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
To me, that is the most natural, obvious, and compelling explanation for why this shaft was cut. -- video below at 49:40

I am left incredulous by these "expert" opinions. What the young egyptologist finds to be "the most natural, obvious, and compelling explanation" is to my mind sheer lunacy. His education blinds him to truth he is searching for.

To understand why, imagine an African shaman who lived 500 years ago had found a modern computer motherboard and began an intensive study of this mysterious object. What would he find to be "the most natural, obvious, and compelling explanation" for the CPU heat sink, the copper pathways, the capacitors, and the IC chips? Would the religious beliefs attributed to the motherboard creators, or even the investigators own religious beliefs, play an integral part in his explanations? Is the motherboard a map of the land of the motherboard creator? Is it a representation of his beliefs concerning his "origins"? Does it tell some other story in a language the African cannot comprehend?

Would it not be the case that the African shaman would never be able to correctly ascertain that the motherboard was a sophisticated machine that connected with other sophisticated machines to create an incredible tool (an electronic computer) that was beyond the imagination of the African shaman?

John Cadman has already demonstrated how the underground chamber of the Giza pyramid was part of a hydraulic ram pump. Wouldn't this imply that the pyramid of Giza, like the computer motherboard, was part of a sophisticated machine?

Or was is simply a coincidence that the scale model of the Giza pyramid underground chamber that John Cadman created worked beautifully as a hydraulic ram pump?

What about the "purely symbolic" corbelling in the so-called Queen's chamber (at 27:30 in the video)? Would that be like calling the clover-shaped resonance cavities in a microwave magnetron "purely symbolic"?

How can we be so dumb? I think this is more evidence that the human race was indeed genetically engineered to be a slave race — just smart enough to do the work, but dumb enough to obey authority and be content as a slave.

The Great Pyramid Secret Vault That's Been Hidden From the Public
(duration 58:44)

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:41 am
Site Admin

It occurs to me that the technology involved in the Great Pyramid at Giza is similar to the technology Stanley Meyer used to split water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen to power his dune buggy. The key to this technology is precise resonant frequencies. Meyer used pulsed electrical current to produce his precise resonant frequencies, but could the same effect be produced using pulsed acoustical energy? Whereas we today use electrical circuits (much thanks to Tesla) to create technological marvels, could the pyramids be acoustical and hydraulic circuits combined to create technological marvels that we have yet to figure out?

Tesla understood how vibration, i.e. resonance, was the key to everything. Did the designers of the pyramids have this same understanding many millennia ago?

Chris Dunn discussing the Great Pyramid
(duration 26:01)

Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:03 am
Site Admin

Dummy construction? Burial chambers? Faulty engineering?

You have to wonder at the stupidity of modern human beings when they are trying to explain the advanced structures created by ancient civilizations that we assume were far more primitive than we are.

The Bent pyramid was clearly built for a precise purpose that we are deaf, dumb, and blind to. I am still seeing a hydraulic ram pump used to move water, when I see the internal passages of the Bent Pyramid and compare them to those of the Great Pyramid.

There is erosion evidence on the Sphinx that suggests Egypt once had abundant rainfall. For thousands of years now, Egypt has been a desert, and water is a most precious commodity there. Could the pyramids have been built to move this precious water around Egypt to where it was most needed when the climate changed and the rains no longer came?

The idea of building the pyramids to be used as burial chambers is totally moronic, but certainly aligns with my theory that modern humans are morons compared to the builders of the pyramids.

Hidden Secrets of the Bent Pyramid Seen for the First Time
(duration 36:37)

Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]