Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
How can we be so dumb? 
Site Admin

Post Re: How can we be so dumb?
Even the older generations are dumb as a box of rocks, but not because their IQ is falling. It's because of their brainwashing.

Don Stott wrote:
On December 25, 1991, President Mikhail Gorbachev announced the dissolution of the Soviet Union with these words: “We’re now living in a new world.” At 7:32 that evening, the Soviet flag atop the Kremlin was replaced by the flag of the Russian Federation. The 40 year ‘cold war’ was over, which had placed capitalistic America against the communist Soviets. The outcome had to happen, since un-free nations cannot compete with the free. Hundreds of billions had been spent in that ‘cold war,’ and now it was over. Capitalism had defeated communism. -- Another Bit-Coin, 5/13/2019

It's hard to believe that the Soviet Union became the Russian Federation because "capitalism had defeated communism". Yes, Americans are taught to believe that, but it is obvious brainwashing and mind control. The U.S. is not a free nation, and the Soviet Union was not an un-free nation. The ‘cold war’ is not really over, and it was never a contest between capitalism and communism.

But hey, we tend to believe what we are told by our trusted governments, so how can an ordinary person know what the truth is? Answer: they generally can't.

Don Stott thinks he knows the truth, but he does not:

Don Stott wrote:
Russia today, is in an economic basement. It makes nothing anyone wants, and all it has for sale is oil or arms. They’re in a communist rut. After WWII, Russia got enough German rocket scientists to get them started, but not with their own communists, who were technical idiots. Russia made superb tanks in WW II, and managed to kill a quarter million Germans whose boss, Hitler, was a fool for betraying his agreement with Stalin. -- Another Bit-Coin, 5/13/2019

The U.S. today is in the economic basement. It makes nothing its citizens want, and all it has for sale is dollars and arms. We’re in a sociopathic rut.

And of course, Don Stott thinks Hitler was a fool, and that Hitler betrayed Stalin. Hitler was far wiser than any American president since WW1, and it was actually the psychopath Stalin who betrayed Hitler. Stalin was planning to invade Germany in the summer of 1941, and when German spies reported this, Hitler only had one defensive measure: invade Russia before Russia invades Germany! But it is not allowed in the Allied countries to paint Hitler as anything but a psychopathic madman (and Russia as his victim), so the true story of the German invasion of Russia, and the true story of Hitler, is totally suppressed.

It's painful for me to see a smarter than average American like Don Stott be so "under the influence" of brainwashing, mind control, and propaganda programming. The ruling sociopaths have really done a number on us.

Sun May 26, 2019 3:38 am
Site Admin

How can we be so dumb? Here's how:

Quote:
Compulsory schooling is a travesty. To call it education is absurd. Real education is lifelong learning as an individual, while compulsory public schooling is the indoctrination of children as a collective exercise to bring all down to the lowest level. Prisons called schools are simply the forced means to stifle individual brilliance while promoting sameness and monotony. The result of this brainwashing is meant to teach children to obey orders, and to be satisfied spending their lives in a virtual cage of ignorance, to never become entrepreneurs and dissenters. -- source

Public schooling is just one facet of the brainwashing. The mainstream media is another facet. I have personally been very fortunate to have realized that I was mind-controlled by both systems. This "awakening" happened gradually and by good fortune, with some unusual synchronicity playing a role. Perhaps my own curiosity to know the truth was the most crucial element. I was a heavy user of both systems initially, because I was led to believe that the educational system and the news media were where the truth could be found. Alas, this was not true.

Religion is a third facet of the brainwashing we are subjected to. My first rebellion against the brainwashing program occurred around age 13, when I began to reject the religious beliefs that my mother and her family had instilled in me. I had been a fine student at Sunday School as a young boy, but as a young teenager, I began to analyze things for myself. The minute you stop accepting truth from authority with no questions asked, your journey away from brainwashing begins.

Sun May 26, 2019 7:21 am
Site Admin

Where does our recycled plastic go?

Quote:
A Guardian investigation has found that hundreds of thousands of tons of US plastic are being shipped every year to poorly regulated developing countries around the globe for the dirty, labor-intensive process of recycling. The consequences for public health and the environment are grim.

Of the 9% of America’s plastic that the Environmental Protection Agency estimated was recycled in 2015, China and Hong Kong handled more than half: about 1.6m tons of our plastic recycling every year. They developed a vast industry of harvesting and reusing the most valuable plastics to make products that could be sold back to the western world.

But much of what America sent was contaminated with food or dirt, or it was non-recyclable and simply had to be landfilled in China. Amid growing environmental and health fears, China shut its doors to all but the cleanest plastics in late 2017.

These failures in the recycling system are adding to a growing sense of crisis around plastic, a wonder material that has enabled everything from toothbrushes to space helmets but is now found in enormous quantities in the oceans and has even been detected in the human digestive system. -- source

How could we be so dumb to not foresee the crisis plastic would cause?

Quote:
Microplastics have been found in human stools for the first time, according to a study suggesting the tiny particles may be widespread in the human food chain.

The small study examined eight participants from Europe, Japan and Russia. All of their stool samples were found to contain microplastic particles.

Up to nine different plastics were found out of 10 varieties tested for, in particles of sizes ranging from 50 to 500 micrometres. Polypropylene and polyethylene terephthalate were the plastics most commonly found.

Previous studies on fish have also found plastics in the gut. Microplastics have been found in tap water around the world, in the oceans and in flying insects. A recent investigation in Italy also found microplastics present in soft drinks. In birds, the ingestion of plastic has been found to remodel the tiny fingerlike projections inside the small intestine, disrupt iron absorption and add to stress on the liver.

“The smallest microplastic particles are capable of entering the bloodstream, the lymphatic system, and may even reach the liver,” said Schwabl, who will report on the study at UEG Week in Vienna on Tuesday. “Now that we have the first evidence for microplastics inside humans, we need further research to understand what this means for human health.”

Plastic particles in the gut could affect the digestive system’s immune response or could aid the transmission of toxic chemicals and pathogens, the researchers said. -- source

However we poison our environment, it eventually returns to poison us.

Quote:
"The earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. All things are connected like the blood that unites us all. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself." -- Chief Seattle

Chief Seattle wasn't dumb. What's our excuse?

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:20 pm
Site Admin

I came across this bicycle ad on Facebook Marketplace, which I have copied without editing:

Quote:
good bike, or bike parts.. tires have tread, breaks work, nice seat, decent cassette. the issue is the gear shifter. if you want know bikes you can fix and have a good ridding bike for cheap.

My first thought is this person would have totally failed my high school English class in 1971. This level of writing incompetency is becoming the "new normal". The dumbing-down of Americans has succeeded brilliantly. Young people are not only completely brainwashed, they are uneducated. They are the hopeless generation, meaning they will never have a clue how badly they are deceived and manipulated by the ruling sociopaths. True, their parents and grandparents didn't have a clue either, but at least they could write.

Would I trust this person's assessment of his bicycle's condition? No way.

Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:15 pm
Site Admin

We are dumb because we are taught dumb things which are disguised and presented as smart things to know.

What made the Ancient Egyptians Fat and Sick?
(duration 28:57)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6