Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
The Chemtrailing in my area is atrocious. Like literally a Giant is spraying the sky with bug repellant. I am in awe…

Chemtrails? Watch This! Then Try to Deny It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6T41VYz93U

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:12 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The Chemtrailing in my area is atrocious. Like literally a Giant is spraying the sky with bug repellant. I am in awe…

Same here. I looked up into the clear blue morning sky two days ago, and the crisscross of chemtrails was unmistakable, spreading from horizon to horizon. By late afternoon, the distinct lines of the chemtrails had completely dissipated to cover the sky in a solid veil of wispy cloud.

Arrogant SOB criminal sociopaths! Poisoning the very air we need to live! How can we be so paralyzed to not even fight for our existence? Is it just because they kill us in very slow motion?

Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Quote:
because they kill us in very slow motion?

Thats exactly it. I think it has something to do with the amount of patience and detail they put in establishing our modern industrial age. Endless resources and time. And why not, they are in no rush. Its like savoring a meal.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:54 am

After this heavy spraying it brought a change in the weather system. Hot and raining and I thought I was getting microwaved. That could be some humor or not.

When I can even catch the heavy spraying there is usually a change in the weather, but this recent event was extreme.

Less what you know about yourself, less you know about your govt, less you know about your weather :lol:
Is there anything left?

More to be continued I'm sure...

Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:38 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The language we have is not able to adequately describe the implications – the sadness – the mounting price being payed by Creation itself, and by each of us individually and as families, communities, cities, nations… and as a collective global civilization. The weight of the burden we carry in the form of our children’s future is immeasurable and crippling. The operators of this madness are kept in the dark or sworn to silence, the executives swim in secrecy, and the programs are not held to account by any legitimately authorized body. -- source

The above article is quite impressive explaining the dilemma we face regarding chemtrails and geoengineering. It's in our faces and hidden at the same time. In other words, it's hidden in plain sight.

Who uses a tactic like this?

You know who. It's one of their calling cards.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:26 pm
Site Admin

Whistle-blower alert!

If you wish to believe chemtrails are "conspiracy theory", well, you wouldn't be here reading this post. So the alert is not to warn you to bury your head in the sand, but to stand taller and know that the evidence just keeps coming.

I rise to recognize Kristen Meghan, American patriot and whistle-blower.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 am

CHEMTRAILs= 500 new climate laws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EKp4RmOFoo

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Whistle-blower alert!

If you wish to believe chemtrails are "conspiracy theory", well, you wouldn't be here reading this post. So the alert is not to warn you to bury your head in the sand, but to stand taller and know that the evidence just keeps coming.

I rise to recognize Kristen Meghan, American patriot and whistle-blower.

Amazing woman!!! The kind we need more of in this world.

My own day of awakening was the day I watched Loose Change. Loose Change is not the best video out there on 9/11/2001, but it dropped me down the rabbit bore.

Sure enough, I've been targeted by disinformation trolls ever since, myself. But I'm still standing. Like Kristen says, they have all the information they need to pick you up if they choose to. So what does fear accomplish? When all is said and done, the battle of courage that must be fought before speaking out against the system ... must be won inside the head first.

That said, I posted my own observation of chemtrails in 2011:

Population reduction protocol? The pattern of evidence does not exclude that possibility. But the power pyramid seldom does things with one purpose in mind.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:10 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

Agreed.

UncleZook wrote:

Nice video, Zook.

Today, I remarked to a client while we were outside, "Beautiful day! Not a chemtrail in the sky."

That's a sign of the mess we are in when a lack of chemtrails becomes noteworthy.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:08 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Agreed.

UncleZook wrote:

Nice video, Zook.

Today, I remarked to a client while we were outside, "Beautiful day! Not a chemtrail in the sky."
That's a sign of the mess we are in when a lack of chemtrails becomes noteworthy.

True. Also, the more people invoke the word chemtrail in daily conversation, the easier it will be to awake the sleeping masses.

Pax

ps: It's a rare post these days that has Chico not attacking Zook with the dull spears of oversimplification, binary thinking, horrific assumptions, flawed conclusions, etc. Archive this post with an asterisk.
:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next