Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
UncleZook wrote:
ps: It's a rare post these days that has Chico not attacking Zook with the dull spears of oversimplification, binary thinking, horrific assumptions, flawed conclusions, etc.

And why is that? Because my purpose in posting is never to attack the messenger, but to pursue the truth. What you interpret falsely as attacks are simply observations of what appears to me to be the truth.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:26 am

UncleZook wrote:
ps: It's a rare post these days that has Chico not attacking Zook with the dull spears of oversimplification, binary thinking, horrific assumptions, flawed conclusions, etc.

And why is that? Because my purpose in posting is never to attack the messenger, but to pursue the truth. What you interpret falsely as attacks are simply observations of what appears to me to be the truth.

The evidence in the archives is vastly different than your spin on it here.

When truths are presented to you, you tend to take as a rule messenger-directed potshots such as oversimplified mind, binary mind, arrogant mind, narcissistic mind, sociopathic mind, overly certain mind, etc. That's focusing on the mind as opposed to the mind output.

Your odes to uncertainty are only surpassed by your odes to sociopathy.

The analytics of evil and the analytics of the unknown are functionally indeterminate projects (if not indeterminate). Focus on indeterminants effectively enables the corruptions to go unchecked.

Let me give you a metaphor that counters your approach. Roald Amundsen is credited as the first man to reach the South Pole (and later, the North Pole). He went into the unknown with determination ... he didn't wait for the unknown to be analyzed to death and a determination of safe to proceed before he proceeded. He went with the limited givens, used common sense, basic science, and chased the white owl.

By contrast, Chico, you've set your expedition in the direction of the wild goose. Maybe one day you'll find it ... right in your own home laying eggs in your attic. At least you'll have plenty of omelets to stuff your face with.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:47 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The evidence in the archives is vastly different than your spin on it here.

Only when interpreted by you.

UncleZook wrote:
When truths are presented to you, you tend to take as a rule messenger-directed potshots such as oversimplified mind, binary mind, arrogant mind, narcissistic mind, sociopathic mind, overly certain mind, etc. That's focusing on the mind as opposed to the mind output.

Oh, no. That's focusing on the mind output, specifically the output of your mind, the mind of a sociopath. It's too bad you can't appreciate the truth of observation, which is the very basis of science.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:56 pm
Site Admin

Geo-engineering and artificial climate manipulation is no joke, especially when one realizes who is doing it.

Quote:
"Who's running things? Psychopaths run the world. This is not an exaggeration. We have 4% of society that is clinically psychopathic. That 4% ends up in positions of power, inevitably, because they will do things that you or I won't do." (see video at 8:30)

The natural ecosystem of the entire planet, our only home, is being sabotaged, but it is done quite gradually at first, to keep us unaware. It is standard operating procedure now, and it has been for decades.

Quote:
"There's no greater crime in human history." (see video at 1:16:28)

Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 am

sting is never to attack the messenger, but to pursue the truth. What you interpret falsely as attacks are simply observations of what appears to me to be the truth.

Wrong, you constantly attack anyone disagreeing with you, I could easily fill several pages with these attacks!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 15, 2014 12:14 pm

:lol:

All these threads are going to be about Andy's cover up. Brilliant!

Thu May 15, 2014 2:58 pm

andywight wrote:
sting is never to attack the messenger, but to pursue the truth. What you interpret falsely as attacks are simply observations of what appears to me to be the truth.

Wrong, you constantly attack anyone disagreeing with you, I could easily fill several pages with these attacks!

You've had ample time for a rebuttal so I guess you concede this point?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat May 17, 2014 8:05 pm
Site Admin

Well-meaning people rationalize that chemtrails exist, based on the circumstantial evidence and a distrust in the government. Well-meaning people rationalize that chemtrails don't exist based on circumstantial evidence and a trust in the government.

I wonder who is right? :lol:

Quote:
Some people believe that the government is spraying something into the air, and this creates unsual looking contrails. They call these “chemtrails”. Now, there is no real evidence that “chemtrails” are real, but there are several myths on the internet about “chemtrails”. All these myths can very easily be shown to be false, and I’ve gathered the most popular myths here as a little time-saver for the person who has encountered “chemtrails” for the first time. -- source

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:30 am
Site Admin

Here's an interesting observation about chemtrails that I've made. Colorado was always about beautifully clear blue skies when I was growing up. Contrails were a familiar site, but they were short and didn't persist in the skies. They were found just behind the plane, though there was a noticeable small gap between the engine pods and the beginning of the white plume, and plumes disappeared after about 20 to 30 plane lengths.

Now, chemtrails are often prevalent. They stretch from horizon to horizon. I still see contrails, but it's the chemtrails that are most noticeable. But I've noticed on Sundays, those clear, blue Colorado skies are still there. There are no chemtrails on Sunday.

People who are paid to spray chemtrails must not work Sundays.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:25 am
Site Admin

I headed out this morning on my bicycle and was surprised to find a beautifully clear Colorado blue sky being painted with chemtrails! There were six or so jets really laying down the pattern to fully blanket the sky. I stopped in town to talk with a friend of mine, and I mentioned that they were working really hard at the "geo-engineering" today. He looked up, checked it out, and ran in to get his camera. The result is this video.

Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next