Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
How the press ridicules awareness of chemtrails.

Quote:
“Am I the only one who sees this?”

Rejoice, for you are not alone, Kylie. Welcome to the wonderful world of conspiracy theories. Remember to take your iodine drops. -- source

In other words, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention

"No, my dear, I'm a very good man. I'm just a very bad wizard."

Spoken like a true sociopath. No shame, no remorse, no responsibility, and more deception. In the sociopath's way of thinking, he's a very bad wizard because he got caught. But he rarely gets caught, which makes him "very good".

Thu May 28, 2015 7:38 pm
Site Admin

We are being sprayed with toxins. It's human genocide by slow poisoning. It's a crime against humanity, and it's going on right in front of our eyes in the skies above our heads. How is this possible?

It's possible because we are living in a Matrix of lies and deceptions. Nearly everything we've been taught is a lie. Justice, what justice? Rights, what rights? Freedom, what freedom? Health, what health? Truth, what truth?

Chemwebs are Phthalate Endocrine Disruptors, French Scientist, 2014

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:26 am
Site Admin

Quote:
These nuclear, chemical and electromagnetic programs amount to an assault on our very existence. Given that threat it poses, and the questions it raises of those entrusted with our governance, this realization causes many people to go into fear, disbelief, and to shut down. The implications are simply too challenging for many to entertain, much less invest any real time and energy in trying to understand the problem in the level of detail it requires. And so, despite mountains of scientific, environmental and political evidence to the contrary, geoengineering is still written off by many as a “tin foil hat” fantasy. -- source

This article explored the possible connections between chemtrails and the poisoning of our planet with nuclear radioactivity.

Quote:
As we know, the oceans are a primary source of oxygen and other vital atmospheric components. According to a recent EarthSky.org report, “most of Earth’s oxygen comes from tiny ocean plants – called phytoplankton – that live near the water’s surface and drift with the currents.” Now add to this environment at least 300 tons of radioactive waste per day, for over 3½ years [source] and the ocean is now itself a source of radioactive elements, poisoning ocean life and reaching back into our breathable atmosphere.

And again, the cycle continues, with some radiation falling out (through precipitation) into soil and water and some remaining in the atmosphere, where it will continue to cycle through our ecosystem for millennia – with disastrous affect. -- source

It all comes back to bite us in the end. And as the article points out, the radiation is a factor for millennia.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The World Health Organization has been researching aerosol vaccines for years now, as have “philanthropic” agencies which have clear aims to sterilize the population. It is also worth noting that the pharmaceutical industry has been absolved from any legal responsibility for medicating the masses since they were awarded legal protection from all lawsuits by Congress in 1986. This law was challenged, but upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2011. -- source

The ruling sociopaths behind the chemtrail program have made their companies "above the law". That's why they spray with impunity. They believe they cannot be touched, that they will never be brought to justice, and that they have nothing to fear from us.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:27 am
Site Admin

We've got chemtrails here. Last week, in the space of maybe five hours, they painted the famous cloudless blue sky of Colorado and turned it into a milky haze. I was out riding my bike and watched it happen.

A few days later, I was driving home at night and couldn't see well. There was some kind of film on my windshield that was scattering the light. The next day, I washed three cars that always sit outside, and all of them were coated with this same film. When I was done, the paint on the car bodies felt smooth and slick. 24 hours later, that same paint was rough and sticky. The cars were all re-coated with the same film in just one day.

We're also breathing in this stuff. We have no choice in the matter. Our lungs are being exposed to this mystery substance just like the cars. How will it affect our health? Why is this experiment being forced on us?

It's a sad world when sociopaths can play with the only source of air we have to breathe. They do it with no accountability, no shame, no responsibility, no risk, no empathy, and no care.

They should be hung.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 am
Site Admin

Chemtrail Cowboy

I got the above video from a reader comment of an article about a survey sent out to 1518 climate scientists and experts, asking them to confirm "that geoengineering programs HAVE NOT yet been deployed by the United States government." Only one confirmed, and when notified that his was the only "Yes" vote and asked to verify his position, he refused to answer.

So it would appear that chemtrail spraying has indeed been deployed by the United States government. So we can believe our eyes after all.

The most amazing thing is that these climate scientists and experts believe they are saving the world! That's how the deception works. That's how you get people to sign on to participate in an evil program. You make them believe it is a good program.

When they realize they have been deceived, they either commit suicide on their own, or they are murdered in a way that is made to look like suicide.

Here's an incredible example:

Quote:
We are relatively new to this notion of terraforming on a real scale. That is what we are doing, Terraforming. We are trying to recreate the ideal life-sustaining conditions on a dying planet. We have never done this before, not intentionally. We are testing and trying different methods. Granted, if we do nothing 89% of all species will go extinct and humanity stands a high chance of not surviving through two more generations (or less). However the idea of 2 billion casualties death and permanent injury (from chemtrails) is not easy to swallow either. -- source

And yes, the interviewee later committed(?) suicide:

Quote:
"I received word early today that "Deep Shield" had committed suicide late last Sunday afternoon at his home in the Emeryville/Berkeley/Oakland area of California.

The method used was to run a hose from his car's exhaust pipe into the closed car in his garage. His wife found his body and she says that there was no suicide note." -- source

Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:45 am
Site Admin

Dane Wigington has empathy, and that's why he understands the climate engineering problem. It's a problem because the "deciders" are sociopaths that lack empathy. The climate engineering they direct is not being done for the benefit of the majority. It is being done for the benefit of a tiny minority, and that minority is, of course, the sociopaths. And they don't really care how their activities affect you. If you get sick or die, that works for them. They don't want any opposition.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, December 3, 2016 ( geoengineeringwatch.org )

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:58 am
Site Admin

Colorado skies would have been cloudless and crystal clear on the evening of February 1, 2017 had it not been for chemtrail spraying. Few people actually look up at the skies to observe the changes taking place there, but I often do when I'm out walking or riding my bike. This time I had marvelled at the cloudless blue sky in the morning during my walk, and in the evening, as the sun was setting, I was on the bike noticing how the skies had been transformed by the spraying.

There are pilots and aircraft support personnel who just take the money and don't ask any questions. They may not have a clue about the damage they are doing to humanity in general.

How pathetic is that?

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:34 pm
Site Admin

I have to hand it to Dane Wigington. He is the real deal. He is a real empathic person, concerned about doing what is best for all of humanity, unlike the horrid sociopaths that pass for leaders in this world. I recognized the unmistakeable calling card of the sociopath -- using deception and manipulation in the pursuit of power and control over others -- in Dane's descriptions (e.g. from 5:40 to 7:00 in the video below) of the programs and actions that our so-called leaders impose on us. Dane has called it correctly in a truthful and realistic manner.

I am impressed.

We would do well to take his message to heart.

Dane's presentation in the video reminded me of the words allegedly not spoken by Chief Seattle:

“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.”

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, February 18, 2017 ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 am
Site Admin

There is plenty of video evidence that shows chemtrails being turned off and on. It is deliberate spraying that cannot plausibly be denied.

Geoengineering Assault Captured On Film (Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next