Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 

Post Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
To whom it may concern.

I am posting this photo of the skies above my house in the interest of creating a discussion and documenting and depositing relevant data about this subject matter here on United People Forum.

I have had a lot of discussions over the years since I first looked up at the otherwise beautiful clear blue sky one day and saw something anomalous: huge puffy billowing criss-crossing lines of white stuff which stretched across the entire sky and I asked my significant other, at the time: "What the HELL is that?"

He calmly replied: Those are jet contrails.

He proceeded into what become a lengthy scientific discussion of what a contrail is and I let him talk for a while because it's what he likes to do. He's a bit of a brainiac on all things scientific. He's been labelled a genius and I bowed down to his superior intelligence and knowledge on the topic.

Still. Those trails in the sky didn't look like any contrails I was familiar with. And so began my personal investigation into Chemtrails. That was almost 7 years ago. That former significant other of mine and I have butted heads on this subject matter so many times in almost 7 years that it isn't even funny any more.

In fact, we no longer speak at all. On any subject. He's just too smart and I'm just too dumb and let's leave it there for now.

Here's one of the photos I took 45 minutes ago from the top of my garage roof. Please feel free to enter this discussion at any time. I am only a seeker of truth here on United People and I don't have any one else to speak with about these matters so I would appreciate a discussion with fellow members.

So in your learned opinion: What the HELL is this you're looking at?

The yellow circle and line I drew in to show you that this is another jet in the distance and the direction it's travelling in. It's also either leaving a "normal jet contrail", or laying down another chemtrail. The tiny yellow dot below the yellow circle is just a mistake made while using the editing program and which I don't know how to fix.

Thank you for your help United People.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
Those are chemtrails. Look at the feathery edges. Something is falling down instead of dissipating as a contrail would.

Stormborn

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

So that there is no confusion: I have gone deep down this "Chemtrail" rabbit hole for almost 7 years. I am not coming to the table with no understanding of all the issues, both pro and con, on both sides of the fence.

I have read and seen everything documented by Clifford Carnicum and everyone else pursuing and documenting this line of study. I have seen every satellite image on the internet. I have read every debunking site. I have listened to radio shows, watched video, and read articles written by pilots, scientists and meteorologists. In other words, I have done my homework with as much due diligence as the next person. Or more.

I just want to determine, one way or another, what this stuff really is in my otherwise lovely sky today. I welcome the learned input of all United People. Please come to the table with me on this topic because frankly, this has been a bee in my bonnet for some time now and every one in my "real world" thinks I'm a bit of a nutter.

I may be. I am willing to put my photos and videos out here and am willing to be labelled just another nutter.

I was just outside again and will upload the new photos I've taken, one hour after taking the photo above.

Thank you United People, for your indulgence and your assistance.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 pm

I live on an island approx 200 miles off the east coast of Florida and often see the same thing, but only when the upper wind direction is west. Very odd!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Stormborn wrote:
Those are chemtrails. Look at the feathery edges. Something is falling down instead of dissipating as a contrail would.

Stormborn

Hello Stormborn,

Thank you so much for coming to the table. I have just documented more trails and will post those photos shortly. I am not that good at the technology. Bear with me. Believe me when I say I know, at least in my mind, what these trails are.

It's the debunkers, naysayers and ostriches who have my knickers in a twist. I want to document my Chemtrail Investigations here, and welcome any other Member to use this thread to have their say and post their own documentation. United People should have a separate section in "Science" for depositing this Chemtrail data.

If you're reading this United People Administration, (Chico, that's you!) could you open an appropriate sub-section in Science please?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 pm

I went on a road trip to the seaside yesterday and my over zealous mate insisted on leaving at the crack of dawn on Saturday (6 o clock - I didn't realise this 6 o clock thing happened twice in one day on Saturday). I saw shed loads of chemtrails all the way up the motorway - they were criss-crossed, which to me shows intent to load the sky with something.

Very sneaky - not many people would see them at that time on a Saturday. When you've got the wide expanse of nothing but road and sky in front of you when you're in a car they become very apparent too.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

andywight wrote:
I live on an island approx 200 miles off the east coast of Florida and often see the same thing, but only when the upper wind direction is west. Very odd!

Hi Andy and NG,

The next time you see this stuff in the sky in your area? Please grab your digital camera and dump the data here, noting time, date, approximate elevations and temperature as well general area the photos were taken in if you feel it's safe for you to do so.

If enough United People on the planet begin doing this on enough sites? Perhaps we'll build a large enough movement which will become impossible for lawmakers and the MSM to scoff at or to ignore.

Stranger things have happened.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 pm

All my research and experience points to Chemtrails.
I do not know what they are doing it for. If I follow the line of pathology it would be there to support the Military complex, Eugenics and Geoengineering.

This ploy is able to stay within the plausible deniability bubble some how. Its obviously fooling pilots and scientist. They are pushing the propaganda campaign to cover any dissent.
I think the main idea is to normalize this behavior until its accepted behavior. I have been watching it for a decade and its working.
People will not remember what natural skies look like. I remember and it was nothing like this.
Its worldwide and I think one of the most in your face conspiracies out there.
God help us....

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Will do Mouse. I was going to snap it but must have got distracted.

I wonder if there are any tests we can cook up to determine what's in them in our local areas.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi Andy and NG,

The next time you see this stuff in the sky in your area? Please grab your digital camera and dump the data here, noting time, date, approximate elevations and temperature as well general area the photos were taken in if you feel it's safe for you to do so.

If enough United People on the planet begin doing this on enough sites? Perhaps we'll build a large enough movement which will become impossible for lawmakers and the MSM to scoff at or to ignore.

Stranger things have happened.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Great idea, will do!

magamud wrote:
All my research and experience points to Chemtrails.
I do not know what they are doing it for. If I follow the line of pathology it would be there to support the Military complex, Eugenics and Geoengineering.

This ploy is able to stay within the plausible deniability bubble some how. Its obviously fooling pilots and scientist. They are pushing the propaganda campaign to cover any dissent.
I think the main idea is to normalize this behavior until its accepted behavior. I have been watching it for a decade and its working.
People will not remember what natural skies look like. I remember and it was nothing like this.
Its worldwide and I think one of the most in your face conspiracies out there.
God help us....

I've tried pointing out the more obverse ones to friends (multiple cris-crossing Chemtrails) only to get that "is he finally losing his mind" look!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next