Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
The opening picture in the quoted article below reminded me that I had noticed what was going on in the skies above my head on Saturday, March 25, 2017, around about noon.

Quote:
It is truly incomprehensible that such blatantly obvious "climate intervention" programs can be carried out in skies all over the world, in plain site (for over 70 years), and still be officially denied. -- source

Every cloud in the sky that I saw that day was derived from a chemtrail trace! By mid-afternoon, the entire upper sky in every direction was an unbroken foggy white mist, with none of the "Colorado blue" that normally makes up the sky. This is what I saw and captured on my camera upon walking outside:

They steal our beautiful skies, they poison them, and we will all be breathing in the harmful chemicals they subject us to without permission, without justification, without notice, and without the slightest concern for our health.

I despise these kinds of sociopaths.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:53 am
Site Admin

They steer hurricanes, don't they?

I've seen a lot of video analysis posted online about how focused microwave radiation, like HAARP, can be used to steer hurricanes. It's old technology now, but the basic technique is still used. The recent hurricane Harvey that caused floods in Houston was apparently part of someone's plan.

Quote:
Hurricane Harvey is the latest example of covert weather warfare being waged on completely unsuspecting populations. Increasingly catastrophic climate cataclysms are being orchestrated and manipulated by an ever more desperate and aggressive global power structure. -- source

Engineered Climate Cataclysm: Hurricane Harvey (Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:45 am
Site Admin

The recent hurricane Harvey that caused floods in Houston was apparently part of someone's plan.

Quote:
Hurricane Harvey is the latest example of covert weather warfare being waged on completely unsuspecting populations. Increasingly catastrophic climate cataclysms are being orchestrated and manipulated by an ever more desperate and aggressive global power structure. -- source

Yeah, right. No one is going to believe that global weather was weaponized long ago. Hurricanes can be created, steered, intensified, or entirely prevented. Meanwhile, the general public continues to believe hurricanes are natural phenomenon completely outside of human control. The controlled mainstream media encourages them to believe exactly that with their "fake news".

If put options on airline stocks could make fortunes for insiders who knew about 9/11 in advance, couldn't fortunes be made by insiders who know in advance how storms are going to be intensified and steered?

Keep in mind that this is exactly how sociopaths think.

The following account by a victim of hurricane Andrew in 1992, 25 years ago, will rock your world! Unless, of course, you have no empathy or have been brainwashed to dismiss such testimony as "conspiracy theory".

If you wish to believe that the government is your friend, please don't read it.

Quote:
The largest natural disaster ever recorded in the history of the United States was hurricane Andrew, which struck South Dade County, Florida, as midnight turned the clock into August 24, 1992. Contrary to what the American news media broadcast across the United States and throughout Europe, the first outer wall of the hurricane unexpectedly slammed into South Dade, packing 214+ mph winds which quickly escalated to 350+ mph. Most of the 414,151 residents living in the danger zone were asleep when the outer wall struck. Thousands of them lost their lives, for no one in South Dade had been evacuated or even advised to evacuate. Instead, residents had been repeatedly informed by local news media that South Dade should expect to experience "50 mph winds".

By 11.00 am the following morning, 8,230 mobile homes along with 9,140 apartments had vanished off the face of the Earth. The Hiroshima-like horror was beyond catastrophic. Entire families perished in ways too horrifying to describe. The stench of death had already begun to saturate miles and miles of the massive devastation; the hot humid air was reeking with foul, rotting flesh.

How do I know? Because I was in the midst of it all. -- source

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
By manipulating the jet stream (pushing or pulling it off course) HAARP can modify the weather. HAARP can alter the path an existing high pressure weather system (clear skies) or low pressure weather system (storm clouds) anywhere on Earth just by heating the ionsphere over the target region.

How hurricanes and tornadoes are created using HAARP

HAARP can also create a column-shaped hole with a diameter of 30 miles that rises a couple of hundred kilometers through the atmosphere. The lower atmosphere then moves up the column to fill in that space, and it changes pressure systems below. The result of hot surface air being sucked up into the column to fill the HAARP created column-shaped hole is a HAARP created hurricane (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over water) or tornado (if HAARP column-shaped hole is made over land). -- source

I know -- if the authorities don't say it, it can't be real. But they aren't going to say anything about the weather weapons, because it's suppressed information. You can lose your job or go to jail or have an unfortunate accident for telling "state secrets". You don't have any power here, none at all. The biggest moneyed interests run the show, not the common people.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 am
Site Admin

Here's your typical mind control, programming, or brain-washing concerning weather control.

Trillion Watt Laser Beams Control The Weather (Admitted By The New World Order)

• "Allegedly"
  • "But this is experimental"
  • "Could one day manipulate"
  • "Trillion watt lasers"
  • "Inconclusive"
  • "In the laboratory"

Sorry, but this is just deception and manipulation. The weather is totally controlled and has been progressively weaponized for many decades.

Given that, what does that tell you about the destructive weather we are treated with, like hurricane Harvey (2017) or Andrew (1992)?

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:21 pm
Site Admin

The ruling sociopaths wouldn't use weather modification technologies in ways contrary to the public interest, right?

The key word in understanding the answer is "sociopaths".

Controlling Hurricanes: Harvey, Irma, And Now Jose? ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:35 am
Site Admin

The "global elite" know about chemtrails. They just use different terms to talk about it so as not to alarm the public. Watch CIA director John Brennan casually "talk shop" with other CFR members during their meeting at the end of June in 2016.

CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAILS (STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION)
(duration 1:49)

Of course, the pilots and air crews involved have been sold a story that they are "saving the world", but that it must be kept secret from the public to prevent the public from panicking. That's a typical strategy used by the ruling sociopaths to gain the cooperation of the unsuspecting minions.

Quote:
This pilot knows they are spraying, but his reply, "A necessary evil", indicates that he has likely been told that chemtrails are saving the planet from global warming. -- source

It's just conspiracy theory, a "false claim", as Jewish-controlled Wikipedia reassuringly explains.

Chemtrails? False!
Just "normal water-based contrails that are routinely left by high-flying aircraft under certain atmospheric conditions."

But then, it's hard to accept that explanation when you see both chemtrails and contrails being created under the same
atmospheric conditions, eh? Oh right! Photoshop! Except that I've seen it with my own eyes in real time...

Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:14 am
Site Admin

Stratospheric Aerosol Injection is one of the double-speak terms for chemtrails that the controllers are easing into the public vernacular. They are also assigning scientific-sounding names to the types of wispy clouds that chemtrails form. As usual, we are being steered by the controlled press towards a mindset that benefits the controllers and their selfish agenda, a mindset where chemtrails are accepted as normal. In other words, they are playing us like fiddles. Scott Reed has a handle on how this mind control is orchestrated, and he tries to explain it in the presentation below.

SHOCKING!!! What You're About to See Should Scare You! They Been Hiding...(2018-2019)
Scott Reed
(duration 54:42)

May 27, 2018: Video was censored! Another copy is here.

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:15 pm
Site Admin

We used to think it was about chemicals being sprayed in our skies.

Now there is a scientist saying it's not about chemicals at all, it's about nano-machines. :shock:

After viewing the video below, I'm beginning to think that the sophistication and complexity of the chemtrail situation is far more mind-boggling than we can possibly imagine. And far more evil.

Harald Kautz - Vella Speaks Morgellons-Watch This video first
(duration 1:30:42)

Sun May 27, 2018 11:15 pm
Site Admin

Jeff Rense wrote:
Then something extremely stunning happened…or was MADE to happen. This intense, powerful storm slowed to a virtually halt as it moved due north toward the all-important island of Oahu...bristling with Army, Navy and Air Force bases…and nuclear weapons.

It took a long time and a little luck to find this particular video frame below which shows blatant proof of extreme EMF military-government weather control.

Now see what has happened…it was as if a gigantic boot came down right on the top of Hurricane Lane. The ‘boot' was, of course, an electromagnetic GeoEngineered HAARP-like BLAST of EMF which crushed the hurricane to pieces.

Have you EVER seen a hurricane suddenly STOP SPIRALING, sit perfectly still and then be smashed with enormous energy from above? Look below…now you have have.

Dane Wigington knows, Jeff Rense knows, the U.S. government knows — but do you know? Military/government control of the weather is a perfected science.

Hurricane Lane of August 2018 was completely neutralized in short order to protect military assets in Hawaii. The storm went from picture #1 to picture #2 as if by magic.

Satellite image #1

Satellite image #2

They can make the weather better, or they can make it worse. They can turn the weather into a weapon, or use it to artificially stimulate the economy via recovery from "natural" disasters. They can do what they want, and the public is never told the true story.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next