Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
Still think chemtrails are "conspiracy theory"?

The evidence is very compelling.

It doesn't hurt to document the ugly reality of our sociopath-controlled world.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:56 am

Its called Pattern Recognition! Chemtrails, War, Economics, Medicine, Education, Politics, our species interpersonal dynamics. This is a Sociopathic pattern you idiots! Its everywhere. Its so pervasive that it has caused another Reality. A digital reality, a Alice in Wonderland! A sociopathic reality. The ease of this herding is incomprehensible. They could move us any which way they want. THey can use false flag, education, politics, economics with numerous fractal possibilities! Wake the fuck up!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
A sociopathic reality. The ease of this herding is incomprehensible.

I'm completely with you on this one, Mags. Your post reminds me of Agent Smith's dialog at the beginning of this video clip.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:44 pm

And this is not courage posting on this forum? This is for my own narcissistic pathology for attention? They are using supercomputers to track terrorist language with legislation to Rendition people. Are people in Dreamland or what? Hell forget rendition, what about the ability to get a job? A loan? Social stature? Family? Basic freedoms? Wake the fuck up people...

If the sociopaths continue their full spectrum dominance, do you think this speech will be Free? Will this speech exist? Will there be enough of it to extrapolate Reality? Do you think the internet will be free? Is it free now? Fools how little time you have. You just squander it with your entitlement. Your pubescent narcissism that plagues your existence. Pathetic souls...

They have the entire infrastructure already, its just the remainder of our Constitution, Magna Carta and Good people standing up that is slowing it down for the rest of us!

Cowards!

Just look at the media propaganda. Look at any front page. Can you not see how information is Organized? Can you not see the lies? The misdirection? The Vanity, the Gaul of their machinations? They are laughing at you. Belittling your stupid nature.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Site Admin

I'm beginning to worry about how much I am agreeing with you, Mags! :lol:

But yes, it does take courage to speak out, even here on the forum. They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but I'm not so sure. What I see is that the pen is constructive, whereas the sword is destructive. It kind of makes the question of which is mightier seem like a foolish question.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:50 pm
Site Admin

david ayer wrote:
Seriously…wait, hold on, let me get my tin foil hat. This really is a bit much.

Professional mockers troll the Internet. Their job is to ridicule and shame people into disbelieving the truth. It must be working, because their numbers seem to be increasing. Or perhaps they are just using software to multiply their virtual presence many times over.

The video below is what is claimed to be "a bit much", thus requiring a "tin foil hat". It contains a preponderance of convincing evidence that geo-engineering efforts are threatening all life with an extinction level event. Our clever friend "david ayer" provides not one iota of evidence to the contrary. He just implies that one would have to be a conspiracy buff to entertain an unfamiliar idea, and that apparently is a very bad thing.

Denying robots, or denier-bots, are the very bad thing, if you ask me. It's just another way for the ruling sociopaths to game the system to their advantage. Interestingly enough, those ruling sociopaths are mentioned in the video below. It gives me hope that the word is getting out.

=====

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 am

NORTHERN KY SKYSHARE 9/15/13; DAY AFTER DAY,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmGhgxScQM

Quote:
The personal is political, the political personal. When you see the big picture, you see how everything is connected.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:48 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
NORTHERN KY SKYSHARE 9/15/13; DAY AFTER DAY

People are waking up.

Quote:
We're so full of shit in this country, it is beyond belief.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Nick Begich : Technology to Control the Weather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FRrX6EWb0g

Quote:
Dr. Nick Begich, will discuss his research on HAARP and its implications for controlling the weather, effecting the geophysics of the planet and populations, as well as how we can develop a strong influence for personal and global change through technology and our own internal power.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:03 am

Andy,
I am curious to what your take is on this event?

Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next