Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
magamud wrote:
All my research and experience points to Chemtrails.
I do not know what they are doing it for. If I follow the line of pathology it would be there to support the Military complex, Eugenics and Geoengineering.

This ploy is able to stay within the plausible deniability bubble some how. Its obviously fooling pilots and scientist. They are pushing the propaganda campaign to cover any dissent.
I think the main idea is to normalize this behavior until its accepted behavior. I have been watching it for a decade and its working.
People will not remember what natural skies look like. I remember and it was nothing like this.
Its worldwide and I think one of the most in your face conspiracies out there.
God help us....

I read you loud and clear Mag.

These "trails" were in a movie my family and I were watching and my then 10 year old remarked: "Look at those Chemtrails mom" if this gives you any idea of how I've raised my family. We are the only people we know who look at those things in movies and nonchalontly say "There's another Chemtrail".

The only people we know, Mag.

"Normal" people see a "normal sky". That's why I'm here at United People. It's been very lonely living amongst "normal people" in my "real life" as one by one, to a one, they have all gone by the wayside. I am alone here in my beliefs.

I don't know what the purpose of these Chemtrails is either, but I have had some theories over the years which my former significant other either dismissed out of hand or ran circles around me trying to debunk. He didn't ever convince me that I was wrong but his superiority and very large brain finally got to me. It's daunting and quite tiresome being treated either like a silly child in a classroom, or like a drooling fool.

Thanks for you input in this discussion. Your voice is very much appreciated in this thread and elsewhere.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Imho the burden of proof has to many moving parts to isolate this one thing. The characteristics of contrails, barometric pressure, weather patterns.
Much like the 911 incident, or any other incident. In general you have to research all areas to get a sort of critical mass in your perception to punch through the brainwashing.
Over here in north carolina, the trails are daily or weekly and start with the rising sun. At times it blocks the sun.
I notice a change in weather patterns relevant to the spraying.
The propaganda campaign is sophisticated to children education and TV news weather mockingbird. NASA, UN and all 3 letter agencies, etc...

Much like the methylation thread we are being Mutated.....

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:56 pm
Site Admin

Aerial spraying has been going on for over 60 years. The population of the world has been used as guinea pigs for at least as long. This is just one indication of how long criminal sociopaths have been in control of our world.

There is plenty of good evidence that chemtrails are real. Those that deny it only have ignorance or brainwashing on their side, and that is why they make up such a large majority of the population.

Crop dusters were long-used to deliver pesticides to the farmer's fields using aerial spraying. Given how a sociopath's mind works, why wouldn't a similar idea be employed on humans?

The FunVax program hints at the sophistication currently being used to deliver gene-altering bioagents. Note from the guinea pig link that mosquitoes were used as delivery systems in Punta Gorda, FL in 1957, over 55 years ago!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

These 2 photos which follow were taken from the roof of my garage 40 minutes after the first one I posted in my OP: note the criss-cross in the sky, but this is really nothing. A very mild example, on a very nondescript day in the sky. Much more bizarre examples occur on a nearly daily basis here but this is what I observed in the sky today and I decided to report here in real time. I will dig out some older ones, and a couple of videos, when I have the time.

From my roof:

This shot below is the stuff seen to the immediate right of the X trail pictured above: I have done nothing but resize these photos and use "auto-fix" in the editing program of Photo-Bucket:

The photo below was taken 2 hours after the 2 photos above, and 2 hours 40 minutes after the original photo I uploaded in my OP today, April 22, 2012.

The photo below was taken by someone else in my town: I found it uploaded on the weather channel site while trying to locate the temperature, humidity, etc. in my town today during the hours I shot these photos above.

Note how no one even notices the big X trail over their heads. It's just a normal "sunny" spring day at the market, with mothers and children running around, going about their normal Sunday routines.

The headline on the weather network website states: "Beautiful Weather". It sure was. Except for those chemtrails.

Apologies for the 2 white dots in the sky: they are not UFO's. I was trying to remove identifying features and really don't know what I'm doing wrong. (Photo-bucket tutorial required.)

All is well in my beautiful sunny and warm little town apparently.

Hold on though.

I noticed something else on that weather site when I got a screen shot of "chemtrails above the market". I spotted a really good shot of chemtrails. So I clicked. This person who deposited another photo on the weather network site today, also from my town, doesn't think it's such a beautiful clear sunny day either.

I should find out who this person is. It sounds like we have some things in common: read his comment. I should try to connect with "James" and send him a link to United People Forum and tell him to pay it forward.

I apologise again for the anomaly in the sky. It's the fakking Photo-bucket eraser not a weird UFO.

Below are the weather conditions in my town between the hours I took the first shot and the time I took the last one: I do not know the hour or weather conditions in the photo above. The shot and comment did not contain those details.

Thank you for allowing me the freedom to post my Chemtrail documentation here. I didn't exactly know what else to do in these troubled times until I found some United People on a freedom forum. I am really enjoying talking to this choir.

Please consider taking your own photos and depositing them here. Document them in as much detail as you can. Show us what you're seeing over your head, in your area.

I was a sky watcher as a child and even as a young adult. I never saw this stuff up there in my youth. I would like to discuss all the various arguments the "debunkers" have used to make me believe I am either stupid as a sack full of hammers, or a nutter.

If no one minds.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 am

Those are all chemtrails. If you notice, they are even going back in the old movies now and adding chemtrails digitally, because the younger generation isn't used to the way the sky looked 50 years ago. Try and find an old copy of a movie on VHS maybe and look at the sky. Say 1960's movie. Now look at the same movie on DVD.

Stormborn

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:12 am

Hi All,

Well, bugger me if I didn't see three, big, fat chemtrails directly over my house this morning! :shock: Rarely see them around here (Northern NSW, Oz). Haven't seen any for about 6 months - 8 months, and there they were right over my friggin' house. (Sorry didn't have time for pix). It's now 2 hours later and the sky is all cloudy. This morning was beautiful blue sky. Saw them around 9.30am, temperature around 17 Celsius.

If they chemtrail here it's usually over farmland, so was surprised to see them in a built-up area.

Cheers,
Lily

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:24 am
Site Admin

Just as we should demand full transparency from our internet forums, we should also demand full transparency from our governments. As long as governments can legally "classify" as secret any of their activities, they will remain a hotbed of criminal activity. There is no legal recourse to bring them to justice under those conditions. Justice will only be possible by breaking the law.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:57 am

I've been watching them for 10+ years. I read everything I could find. I took hundreds of pictures and posted many online.
I feel I'm just getting so tired of all the corruption. Overwhelmed and burned out.

I think the best way to combat the corruption is at a local level. There are people doing just that.

Welcome to Long Island Sky Watch
April 17, 2012 Update
To contact LISW or join email list, please email longislandskywatch@yahoo.com
We met with Legislator Kahn's Chief of Staff, Tom Ryan. We explained our position and submitted a copy of the original proposal to be considered again. It would be great if everyone would call Mr. Ryan or Ms. Kahn and request feedback on our meeting. We have not heard from them as of yet.
Our next step is to meet with Legislator Anker who is on the Environmental Committee which Legislator Hahn chairs. We called two weeks ago to set up an appointment and have not heard back from their office either. Please contact their office to request they fulfill their duty to meet with their constituents......

-these folks took their grievances to the county legislature.
many links inside:

http://www.longislandskywatch.com/

Coming Fall 2012: "Why in the World are They Spraying? Produced by the Originator and Co-Producer of "What in the World are They Spraying?" Michael J. Murphy Co-Produced by Barry Kolsky is an investigative documentary into one of the many agendas associated with chemtrail/geoengineering programs, "weather control"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Why are there no Chemtrails in Southern Africa ?

Why do they seem mainly to be in Europe and the USA ? Any hypothesis ?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Hmm interesting. Nothing comes to mind straight away.

I will keep that at the back of my mind though

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next