Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
BP's Corexit Oil Tar Sponged Up by Human Skin 

Post Re: BP's Corexit Oil Tar Sponged Up by Human Skin
I was briefly reading up on bicameralism and Jaymes suggestions are good.
My conflict is in thinking Gods or muses or whatever, are strictly mans mental projections. I think its a balance of self delusion and actual other dimensions trying to communicate. This type of thinking is shunned due to its lack of foundation and corruption of religion.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 pm

I agree with everything you just said. I will go back to the neurotoxicity thread another time and explain a bit further. I got a busy few of days for now though.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Essentially, it's down to interpretation of hallucinations and what they actually are.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Quote:
Essentially, it's down to interpretation of hallucinations and what they actually are

Or more fundamental the nature of mind and consciousness.
I think part of the MK plan is to repress this line of questioning, redirect it, and cover it up.
As to why our Economic Debt is a reflection of our societal consciousness....

Take it easy at work!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 pm
Site Admin

Essentially, it's down to interpretation of hallucinations and what they actually are.

I agree with both you and Magamud. It does come down to interpretation, whether we are interpreting hallucinations or real phenomena that we do not understand. The key is to realize that we make these interpretations based on bias, brainwashing, limited knowledge, familiarity, and all kinds of other influences, and that they are nothing but interpretations that are not certain and should not be treated as "fact". That's why I argue that we need to accept uncertainty in all things and look at them with a probabilistic perspective that is always open to adjustment as new information is uncovered.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Quote:
That's why I argue that we need to accept uncertainty in all things and look at them with a probabilistic perspective that is always open to adjustment as new information is uncovered.

Thats called flexibility... :)

The level of certainty especially in esoteric thinking is quite dangerous I agree. This forms Cults and Religions and in the end more denial.

I think many over compensate certainty in these realms to deal with the storm of antithesis that comes their way. Which I believe was manipulated to be so.

There really is no escape as the balance between open mindedness and certainty is a Narrow path.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Quote:
mind and consciousness

I think consciousness now is a vastly different thing to what it was 5,000 years ago. I think it's to do with integration of both hemispheres - thus you have your conscious light (left hemisphere) to guide you in your dreams (right hemisphere - portal to other dimensions/collective unconscious)? As consciousness developed in the left brain due to language acquisition and tool making (learning to manipulate your world) the bicameral mind had no choice but to break down as consciousness shone a light on (wo)man's activities.

I think Autism and schizophrenia are remnants of this bicameral mind. Double, segregated mind. The right hand does not know what the left hand does. In the case of some split brain patients, literally. Easy to control. Which I'll make a case for another time.

I agree they don't want us talking about this subject - look at Susan Blackmore and her theory re there is no such thing as consiousness, it is just meme.

Yeah right!

Thanks Mag, no need to worry, work can go fack itself til Monday - I'll be partying hard all weekend!

Quote:
we make these interpretations based on bias, brainwashing, limited knowledge, familiarity

Very true - years ago my pervy old art teacher told me to totally deconstruct an object before you draw it - what you look at is not a vase - it is an assemblage of differing planes, contours, angles and colours etc.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Quote:
I think it's to do with integration of both hemispheres

You might be right or is it left. With a trinity of the PG accessing consciousness. :)
Im thinking consciousness is what is and Mind interprets it. So in that sense Mind has probably been on a Roller Coaster with the advent of past advanced civilizations. The overall evolution and de-evolution of the hemispheres would sure be interesting data.
Quote:
I think Autism and schizophrenia are remnants of this bicameral mind

Yes I think so too, but to a degree.
I think in the end it has to do with your perspective creating a fix in time and space. And I am suggesting a space local in Consciousness. Combine this of course with your overall health with your machinery, that being your body.
I do think part of the schizophrenic spectrum is the societal complexes compensation to the concreteness and delusional perspective of our species. Much like how your body compensates chemicals so does the World mind.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Right? Left? The holy
Quote:
trinity
?

Quote:
Im thinking consciousness is what is and Mind interprets it

Yep, you may be closer with this interpretation than mine - I just need to take a good long look at all my somewhat fragmented research and see (if you get me).

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi nongeneration,

Very true. My eldest son when he was younger went to art class. His (a lot less pervy than your) art tutor told him to draw around the vase first and also to take note of shadows which make a two dimensional image turn in to what appears to be a three dimensional image (only it's not).

If you look at the Kabbalah, one of the first lessons tells us that what we see around us is only just our perception of what is there.

Best regards.

Quote:
Years ago my pervy old art teacher told me to totally deconstruct an object before you draw it - what you look at is not a vase - it is an assemblage of differing planes, contours, angles and colours etc.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next