Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Chemtrails or Contrails over my head? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chemtrails or Contrails over my head?
Weather modification? Our government would never modify the weather!

Quote:
I contacted the South Dakota Ranchers association and tried to pass on data about geoengineering and weather modification to them. The representative I reached was not receptive as she felt "our government would never modify the weather". -- source

:face:

I thought about posting this in the Idiot thread, as apparently we have an infestation of idiots in this nation.

I was intrigued by Dane Wigington's mention (at 38:22 in the video below) of chemical ice nucleation potentially be responsible for sea turtles freezing solid in the ocean waters near Cape Cod, MA. Frozen solid. In unfrozen ocean water. Huh?

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, December 1, 2018, #173 ( Dane Wigington )
(duration 55:00)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Highly toxic heavy metals and chemicals that are systematically sprayed into our atmosphere from jet aircraft as part of the geoengineering / solar radiation management (SRM) programs, are manipulated with extremely powerful radio frequency signals. These signals are transmitted from countless locations around the globe from various types of transmission platforms (ionosphere heater installations like HAARP, SBX radar, NEXRAD, etc.). The impact of the microwave transmissions on cloud formations is profound and highly visible (square cloud formations are created under some scenarios). -- source

Go to the source link (or here) and see for yourself. What you will see are interference patterns similar to what you get using light in the famous double slit experiment in physics. Microwaves arriving at slightly different times overlap and create regular patterns in the clouds that you can clearly see. These microwaves are artificially created and deliberately directed to locations on the planet to impact weather conditions. In other words, climate change is being created and controlled for nefarious purposes, all while telling the clueless masses that it's their fault!

Does that sound like something the ruling sociopaths would do? You're damn right it does!

Satellite picture of cloud cover above the Southern Ocean near Antarctica

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:00 am
Site Admin

Got proof?

Denial is the big problem, as is escapism. The sheeple don't want to admit they are being lied to, and they don't want to face the reality that results from such an admission. It would mean facing that everything is a deception, and has been for a long, long time. So most people bury their head in the sand. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. Yet the evil is all around us, especially in the highest positions of power and control. It is the sociopaths doing all of this to us.

The problem is sociopaths.

Chemtrails Geoengineering Finally See Inside Aircraft Spraying Airplanes
(duration 16:13)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:15 pm
Site Admin

Oh, please! A rogue country has been doing this since the 1950s — the United States of America!

This article pretending to be a "science alert" is so full of sheet! It is brainwashing, pure and simple.

Quote:
"Climate change is getting worse," Ted Parson, an environmental law professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, told Business Insider, "which is why it's necessary to talk about geoengineering right now."

Our climate is worse precisely because it is being controlled and manipulated by the ruling sociopaths.

Quote:
A New York-based start-up, Global Thermostat, uses carbon sponges to absorb CO2 directly from the atmosphere or smokestacks.

Hello! Ever heard of plants? They absorb CO2 directly from the atmosphere.

Quote:
A more ambitious and untested option, though, is solar geoengineering, which would involve scattering sulphur particles as aerosols in the sky in order to reflect more sunlight back into space. This approach has yet to be tested...

Hello! Ever heard of chemtrails? It's been happening for many years already.

Quote:
One major risk is that a reprobate country or even a private company could pull the trigger on an atmospheric-transformation project that affects the entire world.

"There's always first movers, certain countries driving things," David Keith, a professor of engineering and applied sciences at Harvard University, told Business Insider.

This is already happening on a smaller scale: Chinese, Russian, and US governments employ a form of atmospheric manipulation called cloud seeding, in which silver ions are scattered into the atmosphere to make it rain.

Still treating us like ignorant children? We are 50 years or more past cloud seeding! The U.S. has used HAARP to control weather for over 20 years.

This ridiculous article is just mind control to help us believe what the controllers want us to believe. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:39 pm
Site Admin

Here is a real scientist who acknowledges the deception being pushed by the ruling sociopaths regarding climate change, global warming, and chemtrails. It is quite revealing.

Dr. Herndon basically states that heat transfer in the atmosphere to outer space due to vertical convection currents is being suppressed using sprayed particulates. He discusses the corruption of the scientific community and the United Nations, both of which are controlled by the those very same ruling sociopaths.

Dr. Marvin Herndon nuclear geophysicist about science lies!!!
(duration 47:19)

NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden thinks our intelligence agencies have all the answers:

Quote:
"In case you were wondering: Yes, man really did land on the moon. Climate change is real. Chemtrails are not a thing." -- source

Human beings are parrots, who typically repeat, mindlessly, what they have read or been told. Edward Snowden is no exception. He is not an expert on any of those topics.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:54 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
For all those who suffered abuse, ridicule and shaming for blowing the whistle on “chemtrails” in years past, or the spraying of sun-reflecting materials into the atmosphere, you are now officially vindicated as the entire program is out in the open for all to see and it is rapidly gaining global support.

The New York Times titled this article, As Climate Disasters Pile Up, a Radical Proposal Gains Traction. It states that “One way to cool the earth is by injecting aerosols into the upper layer of the atmosphere, where those particles reflect sunlight away from the earth.” ⁃ TN Editor
-- source

I guarantee you that chemtrails are not about "cooling the earth". They are about controlling populations. The ruling sociopaths don't give a damn about controlling the temperature of the Earth. They want to control the people on Earth.

Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:02 am
Site Admin

Dane Wigington is humanity's front-line warrior exposing chem-trails and the climate engineering behind them. Conspiracy theory? No, conspiracy fact.

The Dimming, Full Length Climate Engineering Documentary ( Geoengineering Watch )
(duration 1:56:50)

Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Lawmakers in Rhode Island introduced the Clean Atmosphere Act in March 2022, which has been referred to House Environment and Natural Resources. The proposed legislation aims to establish regulations to reduce hazardous emissions by prohibiting harmful manipulation of the environment by regulating weather modification and other large-scale atmospheric activities. The bill is extensive and includes regulations and prohibitions on activities that span from aerosol injection, solar blocking and weather manipulation to carbon sequestration and ocean fertilization, to eliminating unnecessary radiofrequency and microwave radiation. The bill proposes that all atmospheric activities require state licensing. -- source

Chem-trails have never been "conspiracy theory". Would Rhode Island need to license it if it was just a crazy theory?

Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:02 am
Site Admin

Good gosh, the videos I post on this forum are being censored so quickly now!

Here's another one that has already disappeared from YouTube, which is why it is found on BitChute now.

Yes, chem-trails are real and the ruling sociopaths can indeed control the weather. Why is that so hard to accept for the brainwashed masses?

Oh, right... because they are brainwashed.

Weather Tampering and Bio Environmental Engineering
(duration 4:58)

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Former CIA Director John Brennan gave a speech at the Council on Foreign Relations and in it, he admitted government is engaged in "Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (SAI)" which, he claims, can slow or halt "Climate Change."

So all of us who have seen these "chemtrails" with our own eyes, but been called "Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Theorists" are proven right once again; they ARE spraying from planes - deliberately. And we're all breathing it. -- source

Chemtrails are real. The "conspiracy theorists" were right all along. I knew it because I was one of them. It was almost obvious to me. I grew up watching normal contrails, so I knew those chemtrails were not normal. But the average Follower gets his trusted information from the authorities, and the authorities were saying chemtrails didn't exist, and anyone who thought they did exist was a "conspiracy theorist", which the Follower was instructed to ignore.

See how that works?

Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next