Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Rosa Koire - Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21 

Post Rosa Koire - Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21
Not to missed, Redice's latest interview!

Activist, speaker, and blogger, Rosa Koire is a forensic real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. Her research into and fight against redevelopment led her to UN Agenda 21 and was the genesis to co-found the Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition, Democrats Against UN Agenda 21, and the Post Sustainability Institute. She has been speaking and inspiring groups nationally to take action. She is the author of Behind The Green Mask. Don’t miss this important program as Rosa details how Agenda 21 is being used to transition the world into a global totalitarian state where one must pay to live. She’ll explain how this agenda is the biggest public relation scam in history. We’ll cover how this plan is designed to destroy the individual, create scarcity and make us vulnerable to control. Rosa talks about the ideology of Communitarianism, which is similar to Communist China, the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Later, we’ll discuss the hypocrisy, the propaganda and how to fight back.

Link to interview

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 am

Post Re: Rosa Koire - Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21
Excellent audio!!!

Rosa Koire gets it.

Pax Veritas

ps: See, Andy, I give credit when credit is due.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:18 pm

To be able to give credit one must have creditability, which UncleZook you unfortunately don't have!

Please see "Banning for dollars" for documented proof of this.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 pm

andywight wrote:

To be able to give credit one must have creditability, which UncleZook you unfortunately don't have!

Please see "Banning for dollars" for documented proof of this.

You'll have to stay away from rumors of your own perspicacity, Andy, Man_For_All_Fronds. Only an idiot would cite the very evidence that indicts him for mischief. Then again, you meet the qualifications of an idiot, so ...

In any event, Banning For Dollars vindicates me and my account of things and exposes the witch hunt against Richard and Celine (that they did not deserve) which you and several others undertook, e.g. reinterpreting human foibles and personnel incompatibilities for your own need for drama and trivial pursuit.

The creation of United Spectrum from Nexus is proof positive that personnel incompatibilities - which was at the crux of the Nexus exodus - were accommodated to the last bit of energy ... until they could not be anymore. There was never a power pyramid at Nexus ... just ultimatums between planars.

It's no small irony that some of those leading the witchhunt against Richard and Celine (on soft evidence hardly worth a second look) ... have been reluctant to move on the hard evidence that indicts Assange (evidence in preponderance and in significance). I mean discernment is an invaluable tool ... and the lack of it is an unbearable burden.

The charge of the light charades (against the Nexus staff); and the lack of charge against the Assange agitprop ... is telling of one thing and one thing primarily, e.g. lack of discernment.

Pax Discerni

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 pm

UncleZook wrote:
There was never a power pyramid at Nexus ... just ultimatums between planars.

:lol: You should really slowly re-read my signature UncleZook!

I stand by my earlier statement: "To be able to give credit one must have creditability, which UncleZook you unfortunately don't have! Please see "Banning for dollars" for documented proof of this."

Now that your creditability has come under question again, can you please explain to everyone here why you are the only United-people member that has been banned for a week, by popular vote, because of your disruptive behavior and trolling?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]