Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Seeds of Freedom 

Post Re: Seeds of Freedom

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:02 pm
Site Admin

Most of humanity didn't realize that nuclear science would take a horrifying turn and give us Chernobyl and Fukushima, with worse likely to come. Does the science of GMO promise us equal horrors? Note the similarities between the two -- when radiation doesn't kill, it modifies genes.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:48 am

This is a copy of an email sent by one of the worlds top Biotech Scientists to investigative journalist Anthony Gucciadi:

Quote:
I am no traitor against humanity. If this **** causes infertility… Awesome!!

The world is over-populated, and people need to stop having children. This is one of earth’s largest problems.

If the earth wasn’t overpopulated, things like growth hormones wouldn’t EXIST.

The reason they do, is that the earth cannot produce enough food on its own to feed us all.

This is why GMO is actually saving the planet.

So **** you and your ********. I am doing humanity a ******* FAVOR!!!

Sincerely,

A REAL ‘traitor to humanity’

– Ed

Source

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:35 pm
Site Admin

Even if overpopulation is a real problem, is the best solution to secretly poison everyone? Our current crop of scientists must be brainwashed numbskulls if they think so. Ed certainly is.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Quote:
Monsanto is the acknowledged leader responsible for the genetic changes in our food system – the mother of biotechnology in agriculture and creator of other products that have included Agent Orange1, PCBs2, DDT3, Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH) and aspartame4.

Speaking of genetic changes and rBGH....

Quote:
The fight over rbGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone) continues, even under new ownership. After acquiring rbGH from Monsanto, Elanco (part of Eli Lilly) has stepped up efforts to convince milk processors and the wider food industry that milk from rbGH-injected cows is safe.

According to Rick North of Oregon PSR "Elanco's numerous false statements and misrepresentations on endorsing organizations are only the tip of the iceberg. The entire report is riddled with similar inaccurate, misleading claims about rBGH itself."

Author Kristen Sejrsen, on the other hand remained unconcerned. "It's only a scientific paper", he said. -- source

Ah. That explains it. "It's only a scientific paper." Any idiot knows that scientific claims are low man on the totem pole compared to huge profits.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:55 am
Site Admin

Hey, Zookie! Here is your alleged "controlled opposition", the biggest financial supporter of the vastly outspent group behind required labeling of genetically modified foods in California, Dr. Mercola! He's still not looking like Monsanto's bitch to me, even at this late date. I think it's clear that, much like now, you were pulling your illusory accusations either out of thin air or out of your butt. I'm leaning towards the latter (but only in a metaphorical sense).

=====

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:47 am

Hey, Zookie! Here is your alleged "controlled opposition", the biggest financial supporter of the vastly outspent group behind required labeling of genetically modified foods in California, Dr. Mercola! He's still not looking like Monsanto's bitch to me, even at this late date. I think it's clear that, much like now, you were pulling your illusory accusations either out of thin air or out of your butt. I'm leaning towards the latter (but only in a metaphorical sense).

=====
[...]

Typical disinformation by our resident president fifth columnist and garden variety sociopath, Chico.

FWIW, I have no opinion on Dr. Mercola. Perhaps he just hasn't seen the pattern wrt Prop 37 like I have, in which case he is an unwitting patsy. No big crime. The characterization of Dr. Mercola as Monsanto's bitch is yours, Chico, and yours alone. To confuse the argument like a good little fifth columnist, no doubt.
I destroyed yours and Andy's arguments on the Prop 37 issues. Jon Rappoport independently made the same arguments as I did. The archives hold the evidence of your obfuscation and eventual obliteration.

It's interesting that you mention Mercola but stay away from another key financial contributor to the Yes campaign, namely, the establishment wonderchild, Alex Bogusky who, like his name suggests, is as bogus as they come. A wall street golden boy turned avenger for the people?? Yeah ... and here's a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge to complete the sale.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:36 am
Site Admin

Hey, Zookie! Where is your evidence? You always present your spin on things as if it is undeniable fact, and that anyone contradicting your story must be an absolute moron, yet you rarely provide any supporting evidence, and when you do, it often turns out to be heavily biased or outright propaganda. We've even documented this in the forum in a dedicated thread.

Isn't what you do called "gatekeeping"? Because it sure as hell isn't truthseeking.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote:
Because it sure as hell isn't truthseeking.

I sure do hope Zookie sticks around because the links he is providing are atrocious and a good line of information on what is happening to our species.

From my observation Zook is condemning the very opposition to tyranny and guising it in some fantasy world of espionage. Thus causing division and mistrust to the very movement that is trying to expose evil.

Fifth column indeed....

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next