Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
Seeds of Freedom 

Post Seeds of Freedom
The story of seed has become one of loss, control, dependence and debt.
It’s been written by those who want to make vast profit from our food system, no matter what the true cost.

It’s time to change the story.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Post Re: Seeds of Freedom
Why can't the common good get a hold of our food system? And even if you could present one. How would sociopaths not infiltrate? So in essence the apparent better system would hide the psychopath deeper.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 pm
Site Admin

Patenting existing life processes and their derivatives is simply insane. The pursuit of money is behind this insanity, and the sociopaths (the psychologically insane) control the money system. It is the perfect storm to destroy humanity.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:21 am

LIHOP was pushed by the gatekeepers when MIHOP was the reality of 9/11/2001.

Similarly, the food for profit hypothesis is being pushed by gatekeepers when clearly the control of food and its distribution is being effected not for profit but for population redux.

Pax Veritas

ps: I'll be accused of black and white thinking, no doubt ... but I won't let my intelligence be insulted by illicit tributaries of thought.

ps2: Read the major documents and stop taxing the readership's mental energy with your half-arsed moronic conjectures, gatekeeper Andy.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

More info here.

Quote:
Similarly, the food for profit hypothesis is being pushed by gatekeepers when clearly the control of food and its distribution is being effected not for profit but for population redux.

That clearly makes no sense, as the control of food has gone through a round-about evolutionary process just like the control of money, the control of power, the control of information, the control of communication, etc. If population reduction is the goal, there are lots of quicker and more efficient paths to fewer people, some of which have little effect on everyday life. Note also the many extinctions and endangerments caused by humans to other species that were also byproducts of human sociopathic behavior.

Chateaubriand maintained almost two centuries ago, "The forest precedes man and the desert follows him".

Quote:
ps: I'll be accused of black and white thinking, no doubt ...

There comes a time when the message is clearly lost on the recipient.

Quote:
ps2: Read the major documents and stop taxing the readership's mental energy with your half-arsed moronic conjectures, gatekeeper Andy.

You think that's air you're breathing? You think reading major documents provides the truth?

Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:18 am

UncleZook wrote:

More info here.

Quote:

That clearly makes no sense, as the control of food has gone through a round-about evolutionary process just like the control of money, the control of power, the control of information, the control of communication, etc. If population reduction is the goal, there are lots of quicker and more efficient paths to fewer people, some of which have little effect on everyday life. Note also the many extinctions and endangerments caused by humans to other species that were also byproducts of human sociopathic behavior.

Pet theories are fine, Chico. But they pale in comparison to actual research.

Read this and get a primer on Codex Alimentarius:
http://www.naturalnews.com/024128_CODEX ... ealth.html

The psychopaths already have all the money and power they want. The evolution of those pursuits has been well-documented. Try Bill Still for a primer on the moneylenders:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svly7TJM ... re=related

So money is not the incentive any longer. Your claim is even more asinine when one properly understands that the issuance of money has been appropriated by private interests. To wit, they print money when they desire it. They don't need schemes such as control of the production and distribution of food to generate money. They only need to own the golden goose, e.g. the money printer.

Quote:

Chateaubriand maintained almost two centuries ago, "The forest precedes man and the desert follows him".

Great quote. Alas, it excuses the psychopaths by laying culpability with the generalized human condition and not with specific individuals and groups, e.g. the psychopaths/sociopaths. The generalized human is culpable in some degree, e.g. willlful ignorance ... but specific individuals and groups own the vast share of the culpability, e.g. engineered subversion of the knowledgebase.

Quote:
Quote:
ps: I'll be accused of black and white thinking, no doubt ...

There comes a time when the message is clearly lost on the recipient.

Yes. Only here, the reality is that you don't see the message, namely, solipsism on your part. You think your worldview of the generalized principles of sociopathy ... and your narrative of limitations in the science of knowing (heretofore known also as the art of unknowing or artful dodging) ... overrides all evidence of specific design.

Quote:
Quote:

You think that's air you're breathing? You think reading major documents provides the truth?

I think it requires intellectual effort to sift wheat from the chaff. You expect the wheat to be hand-delivered to you. But it does not work that way. The documents are the unsifted wheat and chaff. The study of the documents is the sifting process. Remixing the sifted products is a crime against intelligent process.

I reiterate: the control of the production and distribution of food is not for profit design ... it's for pop. redux. The legerdemain is profit design. Focus on nonexistent profit design and you will allow the real design to operate under cover. Simple as that. Btw, although there is no monetary profit design here, there are monetary profit byproducts in the real design, e.g. pop. redux.

Pax Solus Ipse

ps: This forum will never attain the credibility it deserves as long as you continue to entertain gatekeeper Andy.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 am

The purpose of evil is in the degradation of the human spirit. It is being in such control as to do anything they want. This lust for power could be satisfied by killing or by playing, amongst many things.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
So money is not the incentive any longer.

For the ruling sociopaths, money is not the primary incentive any longer. Now the incentive is more complex (not black and white), a mixture of things, including consolidating power, population reduction, and making money. The incentives are weighted differently at each level, as this is a multilevel "marketing" scheme. It is an evolutionary process, with the variables taking on changing importance as the process advances.

Quote:
Great quote. Alas, it excuses the psychopaths by laying culpability with the generalized human condition and not with specific individuals and groups, e.g. the psychopaths/sociopaths. The generalized human is culpable in some degree, e.g. willlful ignorance ... but specific individuals and groups own the vast share of the culpability, e.g. engineered subversion of the knowledgebase.

Good point about it excusing the sociopaths! Also, it is not so much willful ignorance on the part of humans in general as it is willful deception on the part of ruling sociopaths. Both play a role, as do many other things, which is why it is not one or the other (black and white thinking).

Quote:
Yes. Only here, the reality is that you don't see the message, namely, solipsism on your part. You think your worldview of the generalized principles of sociopathy ... and your narrative of limitations in the science of knowing (heretofore known also as the art of unknowing or artful dodging) ... overrides all evidence of specific design.

No, my worldview points to a dynamic, evolving design due to all the feedback loops that are in constant play. I agree with you that we are being manipulated and that population reduction is an important if covert driver at this point. I just disagree with your oversimplified analysis and conclusions, and the certainty that you attach to them.

Quote:
I think it requires intellectual effort to sift wheat from the chaff. You expect the wheat to be hand-delivered to you. But it does not work that way. The documents are the unsifted wheat and chaff. The study of the documents is the sifting process. Remixing the sifted products is a crime against intelligent process.

Your black and white thinking just won't quit! It's not just the major documents you must read. The sifting isn't done just once. It's not question some things once, and all dismissals are permanent. It's question everything, including your working conclusions and your prior dismissals.

Quote:
I reiterate: the control of the production and distribution of food is not for profit design ... it's for pop. redux.

Yes, I understood long ago. Either the control of food is for profit, or it's for population reduction. It's A or B, binary thinking, meaning black and white thinking. I'm saying both play a role, even today, and there are other variables involved as well. You continually oversimplify reality and draw great comfort from the elegant simplicity that results. I understand, we all tend to do it, but it is ultimately inaccurate.

Quote:
ps: This forum will never attain the credibility it deserves as long as you continue to entertain gatekeeper Andy.

Either the forum keeps Andy and loses credibility, or the forum chucks Andy and gains credibility. A or B. I say the forum makes every effort to retain all that wish to contribute to the goal. Credibility is not our primary goal here, nor is it making money, or being a controlled opposition, or deceiving and manipulating humanity. The goal is the pursuit of the common good, and until all people unite behind the common good (and I believe the pursuit of truth is absolutely essential to the common good), humanity will continue to squander its potential and go nowhere.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 pm

I appreciate the dynamic going on here and it is teaching me a lot. Im not sure I can explain it, but Zooks and Chicos debate are both right in application.
The relevance of the dynamic and the binary are needed to understand the whole or the piece of the puzzle. Time is continuously moving and everything is always changing. I think our emotions, there or lack of, betray or tell the truth of our minds.
Life is very complex, but I agree we make a stand on having a united front, whether that be anyone at all...

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The relevance of the dynamic and the binary are needed to understand the whole or the piece of the puzzle.

Yes, the binary is necessary because we are such simple-minded creatures. To make sense out of complexity, we have to simplify. But we also need to be aware that we are doing precisely that. For example, does fault lie with the ruling sociopaths for deceiving the people, or does it lie with the people for being tricked? Is it A or B? The answer is yes. It is a matter of degree, and I say the sociopaths bear the brunt of the responsibility, but the people bear some as well, as do a myriad of other players that we are not even considering with this kind of black and white thinking.

And yes, we are learning from this debate. That is its primary purpose. It's not about who can turn the cleverest phrase, or who can best insult the other, or who is more erudite, or even who is more "right". It is about learning. This whole voyage is about learning. And what good is learning if we cannot use it to improve our common lot in life? What we learn is best used to create the tide that lifts all boats, benefiting all.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 275 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next