Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Seeds of Freedom 
Site Admin

Post Re: Seeds of Freedom
UncleZook wrote:
It's interesting that you mention Mercola but stay away from another key financial contributor to the Yes campaign, namely, the establishment wonderchild, Alex Bogusky who, like his name suggests, is as bogus as they come.

You continue to "twist and shout" like a drug-crazed beatnik, Zook. You can twist the story around all you want, with no supporting evidence whatsoever, and I will simply counter with links to what really happened during our Proposition 37 debate. Take a look here (1 2 3). We've been through this before, and you came out looking like an idiot. We could do it again, but I really don't think the result would be any different.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:23 am
Site Admin

Here is more evidence that Monsanto and cronies are covering up and lying about the safety of GMOs. The hypocrisy is astounding, which is a clear indication that we are dealing with the sociopathic mindset.

Quote:
"Well, basically what Dr. Séralini did was he did the same feeding study that Monsanto did and published in the same journal eight years prior, and in that study, they [Monsanto] used the same number of rats, and the same strain of rats, and came to a conclusion there was no [tumor] problem. So all of a sudden, eight years later, when somebody [Seralini] does that same experiment, only runs it for two years rather than just 90 days, and their data suggests there are problems, [then] all of a sudden the number of rats is too small? Well, if it’s too small to show that there’s a [tumor] problem, wouldn’t it be too small to show there’s no problem?"

Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:18 pm
Site Admin

There is so much information about the health dangers of GMO, but one particular item strikes me as an absolute abomination. Is this "fact" really true?

Quote:
The only published human feeding study revealed one of the most dangerous problems from GM foods. The gene inserted into GM soy transfers into the DNA of bacteria living inside our intestines and continues to function. This means that long after we stop eating GMOs, we may still have potentially harmful GM proteins produced continuously inside of us. -- source

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:09 am

The attack is on multiple levels and our GI tract is just one front. The bottom line is changing the environment, changes the individual. The irony is that there are some people who are benefitting from the change. Those are the ones who DNA will serve the galactic empire, they are being empowered right now. The people who do not thrive will be identified and eliminated. I suspect that science knows what DNA is more obedient to the Matrix and is acting accordingly.

Here is a good article that sums up the technological nightmare of the atomic, molecular and biological warfare.

Study Finds Herbicide Glyphosate Wrecks Healthy Gut Bacteria
source

In essence we are being cloned, assimilated, terraformed. Invasion of the body snatchers?

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:53 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Study Finds Herbicide Glyphosate Wrecks Healthy Gut Bacteria
source

Quote:
The gastrointestinal tract is a major component of not only our ability to properly absorb nutrients from food into the body, but it’s also where 70% of a person’s immune system is located. Scientists have discovered that a wide range of negative health issues from autoimmune disorders to obesity and even depression can start with ‘miscommunication’ in the gut. Thus, the importance of having a good balance of the proper bacteria in there cannot be overstated.

Research has shown that all the chemicals used in everything from processed food to modern medicines, in addition to extensive antibacterial soap use, have fundamentally changed people’s gut flora at large, and thus, screwed up people’s metabolism, hormonal balances and overall immune system function. -- same source

And that's just one more conspiracy "theory" for the brainwashed to discredit via name-calling, belittling, denigration, and insults.

Nice find, Mags. I had forgotten how tight the link is between gastrointestinal flora and good health.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Source

Above is a link to an article about a species jumping virus that is killing honeybees. It is interesting to note what the article doesn't mention. In 1982 tobacco became the first GMO. in 2014 scientists are finding a species-jumping tobacco virus replicating in honeybees.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:23 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
It is interesting to note what the article doesn't mention. In 1982 tobacco became the first GMO. in 2014 scientists are finding a species-jumping tobacco virus replicating in honeybees.

:o

Quote:
The first genetically modified plant was produced in 1982, using an antibiotic-resistant tobacco plant.[18] The first field trials of genetically engineered plants occurred in France and the USA in 1986, when tobacco plants were engineered to be resistant to herbicides.[19] In 1987, Plant Genetic Systems (Ghent, Belgium), founded by Marc Van Montagu and Jeff Schell, was the first company to develop genetically engineered (tobacco) plants with insect tolerance by expressing genes encoding for insecticidal proteins from Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt).[20] The People’s Republic of China was the first country to allow commercialized transgenic plants, introducing a virus-resistant tobacco in 1992,[21] which was withdrawn from the market in China in 1997. -- source

Hey, I didn't know.

Quote:
Crop scientists have been toying with all types of crops for years, but tobacco, which naturally contains nicotine, has undergone several industry-led efforts to change the plant itself to make it more (and less) addictive and carcinogenic. -- source

More carcinogenic?! WTF?

Well, the program to market the less carcinogenic tobacco ran into problems:

Quote:
By the company’s own admissions, that money has largely gone down the drain. Last year, they discontinued most of their research efforts. The company’s annual report to investors highlighted the difficulties the company has had with its products.

The company attributed its failure to a lack of ability to market the product’s purported risk mitigation benefits. As it turns out, the advertising slogan, "Now with less cancer!" is less persuasive than one might expect. -- source

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:07 am
Site Admin

Last night, I was awakened in the middle of my night with one thought repeating front and center in my mind like a neon sign -- "Plants control us." Plants were responsible for that awakening, as I couldn't breathe well, for my allergies were unusually strong, probably from plant pollen passing through my open window. The day before, I had been thinking "We control plants." I had spent part of the afternoon pruning my trees, allegedly to help them grow. I even mowed the lawn, something I try to avoid. Normally, the climate here is so sunny and dry that the lawn can barely survive. Because of the recent and unusual rains, and perhaps my new habit of saving gray water to pour on the lawn, the lawn was a lush, cushiony mat of reclining green blades. Before I touched it, I had seriously debated if I should simply leave it in its healthy and magnificent state. But I had a new lawn mower to try, and there was still some gasoline in the tank which would eventually evaporate. You know, when you have a new hammer, everything starts to resemble a nail. Plus, I didn't want to waste the gas. In other words, I rationalized my behavior.

So yesterday, I had passed a good deal of time controlling my plants, and they evidently decided to set me straight overnight. Before sleeping, curiously enough, I had watched part of the recent video below. John Perkins is a favorite of mine, as his book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man had been important in my other awakening. Now he's talking about our connection with plants.

I think the plants were trying to tell me something. It's not that we control plants, or that they control us. It's that we are partners. We are both forms of life, and we are here to help each other. I wish now I had not cut the lawn after all. Though it looks neat and tidy in an "American Dream" kind of way, it is not the picture of thriving life it was before I interfered. I let my programming have the upper hand, but I think I learned a valuable lesson nevertheless.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 am
Site Admin

The local newspaper prints the official propaganda:

Food columnist Teresa Farney wrote:
Speakers also addressed consumers' belief that wheat is a GMO (genetically modified organism) crop. "It's a myth," said Brett Carver, wheat genetics chair in agriculture at Oklahoma State University. "GMO generally means introducing a gene from a different source -- foreign DNA. That's where the train leaves the track. All breeding (in the United States) is done at colleges, where we work inside the natural genetic boundaries. There is no GM wheat grown in the U.S." -- Gazette Telegraph, September 9, 2014, page D3

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Quote:
Monsanto’s experimental genetically modified wheat has been discovered growing in the second US field in Montana, about a year after the discovery of the company’s unapproved crop growing in Oregon disrupted US wheat exports.

The plants were discovered at a test site at Montana State University, where back in 2000-2003 Monsanto was conducting field trials of its wheat, genetically modified to tolerate Roundup herbicide.

Although the government believes the wheat never reached market, it has still opened an investigation into finding the rogue plants at a site that was not supposed to host any tests after 2003, USDA's Department of Agriculture’s Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service announced on Friday. -- source

So Roundup-resistant GMO wheat was being grown 14 years ago in the year 2000, and apparently is still being "discovered" growing in carefully prepared fields even today!

Quote:
The new incident site is smaller than the one found last year, USDA said, around 1-3 acres compared to over 100 acres of GMO crops found in Oregon. The wheat strains in the two incidents differ, but both are resistant to Monsanto’s Roundup.

Meanwhile the Oregon incident probe has been closed – despite USDA’s failure to track down the source of contamination even after conducting 291 interviews with farmers and researchers.

“My program undertook one of the most thorough and scientifically detailed investigations in the history of our organization,” Juarez said. “Ultimately we were not able to make a conclusion as to how it happened.” -- source

That's the same kind of whitewash they basically pulled on the public with 9/11.

Quote:
The government still has no clue as to how the wheat got in the field, and direct links to Monsanto could not be traced, so the agricultural giant will not face any penalties or disciplinary action. -- source

I guess the patents on Roundup-resistant genes that Monsanto owns is not a big enough indicator to give the government a clue. :face:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:12 pm

They got away with effecting our natural biology and will most certainly, gives us the cure for their undoing. As they are currently doing now, treating us for the epidemic of gene mutagen. And no one knows and no one wonders why and Jesus made this very statement, that you can tell the weather, but you cannot tell what is in front of your nose.

There is no chemical or mathematical solution to the problem, only supporting the natural state for a Aeon would suffice.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next