Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next
Seeds of Freedom 

Post Re: Seeds of Freedom
Why didn’t the US just attack Afghanistan with Monsanto GMOs?

It would have been so simple. Flood Afghanistan with Monsanto GMOs. Truckloads of seeds. Tanks full of Roundup herbicide. Result? Nutritionally deficient food crops, chronic disease, poisoning with Roundup. Perfect.

And we know how to do it, because we’ve been doing it to ourselves for almost 20 years. We’ve got it down.

GMO ballot labeling initiatives in Afghanistan? Are you kidding?

Plus…and this is a big winner, Monsanto scientists could have developed a GMO poppy seed. Throw those babies in the growing fields and you’d have gotten some Franken-opium variety. Wildly unpredictable effects. And sprayed with Roundup? Junkies all over the world would rather go cold turkey than shoot that stuff.

Actually, I had a comprehensive plan for closing out the war. It would have worked like a charm. Somehow, the Pentagon wasn’t interested. Now it’s just an historical oddity, a could-have-been. Some day, scholars might cite it in their assessments of US efforts in that far-flung region.

For posterity’s sake, read it. And weep, you Pentagon fools. Read more...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 03, 2013 11:19 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Flood Afghanistan with Monsanto GMOs. Truckloads of seeds. Tanks full of Roundup herbicide. Result? Nutritionally deficient food crops, chronic disease, poisoning with Roundup. Perfect.

Jon Rappoport shows his funny side! Shades of George Carlin, mixing humor and truth!

Brilliant plan. And we already know it works.

Fri May 03, 2013 4:24 pm
Site Admin

It's back!

California Proposition 37 is back from the grave! The United States House of Representatives is the venue this time, so more than California is at stake. This time, it's national!

UncleZook isn't here, so we are forced to imagine how Zookielogic would spin this one. Let's see... ...Monsanto wanted the bill to pass in California to deflect the argument from genetically modifying organisms to labeling, so they put all their money into defeating the bill to make everyone think they were against it, when they really weren't. But Prop 37 was defeated, amid accusations and later evidence that the election was thrown by political pressure and money (from where, I wonder). So in light of Monsanto's apparent blunder in California, they should throw all their money and political influence behind the bill this time and push it through, right Zookie?

Gee, without a savvy gatekeeper around, we run the risk of becoming intellectually lazy, don't you think?

Maybe we loved Zook too hard....

Sat May 04, 2013 3:31 am

UncleZook isn't here, so we are forced to imagine how Zookielogic would spin this one. Let's see... ...Monsanto wanted the bill to pass in California to deflect the argument from genetically modifying organisms to labeling, so they put all their money into defeating the bill to make everyone think they were against it, when they really weren't. But Prop 37 was defeated, amid accusations and later evidence that the election was thrown by political pressure and money (from where, I wonder). So in light of Monsanto's apparent blunder in California, they should throw all their money and political influence behind the bill this time and push it through, right Zookie?

Gee, without a savvy gatekeeper around, we run the risk of becoming intellectually lazy, don't you think?

Maybe we loved Zook too hard....

:lol:

Not only is Prop 37 back but there's also protests scheduled against Monsanto later this month in 36 countries!

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-march-protests-world-069/

Fri May 10, 2013 2:12 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Not only is Prop 37 back but there's also protests scheduled against Monsanto later this month in 36 countries!

I don't normally condone violence, but when sociopaths rule, things are not normal. Monsanto should be torn limb from limb.

There is a lesson there. Normally, violence is to be avoided at all costs. But sociopaths are not normal, and neither are their sociopathic organizations (like Monsanto, or other uncaring corporations, or central banks, or intelligence agencies). When faced with losing their accumulated power and control, even if it is brought about by normal people via peaceful means, sociopaths will resort to violence. The use of violence in countering the ruling sociopaths may thus be unavoidable.

This thought, like so many of the truths I uncover, is repugnant. I don't like it, it is not comforting, and I very much want it to be proven wrong. But unless it is proven wrong, or at least legitimately called into question, I have to accept it. That means there may well come a time, and it may be soon, when I may have to fight for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. All of us may be facing that very same tipping point.

Be prepared.

Fri May 10, 2013 6:07 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Violence must be avoided, although finally not at the expense of our own survival. (28:30)

The video below makes the statement above, identifying the key condition where violence is not only justified, but essential. Those that would deliberately deny us our survival do not merit their own.

Quote:
We will either obey, or rebel. (49:10)

The ruling sociopaths are effectively manipulating us into a situation that makes our survival as free and sovereign individuals untenable. If we accept the deception and manipulation, we "obey", and we descend into slavery. If we expose the deception and resist the manipulation, we "rebel". The consequences of rebelling are not as certain as the consequences of obeying. Rebelling can bring everything from death, at one extreme, to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" at the other extreme. You can choose certainty or uncertainty, slavery or the great unknown.

I know not what choice others may make, but as for me, I choose rebellion and uncertainty.

Sat May 11, 2013 5:13 am

Thanks for the link to Temujin Doran's new movie based on the book "The Death of the Liberal Class" by Truthdig columnist Chris Hedges, but I found the narrative and cinematography exhausting.

Here's Chris Hedges in his own words taking with Bill Moyers after the release of "Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt," the book Hedges co-authored with fellow reporter and artist Joe Sacco!

Here's a comment from wjksea about this youtube and 64jcl's response:

64jcl wrote:
wjksea wrote:
Corporations need to be destroyed and their rulers need to be executed for treason.

This is exactly what Chris Hedges dont want - you are implying Revolution, while he wants Rebellion. Its better that people stop buying the product from the corporation - or stop working there. I dont think people are aware what kind of power they can influence through deliberately choosing differently. There is just too many who are too complacent by going with the flow. "If both my neighbours bought an SUV, I guess its ok for me to buy one too?" - Educate, think for yourselves, choose wisely.

Sat May 11, 2013 9:45 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
...but I found the narrative and cinematography exhausting.

Me, too. For a good portion of the video, I had to close my eyes and just concentrate on the narrative. The problem was that the narrative is very rich and dense, as are the images. It's virtually impossible to take both in and process them with proper comprehension, at least for my simple mind. The quad-screen visual approach used in much of the video just made that process even more difficult.

Quote:
Here's Chris Hedges in his own words taking with Bill Moyers

Fantastic interview! What a great man, Chris Hedges. How refreshing to hear a genuine non-sociopath speak that hasn't been turned to the Dark Side by the sociopathic system. That is the caring and empathetic side of humanity we need to celebrate, instead of the greed, selfishness, and profiteering worshiped by the sociopaths.

Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-march-protests-world-069/

In that article, Monsanto CEO Hugh Grant says the following:

Quote:
France determined there's no safety issue on a corn line we submitted there. So there's always a great deal of political noise and turmoil. If you strip that back and you get to the science, the science is very strong around these technologies.

That is a perfect example of deception without lying, something the best sociopaths do as a matter of routine. Monsanto is a horrifyingly evil company, or should I say a magnificently sociopathic company. Watch what Monsanto does to Moe Parr in this clip from Food Inc.

Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 am
Site Admin

Here's a bit more from Chris Hedges.

Tue May 14, 2013 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next