Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
WHAT THE HELL? What are these sounds heard across the planet 

Post WHAT THE HELL? What are these sounds heard across the planet
Florida March, 2011-EERIE SOUND From Sky! 20min

We have all heard about these strange noises across the planet. They just keep coming.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 am

Post Re: WHAT THE HELL? What are these sounds heard across the pl
Strange Sounds Heard in the Skies of Queensland, Australia - 22/1/2012

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 am
I can't do you Tube where I am. Can you tell me about these noises?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:33 am

All across the planet people are hearing strange noises coming from the sky, the ground. It is hard to pinpoint where the noise is coming from.

The noises are a cross between a trumpet, jet engines, metal crunching.

Over the past few weeks, Twitter, Facebook and the blogosphere have been absolutely buzzing about these strange sounds. At the moment, they remain a great mystery because nobody can seem to explain them. Some are calling them "apocalyptic sounds". Whatever they are, they are very loud. Those that have heard the unexplained sounds in the sky compare them to the rumbling of a train, a sonic boom or a trumpet. Many people are discussing some of popular theories about these sounds, but the truth is that right now nobody really knows what is going on. But what we can say is that this is truly a global phenomenon. Strange sounds in the sky are being recorded literally all over the world and are being uploaded to YouTube at a very rapid pace.

Many scientists have hundreds of theories. Some professors explains that the sounds are coming from the Aurora Borealis (aka the Northern Lights) causing electromagnetic noise within nearby environmental antennas.

Every one is guessing at this time.

Can you go and view You Tubes when you are in town?

Good way to keep up with all the amazing things happening on the planet.

Last edited by loveandgratitude on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 am
Quote:
Good way to keep up with all the amazing and scarey things happening on the planet.

Thank you for that report love. Well, I am outside a lot and haven't heard anything. I live where you can hear a rabbit sneeze a half mile away. I like to figure out such things because the answer goes to verify more what you maybe already believe.

It could be a HARP like thing that sends out sound waves in order to mess with people's minds.

The Bible as well has many things in it about the future and the authors saying that this or that they saw and heard sounded like any chariots, trumpets, rushing water or something. I am wondering if the sounds aren't maybe angelic, for possibly letting the earth know what time it is.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]