Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Taking the heat 
Site Admin

Post Re: Taking the heat
Caution: We don't have a "Members Only" section like Nexus, that the public cannot view. All of UP is open to the public. We are very transparent with no hidden agenda.

I think you meant the "Members" sub-forum in the "Welcome" forum.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:50 am

opps too late.........Anyway it was a long time ago. We thought never to release the photos but I found them on the motorcycle forum where my ex-partner's friend had placed them, stating these were the only and very last photos of the plane that killed Sanjay Gandi.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 am

UncleZook wrote:
Great pics, Grats!

Being born Indian, I remember playing on my maternal grandfather's estate during the dry season. The polished stone at the front entrance would heat up to temperatures that could turn an ice cube into superheated steam in the blink of an eye ... and I'm not exaggerating all that much.

Never knew stone could get that hot without being orange at the same time.

:jest:

Thanks Zook. I felt at home the very moment I put my foot on the ground. I love India so much.
I stayed 15 years and lead a very blessed life meeting so many different types of people from all walks in life. I was given a hill station house for 12 years. It had 8 bedrooms. It was originally built 200 years ago as a hospital for the Elite Military. Had some ghosts, but I did not mind. I got very used to them and would read stories to them sometimes when I was alone.

Then it became a guest house, then the private house of my good Indian friend. He gave us the house to live in, rent free for 12 years. It had the most beautiful antique furniture.
I became a MemShaib. It had the most enormous verandah with views of 200ks as the crow flies looking directly onto the most holy mountains of India. The sunsets were captivating.

This is the view from the verandah. I WAS IN HEAVEN.

The house came with 3 servants, (who became friends) they taught me to be the best Indian cook. A skill I blow people away with today. Thank you Suhbi.
Thank you India. I live in LOVE AND GRATITUDE

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2