Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying 

Post She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying
This is a non-commercial attempt to highlight the fact that world leaders, irresponsible corporates and mindless 'consumers' are combining to destroy life on earth. It is dedicated to all who died fighting for the planet and those whose lives are on the line today. The cut was put together by Vivek Chauhan, a young film maker, together with naturalists working with the Sanctuary Asia network (http://www.sanctuaryasia.com).

Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:01 am
Site Admin

Post Re: She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth D
The saddest part is that wise and caring people who are trying to correct the wrongs occurring to our planet are murdered to prevent them from doing so by stupid and uncaring people.

Money ruins everything.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 pm

We cannot blame money. It is the people who are willing to do anything for money.

A good person knows the right thing to do and is unwilling to compromise.

The law of karma also helps people to stay in the right lane.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 pm
Site Admin

We cannot blame money. It is the people who are willing to do anything for money.

This is kind of a "chicken and egg" argument. Do we blame the money or the people? Do we blame the temptation or the decision to take the bait? Isn't this the story of the forbidden apple in the Garden of Eden?

We are being played. Few will have the strength or wisdom to refuse to play, and those few will have little effect on the game. I maintain that we have to blame the ones that are running the game, the ones that deliberately create the temptation and place it in front of us, the ones that are benefiting at our expense.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

You have to find out how you are being deceived if you have any chance of working your way out. Money, psychopathy, corruption are good places to start and progress from entanglement. Pyramids and how they hide in guise of Planar systems. Liars and how they use good people to continue their nefarious games. Its everywhere in every dynamic. Its in our very souls, I would say...

Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Money ruins everything.

You are spot on with this statement Chico.
Money is a completely abstract idea. It allows us to do untold evils to Mother Earth and pretty much all of the non-human inhabitants as well as our fellow humans. How does this happen, after-all, we are all intelligent people aren't we?
We are ALL addicts, yes addicts, and we don't even realise it. We will even deny it to ourselves and get angry with anyone that points this out. And worst of all we are addicted to an abstraction!
Abstraction can be viewed as a good thing. It allows us to 'pigeon hole' our perception of the world around us. It allows us to attach labels to things that makes it very easy to think of them, and move on. We can think of a forest as just being some bits of wood with leaves stuck in the ground.....it's now easy to chop them down, after-all, it's just some bits of wood right? Well, it's a lot more complex than that. Look at all the other flora and fauna that makes up a forest............it's a whole eco-system that's taken many many years / decades to develop together...........but we can buy a new chair with our conscience clear because we have paid money for it. We have given it a human 'value'. I didn't chop the forest down so my conscience is clear.
If a stranger comes up to you in the street and offers you a watch - cheap, most of us would walk away because there's a good chance it's been stolen, and yet, we'll gladly go into a shop and buy the watch thinking that we've done the right thing..........but, hang on, where did the metal come from, where did the plastic or worst still the leather strap come from? Where did the highly poisonous chemicals for the batteries come from and so on. This is just one simple example........take a look around you and have a good long think about where all of these manufactured things originate from..........they all come from Mother Earth. But we can quite happily buy these things without our consciousnesses being pricked because we use money to avoid 'thinking' about what we are doing. Money gives us a clean conscience.
The next time that you fill your car up with fuel, have a think about where this 'fuel' came from..........yes it came from Mother Earth, but worse still, it is likely to have come from an area of the planet which has undergone severe oppression or even wars over the oil............but don't worry, money will take that guilt away for you.

I am as bad as everyone else. Yes I am a hypocrite. But at least I am now aware of what I am doing wrong, and I am trying to correct my behaviour. I am also trying to wean myself of my addiction to money. It's difficult, especially when everyone else around you is completely hooked and doesn't even see that there is a problem.

If you haven't read The Ascent of Humanity by Charles Eisenstein, then I would urge you to do so. He explains his theory of how we have got to where we are now, and also has some very good suggestions about how we might solve it

Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Site Admin

I am also trying to wean myself of my addiction to money. It's difficult, especially when everyone else around you is completely hooked and doesn't even see that there is a problem.

I'm right with you. Ending our addiction to money is the solution, and the entire system is built to thwart us in our search for independence and freedom. Money is the control grid of our virtual slavery. It is the tool that sociopaths use to control our behavior.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 am

magamud wrote:
Its in our very souls, I would say...

Souls in their natural state are really beautiful. It is the dross (karma) that we gather while we are here in the physical body that covers the beauty of the soul. With each act of unkindness, untruth etc you gather more dark patches on the soul, and it becomes darker and darker.

With each good act, and working through your karma it is like polishing your soul. Some others who have not re-incarnated before from the higher realms enter the earth karma free. During their life here they collect karma if they are not careful.

I just wanted to assure you that souls are really beautiful. You can travel anywhere in the world and look at people as souls, then your heart is open to them and they are open to you. People are basically good just terribly mis-guided through the religious/socio conditioning.

The most important question in the world is -

WHO AM I?

I AM SOUL AND SOUL IS BEAUTIFUL

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 am
Site Admin

It's not nice to rape Mother Nature. Here's why:

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:59 am
Site Admin

Richard Sauder wrote:
This planet is dying. And we are the executioners. That is the plain English translation of the horrifying, 50% die-off of the world's wildlife in just 40 years.

The Pacific Ocean is dying. The alternative news media in recent weeks and months have been filled with stories about massive die-offs of everything from sea stars to sea gulls to sardines and tuna.

The Pacific Ocean is the largest body of water in the world, so the implications of its death are self-evident for global ecology.

Even if you do not succumb to Ebola or fall prey to the strontium, plutonium, uranium, cesium, etc. being ejected by the failed nuclear power plants in Japan, the mere fact that you are a higher life form on a planet on which half of all wildlife has vanished in the last 40 years, means that your chances of dying, vanishing, being killed, going extinct, etc. in the coming years are also very high, close to 100% actually. That is because as a higher life form dependent on the global ecology for continued survival and sustenance, the human species is prone to the very same dynamics that are killing off this planet's wildlife.

We are at the top of the food chain, so as the ecology dies, so will humanity. -- source

You will not hear this point of view from the mainstream media. Many people have the mistaken impression that this is because it is not true. It was not spoken by a hired pundit on a for-profit propaganda media outlet, so it can't be true. It is not "approved" news with the weight of hired authority behind it. No one was payed to say this, so it must have no value, meaning no truth.

Money ruins everything. Even truth.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]