Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Orgasms 

Post Re: Orgasms
Yes, I do agree, ignorance causes avoidance and dysfunction and is a stark reality to face! And although I may be judged at times for being extreme in informing my children of the "dangers" backed up by revealing the truth to them of my own experiences, as well as grilling them for details when they have sleep-overs at mates places, I don't care, because if it helps them recognize and repel potential threats to themselves and their friends then hopefully I have broken a link in the dysfunctional family chain.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:53 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Orgasms
Gemma wrote:
Yes, I do agree, ignorance causes avoidance and dysfunction and is a stark reality to face! And although I may be judged at times for being extreme in informing my children of the "dangers" backed up by revealing the truth to them of my own experiences, as well as grilling them for details when they have sleep-overs at mates places, I don't care, because if it helps them recognize and repel potential threats to themselves and their friends then hopefully I have broken a link in the dysfunctional family chain.

Bravo.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2