Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Stan Deyo - AntiGravity and Free Energy 1 of 8 

Post Stan Deyo - AntiGravity and Free Energy 1 of 8
Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology". Stan trained in computer programming at IBM. Stan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems.

Is this guy a genuine or not, who knows these days, but he is very interesting. Could very well be a NWO disinfo.

FROM UTUBE- "Evidently he has a lot of information about physics who is totally revolutionary. Forget Einstein bended space/time- or later particle gravitation theories. Gravitation for Deyo is about spinning objects in wave interference pattern on an ether-medium. When I first saw this, I could not stop watching until it gets to the end. It's very interesting stuff and a good performance."

Well, enjoy and remember: Even YOU can build a flying saucer if you got a couple of coils and a frequency generator!

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Stan Deyo - AntiGravity and Free Energy 1 of 8
I've listened to Bob Lazar (physicist at Area S4) lecture, and I believed he was the real deal. This is the first presentation I've heard from Stan Deyo, and I believe he is the real deal as well. His information in part 7 on Dr. Thomas Henry Moray's device to capture "free" energy from the movement of the Earth's magnetic field is exactly what I've been trying to figure out. 50,000 watts from such a device could indeed power a home. We could all be free of the power company and the natural gas company. That could save at least $200 per month for the rest of our lives for every single household! In the United States alone, that would be worth 72 billion dollars every year.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]