Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Stuff they don't tell us 
Site Admin

Post Stuff they don't tell us
Secret, large, heavy payloads are being sent into space on conventional rockets that we can actually watch, for the moment. Those payloads must be too big for the secret anti-gravity vehicles they don't tell us about, or we wouldn't even know about these launches!

But wait, maybe those aren't exactly conventional rockets after all. I've seen a lot of rocket launches, but I've never seen any like these. These launches have really clear, rosy-colored, smokeless "fire" plumes coming out of their engines. Is this some kind of plasma drive? It almost looks like a Hollywood special-effect.

One thing's for sure -- these aren't the normal rocket engine exhaust plumes I've been seeing most of my life.

Oh yeah, speaking of stuff they don't tell us ... ... who really runs the Earth, anyway?

Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 am

Post Re: Stuff they don't tell us
Your posts have been outstanding Chic fyi.

That was some weird shite and I concur. I have never seen exhaust like that. And like we need more resources for spy satellites. There are so many Govt agencies its sickening. This National Reconnaissance Office is out of control. WTF is going on?

I just look at my environment and I see resources and human potential being drained to somewhere. We are living off mere scraps, some disposable zone for human waste. Things should not look like this at all. It's if our entire life force is being drained to serve some secret purpose. This is the strangest planet I could ever imagine of. Were being treated like livestock or much worse, vermin.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Your posts have been outstanding Chic fyi.

Dang! Someone is reading my posts?! I'd better lie down, my head is spinning...

But thanks for the gracious feedback. I figured I was mostly talking to myself, like some crazy person, which I also figured wasn't far from the mark. But hey, I'm a good listener, so talking to myself is rewarding enough. Anything else is icing on the cake. :lol:

And check out that NRO patch you posted! It is so typical of the black-ops community, thinking they are wizards controlling the world, many not realizing that they are serving evil forces that won't hesitate to consume them without regret whenever they have outlived their usefulness.

How about this patch from NROL-32. Is that Illuminati enough for you?

So there have been 32 NRO launches prior to December 2010? NROL-32 put an 11,000 pound satellite in orbit (or is that another lie). Those 32 launches could have conceivably put 150 TONS of "light-as-possible" equipment in orbit around our planet. Is that enough to build "Skynet"? Are we truly becoming a "prison planet" where nothing escapes?

And how does the government afford all of this incredible expense?

Something evil this way comes.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:21 am

Quote:
Recent studies reveal that SSRIs and some antidepressants are dooming women to more breast cancer (along with BPA, Atrazine and other contaminants).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONwbiptcivc

They are combining chemicals to cause cellular chaos. And then they provide the medicine to treat the symptoms but not the cause. We are dealing with a Death Cult...

Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:09 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Each century, the length of the solar day, or the time it takes the planet to do a full rotation, grows by 1.8 milliseconds, according to a new study using astronomical observations going back to 750 B.C. Researchers have known that the planet's rotation is slowing because of friction caused by the tides, as water that's being tugged on by the moon's gravity sloshes against the solid Earth. However, measurements of this tidal effect suggest that the planet should be slowing in its rotation by 2.3 milliseconds per century, slightly more than the new research finds. -- source

This is beyond belief! A ballpark change of 2 milliseconds per century would take 500 centuries, or 50,000 years, to get the planet's period of rotation (the solar day) to change by one second (out of 24 hours or 86,400 seconds). I don't think going back to "ancient" records is going to tell us much about the change in our planet's rate of rotation. For one thing, recorded history doesn't go back much more than 5,000 years. For another, measuring time was very rough back then, certainly lacking the precision to measure milliseconds reliably.

But here's the real catch. If our planet's rotation rate is slowing, it is more likely to be due to the planet getting larger, and not tidal friction. Just as an ice skater spins faster by pulling the arms in, moving the arms out slows the spin. Likewise, as a sphere rotating at a fixed rate increases in size, its spin rate slows.

We know the continents are moving away from each other, which can only happen if the globe is expanding. The mid-oceanic rifts ooze out magma, pushing the continents farther apart. Yet no one mentions that the planet must be enlarging. With a fixed amount of material on this planet and with our crust slowly ballooning in size, there must be a corresponding void getting larger within our planet. Material must be shifting outwards towards the periphery. That would imply a hollow Earth. And that's a taboo subject, as we have encountered in the Antarctica thread.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Mention must be made of the horrific Guatemala experiments (1946-1948) conducted, in part, by the U.S. Public Health Service (now the CDC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The study came to light, quite by accident , in 2010. Over 5,500 people, including children, were recruited and 1,300 were deliberately infected with various STDs by doctors. The Wikipedia has the gory details. Critics, who quickly dismiss AIDS as a man-made creation because “doctors would never do that,” need to be aware of this shameful reality. -- source

Unsuspecting people are used as guinea pigs all the time! Do you know why? Because this kind of thinking is normal for sociopaths. And it is sociopaths that will tend to be in the positions of power and control where such decisions will be made.

And they won't tell us about it! Do you know why? Because this kind of secrecy is normal for sociopaths.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:36 am
Site Admin

Unsuspecting people are used as guinea pigs all the time! Do you know why? Because this kind of thinking is normal for sociopaths. And it is sociopaths that will tend to be in the positions of power and control where such decisions will be made.

And they won't tell us about it! Do you know why? Because this kind of secrecy is normal for sociopaths.

In case you don't believe it, here is more:

Quote:
1940 – In Chicago, 400 prisoners are infected with malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust. (Life Magazine, Life 2nd photo, Wikipedia)

That's the way things work in a world run by sociopaths. They see most of humanity as expendable, because they (the sociopaths) are psychologically abnormal.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]