Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
HAARP and RADAR documentation 

Post HAARP and RADAR documentation
HAARP and RADAR documentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwB-eAB ... r_embedded

My analysis is this. They are using energy weapons consisting of weather radar, and satellites to interact with the atmosphere. The chemtrailing are metalizing the atmosphere to be more conducive to the apparatus. In this video he shows you where the radar stations are causing plumes in the biosphere. Charging the electrons can superconduct the weather. Scalar weapons for silent wars.

Military Weapons Dutchsinse

Sat May 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Post Re: HAARP and RADAR documentation
17" snow May 2 @ Hager City WI.

Sat May 25, 2013 10:59 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Scalar weapons for silent wars.

We may not have all the details (because they are deliberately hidden), but something along these lines is surely being used against us. This document, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, will lay out the foundation of their philosophy which leads to your "scalar weapons for silent wars".

Sat May 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Cymatics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Sat May 25, 2013 11:53 pm

NOAA SATELLITE DOWN COVERING ENTIRE US EASTERN SEABOARD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-y99-ddfVk

I agree with the OP's opinion at 2:40 as well coincidentally.

Sun May 26, 2013 3:58 am

Post Re: HAARP and RADAR documentation Dutchsinse
I thought this was interesting given the fact that suspicious observers posts are used on these types of boards frequently (Nexus, project avalon.) I have been following Dutchsinse for some time and the main criticism he gets from SO is he is not a qualified scientist. I think in this latest case SO is definitely suspicious, claiming he was threatened then taking it back, and causing an uproar because Dutch posted public information. This dynamic is quite similar to the gypsy woman debacle.

Suspicious0bservers leads FALSE FLAG campaign to TERMINATE channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsPm7LsErs8

Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:08 pm
Site Admin

Everything screams of censorship here. Dutchsinse has just been legitimized bigtime by this psy-ops, just as Suspicious Observers and Youtube have been revealed as controlled opposition.

This is bad mojo. Whenever you see censorship like this, check the back story. Whistle-blowers have nothing to hide. Not so for the criminals -- their survival depends on secrecy.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 am

Suspicious Observers followers have been banning sites on you tube. My comments got banned as I confronted SO as to why he wont calm down his mob to stop censoring Dutch. You Tube is a joke just banning peoples sites without due process. Lets just ban people because there not politically correct. Using hate speech?

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:05 am

I found this link at nexus now about the SO and Dutch fighting. From this thread I found that the Richard and Celine show is stronger then ever. Richard is so sure Dutch is full of shit, that he eliminates any other opposition to it. Slapping his sycophants in place and using intimidation to get at the least, silent complicity from his long term followers. Sick stuff imho. If you notice Richard does not even Bat an eye when it is found that SO is involved with Censorship, an Advertising agency, nor did Dutch threaten his family. In fact there is limited mentioning of it, just posted videos and an unequivocal support for SO and a character assassinated in Dutch. No balance whatsoever resulting in mistruth. And im very sure Richard is in a conflict of interest with himself due to present and consistent posting of SO material. That sure would be a blow to his Ego and board in general. No bias here folks. Please move along. Richard is going to provide Free weather news wether you like it or not! The weatherman :lol: You go Richard dont want to mess that mojo up. :lol:

I thought the synthesis from the thread in general resulted in, lets not use any information from the messenger and just look at the message. FYI Personality is a major source of information to judge and just throwing it out because its to confusing is no excuse! Perhaps sociopathy is to blame for the mixed signals? Either way just censoring information is not good and a sign of intellectual fluoridated laziness imho. But lets play along anyway.

What is more important then identifying weather manipulation? Which Dutch does. He has a good hypothesis using electro magnetic energy influencing weather. This would tie in chemtrails and general propaganda. And lift the veil.

Why would anyone use either or with looking at Dutchs work, lest throwing out his work entirely? What type of person would throw it completely out?

The science is not there? Thats false. Just look up geo engineering patents or just think on it in general.
He fear mongers? Warning of weather modification and EMF is bad? Exposing covert actions is stupid? And let me ask those people who want to take out personality all together. It does not work both ways when A truth seeker is effected by what he uncovers? What a truth seeker goes through in this Time? You cant have empathy for the guy when he goes through living experiences with this Matrix? It appears to me a human quality is missing in this scenario.

Sociopathic stuff...

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:51 pm
Site Admin

Good analysis, Mags. Like Zook, King Richard is one sick cookie. That was clear to me after he used the Miserable User add-on module against Andy and then denied in public that he had done so, eventually banning both Andy and me for having dared to reveal the truth. Canzirka confirmed to me that Richard later used that same module on her, and she had to get Whitehaze to intervene on her behalf, because Whitehaze knew Richard used the module. Whitehaze, of course, was the person that convinced me that I was mistaken about the Miserable User module and that I should issue a public apology to Richard, insisting that Richard would never use such a module, and that I should trust Whitehaze's word on this! Talk about a den of sociopaths! Bill Ryan, Inelia, Atticus, Zookie, Richard, Celine, Whitehaze ... The list just keeps growing.

My own observation is that Dutchsinse is probably legitimate and is the target of a campaign to discredit him in the public eye because he has become too dangerous by getting too close to the truth. If Bill Ryan is controlled opposition, then his trusted minion Richard is too, just like Atticus and Inelia. So for Richard to oppose Dutchsinse in such a biased fashion is right in keeping with my prior evaluations of King Richard, who is just a Bill Ryan wannabe in pursuit of power and control.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next