Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
HAARP and RADAR documentation 
Site Admin

Post Re: HAARP and RADAR documentation
Somewhere, probably on Nexus, which means it has probably been erased, I posted about the series of China earthquakes that occurred a few years back. China was upset with the U.S. for some reason that I can't remember, and they were threatening to dump huge amounts of U.S. financial instruments that China held on the open market, which would cause the global collapse of the dollar. Shortly thereafter, China was rocked by about 20 earthquakes in a short period of time, after which China went quiet and did not follow through with its threat. I found the whole incident suspicious, so I examined the data on the earthquakes that was recorded on the U.S. Geological Survey website. To my astonishment, every one of the China earthquakes had an epicenter depth of exactly 10.0 km. Twenty naturally occurring earthquakes in twenty different locations in China would be expected to have varying epicenter depths, dependent on the underlying geology in the vicinity of each earthquake. However, if those earthquakes had been initiated with a tightly focused beam of microwaves from an Alaskan HAARP facility, which had simply been moved from one targeted area to another, they could very well have had the exact same epicenter depth!

I would love to revisit that post and re-examine the links I included with it. Chinese residents in the earthquake vicinity reported (and filmed) unusual rainbow-colored patches in the clear blue skies shortly before the earthquakes hit. Were these artifacts of that microwave energy being beamed into the ground?

Are the ruling sociopaths in America still using earthquakes as a weapon against China?

What is there to stop them?

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 am

Nexrad Weather Control: Heterodyning Frequency 10-01-13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ipgyo9Obnw

Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:53 pm
Site Admin

Weather modification using chemtrails.

20-Year Veteran Weatherman Scott Stevens Decodes Chemtrails, HAARP and Weather Manipulation

Update June 26, 2021: Who knew 8 years ago that YouTube censorship would be turned over to Jewish organizations like the ADL and greatly expanded to the point that all important videos would be "disappeared"? I didn't. No trace of this video can be found on the Internet, but you can still read disparaging remarks about Scott Stevens from 16 years ago. Even 9 years ago, Mick West was trying to make a laughing stock out of Scott Stevens on his "debunking" forum here.

So if Scott Stevens is such a fake, why did I post his information nearly eight years ago, and why is his information now censored from the Internet? Why not just let him make a fool of himself in front to of other fools, like me?

I think we all know why now, because Scott Stevens was right.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:22 am
Site Admin

Weather modification has a long and relatively hidden history. For example, I didn't know anything about the 35 deaths caused in the Lynmouth flooding disaster in 1952, a direct result of weather modification by the RAF. That was 62 years ago! How far have the disasters progressed in magnitude since then, with none of us the wiser?

And they try to convince us that ignorance is bliss...

Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:24 am
Site Admin

Further along in that same document on weather modification (page 19), I read this:

Quote:
Between 1944 and 1945, Britain and America commissioned a New Zealand scientist, Thomas Leech, to conduct a series of highly classified experiments involving the generation of tsunamis by detonating underwater bombs. The successful Project Seal took place in the Pacific and in the waters off Whangaparaoa during the final years of WWII. Project Seal was made public in 1999 when the investigative journalist Eugene Bingham came across then-recently declassified reports in the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade archives. -- source

Didn't Jim Stone suggest that the tsunami on 3/11 in Japan was artificially created to be the patsy for the deliberate sabotage at the Fukushima Diiachi nuclear reactors? I was struck by the unusual unidirectional nature of that tsunami, as if it had been aimed at Fukushima. Now I see that black ops knew how to create tsunamis in 1945!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 am

Its a world Coup d'état. I assume this derivative of our human species has become another entirely different species to make us look like insects.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Though Antarctic sea ice (and global sea ice) are at record shattering low levels, why else might John Kerry go to McMurdo Station at this exact window of time? Could the ionosphere heater (microwave transmission) facility that is constructed at McMurdo be a factor? -- source

Yes, you read that right, there are active HAARP facilities at America's McMurdo Station in Antarctica! And what a great location, not only far from prying eyes, but off-limits to all humans lacking special government permission. Check out the link in the quote for photographic evidence of HAARP usage in the area.

John Kerry left Christchurch, NZ just hours before the earthquake strikes (November 13, 2016). Don't you know sociopaths like Kerry get huge satisfaction from "knowledge is power" when they know what's coming but the poor residents of Christchurch do not?

Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:14 am
Site Admin

HAARP never shows up in the news, because the public is not supposed to be aware that it exists. If it shows up in the news, it means the public is becoming aware of it more and more, and they need to be chastised.

Quote:
HAARP (short for High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been at the center of wild speculation that its high-power radio frequency transmitter facility can control the weather. Though those claims have yet to be confirmed, conspiracy theorists say otherwise. -- source

So of course it is painted as "wild speculation" by idiot "conspiracy theorists" that HAARP might be used to "control the weather", which of course has never been "confirmed" (and it never will be, because there is massive criminality involved).

Still, they warn pilots to stay away during HAARP energy broadcasts into the ionosphere over the past few days. This is very unusual because the Alaska HAARP facility was supposedly shut down years ago after HAARP was moved to Antarctica, far from prying eyes and public air traffic. Now we learn it was not really shut down, probably because it is needed for some nefarious and evil plan that the other HAARP facilities cannot handle on their own.

But that's just crazy talk, and we should only listen to the official "authorities", who always have our best interests in mind. See how they protect those unsuspecting Alaskan bush pilots who might lose control of their little airplanes and crash into the ground?

Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:32 pm
Site Admin

What a coincidence that sick and dead birds are falling out of the sky in vast quantities in many states in the Jun 2021 time frame, when HAARP activity seems to be on the rise.

Quote:
As if we didn’t have enough weird things going on, now birds are suddenly dropping dead in large numbers all across the eastern half of the country. Before they die, a lot of these birds are exhibiting very strange symptoms. Experts are telling us that in many cases birds are developing “crusty or puffy eyes”, and often they appear to go completely blind. In addition, quite a few of these dying birds lose their ability to stay balanced, and we are being told that some even seem to be having “seizures”. If scientists understood what was causing this to happen, that would be one thing. But at this point they have no idea why this is taking place, and that is quite alarming. -- source

Most "scientists" aren't going to have a clue, because they aren't "in the know" about HAARP or HAARP activities. They've been brainwashed and propagandized since they were born just like the rest of us.

Quote:
We live at a time when pesticides, high technology and other forms of human activity are having a greater impact on birds and animals than ever before. But we have also entered an era when I believe that great pestilences are going to become very common.

Obviously something is killing all those birds, and hopefully scientists will have something solid to tell us very soon.

With each passing day, our world is getting crazier, and so much is going wrong all around us. -- source

The morally insane, the ruling sociopaths, are doing this to the world. We need to stop them. Until we do, things will continue to get worse and worse, with no limit to how bad things can get.

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:13 am
Site Admin

Here is how the new activity at the Gakona Alaska HAARP facility is spun to the gullible public. If you think this is the real story behind what is happening with that facility, then you trust the media propaganda machine way too much.

Quote:
A five-year, $9.3 million National Science Foundation grant will allow the University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute to establish a new research observatory dedicated to exploring Earth’s upper atmosphere and geospace environment.

The Subauroral Geophysical Observatory for Space Physics and Radio Science will be housed at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program site in Gakona, Alaska.

The facility’s 33-acre Ionospheric Research Instrument will be the centerpiece of the new observatory. -- source

The article states that the HAARP facility has been functioning for over 25 years and cost $290 million, which was big money back in 1995.

Note that aircraft in the area have always been known to be at risk, and safety measures were built into the design.

Quote:
While the signals along the ground are well-below adopted safety levels, the signals transmitted above the antenna array may have sufficient strength to interfere with electronic equipment in aircraft flying nearby. Therefore, to ensure the safety of all flight operations in the vicinity of HAARP, an aircraft alert radar (AAR) will automatically shut off appropriate transmissions when aircraft are detected either within or approaching a defined safety zone around the facility. Flight tests conducted using a Piper Super Cub demonstrated the capability of the HAARP radar to detect even very small targets. Ensuring correct operation of the AAR will be a prelude to starting high power transmissions. -- source

Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next