Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
HAARP and RADAR documentation 
Site Admin

Post Re: HAARP and RADAR documentation
Regarding HAARP in Gakona, Alaska:

Quote:
The first phase of construction was completed in 1998, and a secondary phase was completed four years later. The entire facility was finally and fully completed in 2007; though 6 years later, HAARP Alaska was shut down. -- source

There's no easy way to know what the truth really is concerning HAARP. The above information is likely the official propaganda that was fed to the public. I remember hearing about HAARP being shut down years ago, but it didn't make sense to me that such a valuable and classified black-ops facility would really be shut down, so I didn't trust the information.

Quote:
(May 14, 2014) The U.S. Air Force gave official notice to Congress Tuesday that it intends to dismantle the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer. -- source

The HAARP facility is still intact in June 2021, so the "intent" announced to Congress was evidently a feint.

Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:22 am
Site Admin

I suspect HAARP is being used to control the LaPalma volcanic eruptions by using microwave-induced earthquakes to shake things up. The idea is to make the island's southwest landmass slide into the ocean and produce a giant tsunami to devastate the eastern U.S. coast. Why do I suspect that? Because of this image:

-- source

A decade or so ago I saw how HAARP was used to create two dozen earthquakes in China, all of which had epicenters exactly 10.0km below the surface, which would not occur naturally. And now here we have earthquakes in an artificial grid pattern centered around the fault line where the land is calculated to fracture, which also would not occur naturally.

A false-flag tsunami by the ruling sociopaths? Don't dismiss it. They did it to Fukushima Japan ten years ago.

I just went to the EMSC website and checked for myself. Here is what the earthquake map of LaPalma looked like now:

Nature does fractals. Humans do grids.

Something very evil is driving this bus. Ruling sociopaths, perhaps?

Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:48 am
Site Admin

The grids of earthquake data over LaPalma is caused by rounding latitude and longitude to two decimal places, according to this article. While that discounts my suspicions concerning the unnatural grid pattern, it does not discount the high number of earthquakes occurring in LaPalma, which could still be artificially created by HAARP to help cause the landmass collapse. Could all the earthquakes be naturally occurring? Perhaps. I tried to look at the data specifics of the LaPalma earthquakes at the USGS website, but they weren't showing any earthquake data for LaPalma. Why not? That seems very strange to ignore such critical earthquake activity.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Two high-intensity earthquakes struck southern Iran on Sunday, killing at least one person and leaving over a dozen injured.

The two tremors, measuring 6.4 and 6.3 on Richter scale, came in quick succession, at the depth of 10 km, 59 km north of the port city of Bandar Abbas in Hormozgan province. -- source

I remember the two dozen earthquakes across China that all had epicenters exactly 10.0 km below ground, which made me realize they had all been artificially generated, most likely by the U.S. using HAARP. Are we seeing Iran being targeted now?

Eye-witnesses in China reported rainbow like patches in the sky prior to the earthquakes. I wonder if the Iranians saw similar visual clues before their earthquakes.

Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:28 am
Site Admin

Turkey and Syria have been targeted with deadly, artificial (probably via HAARP) earthquakes. Around 28,000 deaths already are being reported, only 5 days after the quake hit February 6, 2023.

This is how the ruling sociopaths use classified technology. They use it for power and control.

Strange Coincidences With The February 2023 Turkey Syria "Earthquake" - ACallForAnUprising
(duration 19:13)

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:53 am
Site Admin

Turkey and Syria have been targeted with deadly, artificial (probably via HAARP) earthquakes.

Lahaina, Hawaii has been targeted with deadly, artificial firestorms. HAARP may have been used to create the initial battlefield conditions that allowed the fire to rage with such intensity, driven by 80 mph winds. Dane Wigington explains how in the video below.

Lahaina Incineration is Deadly Weather Warfare – Dane Wigington
(duration 55:37)

Dane's analysis of the dire situation that all of humanity faces is not an exaggeration. He has been at this for 20 years, and not for profit. I have been at this for almost as long, and also not for profit. Dane has come at this hidden warfare against all of us from the perspective of geo-engineering, whereas I have come at it from the perspective of sociopathy. But both perspectives converge on the same actors, sort of like "all roads lead to Rome". We are being poisoned from every direction — air, food, water, electromagnetic spectrum, ionizing radiation, medicines, vaccines, education, government, etc. It is clandestine warfare waged against us by the ruling sociopaths. They use silent weapons for quiet war. As Dane points out, why shouldn't we expect this from these evil forces? Most people don't expect it because they are totally ignorant of the evil that opposes them. They don't know what sociopaths are or the horror that sociopaths are capable of delivering. But some of us do realize it, and we should try hard to spread that knowledge to those with eyes who refuse to see.

Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:34 am
Site Admin

Tropical rainstorms in the desert of Nevada? When the hell has that ever happened? Not ever that I've heard of. These are human-engineered storms. The weather is being controlled by the ruling sociopaths, and instead of making things more pleasant for humanity, they are making it more horrific. Why would they do that? They have their reasons, and it would not make any sense to a normal person, because sociopaths are sick, defective, evil human beings. They are the natural born criminals among us, deficient in morality and proper ethics, which allows them to prey on the rest of humanity for their own selfish benefit. If we continue to let them run amok, it will result in an even more massive death toll of innocent people than they have already accomplished with orchestrated pandemics and orchestrated wars.

Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:53 pm
Site Admin

Got forest fires?

Got forest fires where the nearby trees don't burn much at all, but homes and vehicles are incinerated at extremely high heat?

Ah ha. You've been targeted by Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs).

Robert Brame is a forensic arborist who has analyzed 38 California fires. He has taken hundreds of photographs providing evidence of never-seen-before fire behavior. The likely suspect behind these intense, bizarre fires? Microwave radiation, probably originating from HAARP facilities. Somewhere in the forum I posted the patent where HAARP can create these ionic lenses in the upper atmosphere and use them to focus microwave radiation nearly anywhere on the planet..

This is clear evidence that innocent people are being deliberately murdered by our sociopathic controllers. They must be made to pay with their lives and fortunes.

LOOKING FOR CLUES in the CANADIAN FIRES
(duration 57:23)

Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:54 am
Site Admin

Hmm, these fires near Athens (Greece) may be microwave produced as well, just judging by the sparse pictures of incinerated cars the media is providing. Looks and feels similar to the Lahaina fire in Maui. We see those trees standing unburned around the incinerated homes and cars.

The gall of these ruling sociopaths! Similar to the gall they had while conning us with the COVID-19 scamdemic! They think they can get away with mass murder, because they do, time after time. Remember 9/11?

Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:44 am
Site Admin

What can you conclude from an isolated vehicle that is completely incinerated when there is no fuel source anywhere nearby to account for the fire? And this is in Lahaina, Maui. Yes, cars can burn if their own fuel can properly feed the fire, but this is normally a rare event. In Lahaina, incinerated cars and homes are the rule, while nearby trees and other vegetation are not burned on the outside. It's clearly not natural.

MORE EVIDENCE - 2 Miles from Lahaina Fire A Melted Car Surrounded by Gravel! D.E.W. or What?
(duration 39:50)

Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3