Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Sign petition for DSM 5 review 

Post Sign petition for DSM 5 review
DSM5 iPetition w/link at end 7:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwRwqhhW ... _embedded#!
Quote:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dsm5/ This update has the URL at the end or you can click on the link to the left. Sign the Open Letter to the DSM-5 Committee and the American Psychiatric Association to change DSM-5.
David Elkins, PhD, President, Division 32, Society for Humanistic Psychology, APA voices concern that the DSM-5, if not changed, may harm vulnerable populations and the field of psychology itself.

You do not have to donate to Ipetitions in the end...

Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sign petition for DSM 5 review
DSM-5 -- committing normal people to a lifetime of forced drug therapy to cure a made-up disease.

This is what happens when medicine becomes a business. To maximize profits, you must classify healthy people as being sick.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 am

I know from first hand experience that they are using psychotropics on 4 year olds. Part of it is a setup, giving mental health enough resources to do only triage work.

The interesting thing with the similarity of older schizophrenics narrative is involved with a very sophisticated big brother system. More specifically an MK program.

Raggin gave some good insight on the type of torture they do to make it stick...

I think the use of Scalar technology is beyond most peoples reference. The war is on multiple fronts and each front stays within a plausible deniability bubble to keep it safe.

I think our species Art in Assassination is the most refined its ever been.

I cant even imagine the ease of this system when they get tech in our bodies and the ability to erase memory.

Not that they dont already. Meaning do you remember the Civil War? WW1? WW2? 911? BP oil spill?

Do you remember what you had for breakfast yesterday?

The system creates a stampede, but supports ways to deny it, such as entertainment, so you compartmentalize it. Fractured and unintegrated....

Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I think our species Art in Assassination is the most refined its ever been.

Yes, I think so too. Assassination cannot be distinguished now from death by natural causes. When deliberate murder cannot be recognized, the criminals with the stealth weapons will trend towards killing as the solution of choice. When sociopaths have a hammer like that, all problems resemble a nail.

Sun May 13, 2012 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]