Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Hallucinogens, other substances & evolution 

Post Hallucinogens, other substances & evolution
hallucinogens:
Its a tricky and big subject, so I will do my best.

I beleive some move you out of your space/time local to see how other realities work. Space time local being your fix point in consciousness. I think the toxicity of them move your body toward death so you can catch a glimpse of whats out there. During this time the Mainstream identity is more malleable and other Fringe ideas can be seeded or realized.

Its a slippery slope using this substance to realize different perspectives. Ive seen both sides with addiction and then creating more rigidity.

As far as Don Juan stuff he is part of a long lineage of knowledge so they have much power to create integrity in the other worlds.

Did you see the post with the animals and insects who eat natural occuring hallucinogens?

It could be argued that part of our evolution was due to eating this substance to expand awareness.

Personally this type of exploration would be fundamental in a society. Shamans or whatever you want to call them would replace the "teachers" in our world. Magamud

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Post Re: Hallucinogens, other substances & evolution
Yes I think there is a slippery slope concerning exploring such substances - especially in terms chemical imbalances.

MDMA does mess with your natural dopamine levels, I think the medical litature is still out on this but it could deplete dopamine levels.

Lucid dream enhancers, such as Mucuna Pruriens (a natural herb with many benefits other than for dreaming) work like L-Dopa, a precurser to dopamine. It also has a couple of forms of naturally occurring DMT. Galantamine, rumoured to be one of the drugs in homer's oddyssey, increases acetycholine which in turn stimulates dopamine.

Lucid dreaming can give you the keys to your subconsiouness mind and this could aid us in becoming more awake and aware and more rounded people, as well as the spiritual connection.

Yes I'm familiar with McKenna and Narby and how certain hallucinogens could be responsible for the sudden onset of human civilisation. It could work by space/time or it could work by connecting us to other consciousnesses - such as plants. Or it could help the brain tune into different frequencies or perhaps all explanations are derivations of the same force.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Why can deaf people (who have been deaf all of their lives) experience verbal hallucinations, where does that phenomenon derive from? Tuning into another dimension? Remembering vestiges of past lives? Or just a normal facet of evolution?

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:07 pm

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 am

The time on the video is 4:20 :lol:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:59 am

Quote:
or perhaps all explanations are derivations of the same force.

I think so, we just dont know how this space/time thing works. I think it's an ancient knowledge with shamanism and systematically destroyed by the Monarchs with indigenous cultures.
I think basic secularism is supported and funded to separate the gap, while supporting fantasy in entertainment.

I think this knowledge is evolutionary for some of our species....

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 am

Richard Sauder - Ayahuasca Visions & The AI Machine's Nuclear War on Humanity

Richard shares information he received while on an ayahuasca journey in South America. He emphasizes the seriousness and purpose of taking ayahuasca. It was revealed to him that the planet is under nuclear assault. The nuclear industry is waging war on the planet. There is an agenda taking place to destroy the human spirit, to bring us to the lowest status and to kill all biological life in the galaxy. The source of this agenda has been in the shadows for thousands of years. Richard shares what is behind the agenda and why. Topics discussed: hyperconscious, Ayahuasca journeys, remote viewing, Japan, TEPCO, nuclear assault on the human race, artificial intelligence machine, The Terminator, Matrix, Battlestar Galactica, slaves, violence, peaceful non-cooperation, Jehova, Allah, Mohammed, Islam, digital technology, mind control, spirituality, George Lucas, James Cameron, THX 1138, nanotechnology, vaccinations, chemtrails, nano-machines made out of DNA, smart dust and more.

Listen to Richard Sauder's RedIce interview

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 am

magamud wrote:
The time on the video is 4:20 :lol:

Stephen Fry, a friend of Adams, claims that Adams told him "exactly why 42", and that the reason is "fascinating, extraordinary and, when you think hard about it, completely obvious." However, Fry says that he has vowed not to tell anyone the secret, and that it must go with him to the grave.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 am

I'm really not a fan of Stephen Fry - in his QI quiz show he can definitely be accused of confirming the status quo and ridiculing anything contrary. I sometimes see Stephen Fry wandering around West Hampstead, I may accost him and force him to tell me all his secrets!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Quote:
I think this knowledge is evolutionary for some of our species....

What does that mean, Mags?

Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next