Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
DoubleThink 

Post Re: DoubleThink
Obama Seeks Peaceful Resolution with Syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asNVvO9DutI

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:23 pm
Site Admin

I gag just looking at that con-man. If his lips are moving, he's either lying or setting up the next lie. This is just more of the same scam Bush sold us. All of these puppet presidents do the same thing -- they sell us the sociopaths' agenda and make us think it's going to be good for us. And it never is good for us in the long-run.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"On August 21, the regime used chemical weapons in an attack that killed 1,000 people," Obama said during his speech at the 68th UN General Assembly on Tuesday.

"It’s an insult to human reason and to the legitimacy of this institution to suggest that anyone other than the regime carried out this attack," he added.

The US president also threatened to use military force against Syria if needed.

"The United States of America is prepared to use all elements of our power, including military force, to secure these core interests in the region. We will confront external aggression against our allies and partners, as we did in the Gulf War,” he said. -- source

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

Quote:
Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia. -- source

Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 am

Double think is a diametrically opposite intention of what is mentioned.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Double think is a diametrically opposite intention of what is mentioned.

Yep.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:56 am
Site Admin

I previously posted in this thread some astounding things I learned about covert conversational hypnosis. There is a link there to a thorough analysis of Obama's use of covert conversational hypnosis in his prepared speeches. The information presented at that link (oilforimmigration.org) was incredibly damaging to the Obama administration, and incredibly revealing concerning the use of mind control techniques on the American population.

The entire website, which was quite extensive, is now gone.

The website was located in Germany and apparently disappeared around September 11, 2013, nearly four months after I posted the link.

I will be fixing the broken link with what appears to be similar information located at another website (here).

As a precaution, I am saving a copy of the PDF file, in case pennypresslv.com, located in Houston, TX, should also disappear. You might want to do the same, in case this forum should disappear.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:43 pm

There are ways to protect against a poisonous snake in the grass.

You can go after the snake's skin ... but the snake is only momentarily arrested because it sheds its skin periodically.

You can go after the snake's tail ... but while holding the tail the snake can curve its body and mount a lethal flank assault with its fangs.

You can go after the snake's head ... and now you have taken control of the situation.

From the allegory of the aggressive poisonous snake (which works on our fears) ... let me shift to another part of the con, the allegory of the passive performing puppet (which works on our comforts).

There are different degrees of doublethink. One of the most egregious and treasonous kinds of doublethink is that which pretends that the puppet is the source of its own power. It gives us comfort to pretend, because the puppet represents us - any one of us - and its power is effectively our power. Moreover, its failings is essentially our failings and we are allowed to vent at our own failings ... and, indeed, we do so without serious consequences to our own security. In reality, however, the hidden hand operates the puppet show, all aspects of it ... from the plot, to the stage, to the puppets, to the advance advertising, to the tickets and ticket prices, to the confections, etc.
Without the hidden hand, the puppet is an idle sock or a stick of painted wood tangled in string and collecting attic dust.

That said, Obama is a puppet in a puppet show. The hidden hand is the puppetmaster. The hidden hand is a secretive, fiat-financed conglomerate of organized bankstering interests. The head of this conglomerate - of the allegorical poisonous snake - is the Talmudist Bauer/Rothschild clan. You can connect the rest of the dots for yourself.

Which brings me to what I really wanted to say, namely ... you can judge an individual by the things they pursue. There are those that direct truthseeking pursuits to the socks and the painted woods. Wittingly or not, these individuals work for the interests of the hidden hand, for the hidden hand also wants you to focus on toe linen and painted woods.

An occupied mind is the slave of its occupier. Those focusing on puppets are the slaves of the puppetmasters. Those throwing darts at Obama are doing exactly what the hidden hand wants, and indeed, expects of them. For Obama is merely a snake skin that will be shed in due time so that new skin can stride into the slither.

Pax

ps: The only focus that matters is the focus on the head of the snake ... on the puppetmasters ... on the emperors of the bankster empire. Everything else is distraction, protraction, and tantamount to inaction. IMO.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:09 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The hidden hand is a secretive, fiat-financed conglomerate of organized bankstering interests. The head of this conglomerate - of the allegorical poisonous snake - is the Talmudist Bauer/Rothschild clan. You can connect the rest of the dots for yourself.

No we can't. That's the problem, Zook. There are no more dots. You've led us into a dead end. "The head of this conglomerate is X". Even if the majority of people know the name of the label you assign to X, what are they going to do about it? Everyone knew Henry VIII ruled England, but what could they do about it? Very few know what X is. Do you? You say it's a "clan". Can you identify all the clan members? How does one identify them? If you could imprison them, would that solve the problem? What would solve the problem?

UncleZook wrote:
Which brings me to what I really wanted to say, namely ... you can judge an individual by the things they pursue.

No we can't. A person is much more than "the things they pursue". You pursue the admiration and respect of others in online forums. How would you have us judge you?

What if we add that you mislead people with faulty statements like "you can judge an individual by the things they pursue" and that you draw faulty conclusions from such faulty statements in order to influence how others see you? Now how should we judge you?

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:05 am

UncleZook wrote:
The hidden hand is a secretive, fiat-financed conglomerate of organized bankstering interests. The head of this conglomerate - of the allegorical poisonous snake - is the Talmudist Bauer/Rothschild clan. You can connect the rest of the dots for yourself.

No we can't.

You can't ... or won't. But please don't speak for the vast majority of people with common sense who can and will.

Quote:
That's the problem, Zook. There are no more dots. You've led us into a dead end. "The head of this conglomerate is X". Even if the majority of people know the name of the label you assign to X, what are they going to do about it?

I'm outlining the problem in the antechamber of the critical mass of awareness. The problem doesn't need critical mass to manifest itself. By contrast, solutions will only manifest as critical mass arrives. Indeed, critical mass of awareness is the biological father of informed solution(s) ... and biological fathers naturally resent paternalistic influences on their children from strangers in a distal timespace. The solution(s) will emerge in the proximal timespace of the juggernaut of change; as such, unnecessary guesswork will not be required. Proximity is the pregnant mother of the working solution. If you will, a variant of the adage: necessity is the mother of invention.

Keep things in their natural sequence.

Quote:
Everyone knew Henry VIII ruled England, but what could they do about it? Very few know what X is. Do you? You say it's a "clan". Can you identify all the clan members? How does one identify them? If you could imprison them, would that solve the problem? What would solve the problem?

The witting and unwitting employment of absolutes as a method to suggest impossibility, improbability, and impracticality. Classic Chico. The archives hold it. Read above. Proximity to the critical mass of awareness alone will bring the solutions ... and the solutions will emerge in the triumph of ideas, not in the triumph of saviors.

I refuse to play your game and position myself as a savior ... for that is the trap you have set for anyone that dares to will the truth out. You require truthseekers to be saviors, and if they don't take your bait, you will disqualify them. So be it.

I now direct you to my long-standing philosophy as encapsulated by the following sentence:
"I have neither the knowledge nor wisdom to be your messiah, and barely enough to be mine."

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Which brings me to what I really wanted to say, namely ... you can judge an individual by the things they pursue.

No we can't. A person is much more than "the things they pursue". You pursue the admiration and respect of others in online forums. How would you have us judge you?

Your premise is wrong. I pursue the truth. Admiration and respect naturally follows those that pursue the truth. I don't ask to be or care if I am judged. The truth alone will judge me.

Quote:
What if we add that you mislead people with faulty statements like "you can judge an individual by the things they pursue" and that you draw faulty conclusions from such faulty statements in order to influence how others see you? Now how should we judge you?

I will simply direct the good folks to your modus operandi of pimping innuendo, pimping false premises, pimping uncertainty, pimping sociopathy, pimping messenger attacks, etc. ... in lieu of pursuing the truth. The archives hold the evidence.

Pax

ps: FTR, your most recent premise and innuendo was that Pod and I had been colluding in the background to attack Chico. Reality check: Pod and I hadn't communicated in about six months prior to his surprise (and welcomed) posting here on United Chico. He's busy with his life. I'm busy with my life. But your paranoia is such that it sees anyone having an opinion or an observation contrary to your own ... as engineering mischief in the background. Like I said, you either have mental health issues that need immediate attention ... or it's all part of a calculated gatekeeping operation for the carrot farm (e.g. redirects to uncertainty, sociopathy, messengers, etc.).

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:49 pm
Site Admin

So much BS, Zook. Have you no shame? No, you don't. Sociopaths don't feel shame.

UncleZook wrote:
I'm outlining the problem in the antechamber of the critical mass of awareness. The problem doesn't need critical mass to manifest itself. By contrast, solutions will only manifest as critical mass arrives.

BS. Critical mass does not necessarily manifest a solution. If it did, we wouldn't see out-of-control rulers running roughshod over their public.

UncleZook wrote:
I refuse to play your game and position myself as a savior ... for that is the trap you have set for anyone that dares to will the truth out. You require truthseekers to be saviors, and if they don't take your bait, you will disqualify them. So be it.

Utter BS. You think you are the real truth-seeker, and that truth-seekers are the saviors, bringing us the awareness that results in critical mass and our ultimate salvation. You're no savior in my eyes. You are a con-artist. I'm disgusted by you.

UncleZook wrote:
I now direct you to my long-standing philosophy as encapsulated by the following sentence:
"I have neither the knowledge nor wisdom to be your messiah, and barely enough to be mine."

Where's the barf bag! This false modesty is truly sickening.

UncleZook wrote:
Your premise is wrong. I pursue the truth. Admiration and respect naturally follows those that pursue the truth. I don't ask to be or care if I am judged. The truth alone will judge me.

Our savior, the con-artist.

UncleZook wrote:
I will simply direct the good folks to your modus operandi of pimping innuendo, pimping false premises, pimping uncertainty, pimping sociopathy, pimping messenger attacks, etc. ... in lieu of pursuing the truth. The archives hold the evidence.

The archives will show what a fountain of BS you are. I am all for people studying the archives, but as you well know, no one will do it due to the enormous time and effort involved. But that's how con-artists often work, suggesting people do odious work they will never do, and then saving them the trouble by giving them a deceptive answer that benefits the con-artist.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: FTR, your most recent premise and innuendo was that Pod and I had been colluding in the background to attack Chico. Reality check: Pod and I hadn't communicated in about six months prior to his surprise (and welcomed) posting here on United Chico.

You two don't have to collude in the background, as you are birds of a feather.
"You don't need a formal conspiracy when interests converge." -- George Carlin

UncleZook wrote:
Like I said, you either have mental health issues that need immediate attention ... or it's all part of a calculated gatekeeping operation for the carrot farm (e.g. redirects to uncertainty, sociopathy, messengers, etc.).

Binary thinking, oversimplification, character assassination, constant BS, obfuscation, convoluted language -- you expose yourself with every post, Zook.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next