Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
DoubleThink 
Site Admin

Post Re: DoubleThink
magamud wrote:
Sociopaths own human rights!

Yes, they think they can own everything. In many places, it's illegal to collect the rainwater falling on your roof. At the same time, they tax you for storm drainage based on how much run-off your property produces. Clearly the insanity is already accepted, and so the sky's the limit!

Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:43 am

The sky is the limit.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:12 am

Barack Obama Says The Media Puts Out Fabricated News Stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pw9FvccIVA

Pope with Inverted Cross at the Site of the Sermon on the Mount in Isrel.flv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tijz4M-EChk

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Barack Obama Says The Media Puts Out Fabricated News Stories

That's a great example of how sociopaths lie by telling the truth.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:29 am

Endless amount of examples. Just follow any status quo political repose and take the opposite as its true meaning. Most of everything is premised in half truths. It takes actual thinking to make it a whole truth and nothing about the truth...

Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:29 am

Obama was referencing treason with corporations leaving america to escape taxes. The double think is in the context of Obamas nationalism to america, but then sell out entire cities to globalism.

The president is a manchurian candidate of the highest degree, trained and coached by the mystery school to keep us enslaved.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:56 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The president is a manchurian candidate of the highest degree, trained and coached by the mystery school to keep us enslaved.

Agreed. Obama is selling out the entire nation, including the very principles the nation was founded on, like liberty and justice for all. That has been the general plan apparently all along. The administrations of Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, and Johnson make that abundantly clear in hindsight, at least to me, as I have observed all of those administrations in real time. It's a gigantic con, a truly awesome con. It really makes me wonder who (or what) is behind it, as sociopaths, despite their obvious qualifications as con-artists, seem far too flawed to have been the originators of this.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:47 am

Quote:
seem far too flawed to have been the originators of this.

Could you explain this.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Quote:
seem far too flawed to have been the originators of this.
Could you explain this.

Once you can "see" sociopaths, their psychology essentially becomes transparent. They become predictable. They expose themselves via their rote behaviors. Zook and Andy did this often, and I pointed it out often. It was like they went from skilled con-artists to amateur bunglers, when in fact, they didn't. All that changed was my knowledge and understanding of them. So if sociopaths are the originators of this enormous con, that would mean that humanity has never recognized or understood sociopaths. Although that may be possible, I give humanity more credit than that. I think something not human must be the original source of the con. Sociopaths just continue it as a kind of game, a grand deception and manipulation, because it gives substance to their otherwise meaningless lives. This points back to Lloyd Pye's work on the origins of homo sapiens, that we were originally genetically engineered by an extraterrestrial race to be a slave race, and sociopaths are simply taking full advantage of our designed-in characteristics. That may be the secret knowledge that they so carefully conceal. The fact that the ruling sociopaths want to preserve their bloodline and keep it uncontaminated suggests that they are more closely related to the ETs. It also suggests that the ETs had a sociopathic nature. This is perfectly consistent with the mindset of any life form that would consider it OK to genetically manipulate another life form into a slave species.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:31 am

The technique is to make ones sociopathy seem the opposite as love. And as I look all around me, I cannot find where this mechanic is not in place. Gives meaning to, one does not know whats up or down.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next