Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
DoubleThink 
Site Admin

Post Re: DoubleThink
magamud wrote:
The technique is to make ones sociopathy seem the opposite as love.

Do you mean "the equivalent of love"? This makes more sense to me. Sociopaths hide their deceptions and manipulations in packaging designed to give the appearance of care and affection. Examples:

• We must war against Iraq to save you good people from weapons of mass destruction, because we love you so much.

• We must war against Afghanistan to save you good people from the terrorists who brought you 9/11, because we love you so much.

• We must confiscate from you via taxes and inflation to provide all you good people with the services you need, because we love you so much.

• We must limit your freedoms and natural rights to provide you with the safety and security good people like you deserve, because we love you so much.

In reality, it's just a con game. Sociopaths have no love for the people. They make it appear that way so they can consume us as we remain calm in our belief that they love us and are only doing what's best for us.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:54 pm

United nations, constitution, reason, humanity, vision, power...

Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“When an apple falls from a tree, it will drop toward the ground. We know that because of the basic laws of physics,” he said in a speech at the Atlantic Council in Washington. “Science tells us that gravity exists, and no one disputes that.”

“So when science tells us that our climate is changing and humans beings are largely causing that change, by what right do people stand up and just say, ‘Well, I dispute that’ or ‘I deny that elementary truth?’” -- John Kerry, Secretary of Stupid, er, I mean State (source)

Hey, John Kerry! Did you know climate change was going on before humans even existed? So now what's your excuse? :face:

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Following Trump's declaration, Abbas, the chief Palestinian negotiator in previous talks, repeatedly dismissed the US as a trusted mediator in the peace process. Israel, unsurprisingly, continues to place its trust in the White House.

"If Abbas doesn’t want the US, then he doesn’t want peace," Netanyahu told journalists on his return from India Friday. "There is no substitute for the United States."

Netanyahu can do double-speak with the best of them!

You see, Israel owns the United States. The U.S. government is effectively controlled by the Jewish sociopaths. Netanyahu, a Jewish sociopath, doesn't want peace with the Palestinians. He wants to own them too. The idea is not to negotiate with the Palestinians. The idea is to dictate to them.

By the way, Trump is a Jewish sociopath as well. He and Netanyahu are birds of a feather, on the same team, and in cahoots.

How many people in the American public realize this? Probably less than 10%. And that's why they are led around like sheep.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:57 am

I can provide those here with a great example of double-think. Chico runs and hides from images of others. He professes to desire to exist and communicate as "pure consciousness". Observing the images of others is repugnant to him. He might have to realize he is speaking to a human being, not a disembodied consciousness, and show them a little human courtesy. Yet, he has had his image displayed in his avatar for as long as I have known him. He does not allow others the ideal he claims to be a proponent of. Chico needs to realize he is guilty of DoubleThink.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:31 am
Site Admin

The necessary context for your post, that would prove your interpretation is disingenuous, would be our long private chat that occurred recently at Inphinet. Would you like to make those private conversations public in their unedited form and link to it to justify your accusations, Rose?

I have always used my real picture for my avatar image. I don't recall you ever using your real picture for your avatar image. And yet, in your anger, you elected to present your real picture to me at the end of our discussion in an attempt (more like a manipulation) to show me that I would never speak to you face to face as I was doing in our discussion. And as I replied, I most certainly would, and your picture would not change my words in the least, because what each of us looks like (or our genders, or our ages) is not relevant to the discussion. It was unfortunately the end of our discussion because you also accused me of bullying you in that same message. This was just the latest in a long line of unreasonable accusations that you directed at me, but this last one implied I was harming you. Since I have never had any intention of bullying you or harming you, I thought it best to stop the conversation and leave you in peace.

But now you would like to bully me here in public? OK, that would be acceptable, as I have had no shortage of sociopaths who have tried their best to bully me in the forum over the years, and it has always been very instructive. However, I think the appropriate thread might be here.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In general, the very term “sustainable development”, as championed by the WEF, is a deliberately misleading one. It’s not the natural world which is intended to be sustained, but the development that is destroying it. -- source

This is a nice example of double-speak as employed by sociopath Klaus Schwab. He is always throwing about the term “sustainable development” almost like sprinkling little candies on the top of a cake. Though the public understands the meaning of the term to indicate a balanced equilibrium, Klaus privately understands it to mean that the development of his selfish agenda must forge ahead unhindered. This deception and manipulation of the public mind via clever word play gives Klaus great "duping delight". He is such a con-artist and sociopath!

Klaus Schwab, revolting sociopath.
"You'll own nothing and be happy. I'll own everything and be happy. That's what I call sustainable development."

Quote:
Even the term “development” very much forms part of the deceptive narrative that I described earlier. It carries the implication of being something benign, even good, something inevitable and bound up with the necessary onwards march of “progress”.

But behind this is a deliberate programme aimed at forcing through the expansion of the capitalist system and thus the wealth and power of those at the top of the pyramid. -- source

Double-speak is the deceptive narrative of choice as practiced by the sociopaths.

Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:52 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The term “voluntary emigration” is likely to be heard quite a lot in the coming weeks and months, and it is one of the most cynical, dishonest terms one can imagine. There is, of course, nothing voluntary about people leaving Gaza. Israel has made the place unlivable, and that was before the current bombardment.

Now, they are essentially being forced to leave under the threat of imminent death. The people of Gaza did not suddenly lose their attachment to Palestine. They will die if they stay, as will their children. If you cut off water, electricity, food, and medical care, destroy all the shelter, and then ask a person, “Would you still like to stay?” their decision to leave is obviously not voluntary. Yet this will be presented as a “humanitarian solution.” -- source

Benjamin Netanyahu, a classic sociopath, employs double-speak constantly, such as “voluntary emigration” and “humanitarian solution”. If you wish to study this phenomenon of double-speak among sociopaths, Netanyahu is a perfect choice to investigate. His hypocrisy and deception are on near permanent display.

Like all hard-core sociopaths, Benjamin Netanyahu is the face of evil. These people are the true enemies of humanity, while falsely presenting themselves as the saviors of humanity. If humanity does not wake up to the extreme danger sociopaths represent, it will at best always remain severely crippled, and at worst be exterminated by way of the hidden insanity of the sociopaths.

Netanyahu on the right, pretending to listen while scheming.

Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12