Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
DoubleThink 

Post Re: DoubleThink
Quote:
You two don't have to collude in the background, as you are birds of a feather.

Chico, back peddling huh? so will you dismiss your prior statement of our deliberate collusion prompting me to join this forum? because as Zook rightfully pointed out, no such collusion has occured.

Your paranoia, which is apparent often over the years and often "way off" the mark...needs attention.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 am
Site Admin

pod wrote:
Quote:

Chico, back peddling huh? so will you dismiss your prior statement of our deliberate collusion prompting me to join this forum? because as Zook rightfully pointed out, no such collusion has occured.

I agree, and I just pointed that out here. What looks like collusion at first glance is just the convergence of independent interests, as you so amply demonstrated.

pod wrote:
Your paranoia, which is apparent often over the years and often "way off" the mark...needs attention.

N'est-ce pas. This is the exact same strategy of character assassination Zook has been pursuing for quite some time. You are following exactly in his footsteps, Pod, and apparently on your own volition. Hmmm, I wonder why. Maybe something to do with "birds of a feather"?

:lol:

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 am

I suspected for a minute that Pod sounds like Dandy in that response.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 am

pod wrote:
Quote:

I agree, and I just pointed that out here. What looks like collusion at first glance is just the convergence of independent interests, as you so amply demonstrated.

If one explanation doesn't work, try another one. Sure, why not ... doesn't cost anything to make up a story ... and it only costs twice as much to make up two stories.

Deep it dimple, dupid.

Quote:
pod wrote:

N'est-ce pas. This is the exact same strategy of character assassination Zook has been pursuing for quite some time. You are following exactly in his footsteps, Pod, and apparently on your own volition. Hmmm, I wonder why. Maybe something to do with "birds of a feather"?
:lol:

Or maybe it has something to do with observable reality ... you know ... a spatial realm where the pigs don't fly, the potatoes don't hang, and the chosen people don't preside over global ambitions from yurts on the rolling Mongolian plains.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If one explanation doesn't work, try another one. Sure, why not ... doesn't cost anything to make up a story ... and it only costs twice as much to make up two stories. Deep it dimple, dupid.

First we have Dupid claiming I need professional help with my anger issues, then we have Dupider claiming I need professional help because I have no anger issues. That's the illustration you were searching for, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
Or maybe it has something to do with observable reality ...

You wouldn't need character assassination if you had solid evidence to rely on. That's an observable reality.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:22 am

UncleZook wrote:
If one explanation doesn't work, try another one. Sure, why not ... doesn't cost anything to make up a story ... and it only costs twice as much to make up two stories. Deep it dimple, dupid.

This isn't abnormal behavior for Chicodoodoo, he acted in a similar way when he was caught red-handed posting disinformation about Bill Still, and in fact was even so bold as to refuse to correct that disinformation even when it was proven to be false!

You wouldn't need character assassination if you had solid evidence to rely on. That's an observable reality.

Does this apply to you also, or do you now have presidential immunity?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:15 am

:lol: Dandy the epitome of double speak. Rest assured anything he saids just do the opposite :lol:

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 am

magamud wrote:
:lol: Dandy the epitome of double speak. Rest assured anything he saids just do the opposite :lol:

Be carefal now fags, Chicodoodoo might ban you for spamming the forum!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 am

No worries, because i actually have a thought process behind each post. Not some magical fluff job that your swindling.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:50 am

Sociopaths own human rights! This is from their investment into philanthropy, coerced through the fake economy in the 20 century. Who got their big payday from the banker Rockefeller bail out. You cannot make this stuff up! I dare you to try!

Owning human rights allows them to murder humans and turn reason into madness. I can't think of another greater asset in social war.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next