Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
DoubleThink 
Site Admin

Post Re: DoubleThink
There is not one iota of real integrity in this fake president. He is such a disgrace, as is the government that he pretends to lead. He turns my stomach even more than Bush did, or Clinton before him. With sociopaths / criminals like this rising to the top of the dung heap and determining our country's future, we are doomed. Unless, of course, we change things. Not change we can believe in, but change that will actually work for us. No more of this belief stuff, which is just more mind control. We need a new system where sociopaths are identified, labeled, and disqualified. That would empty the White House and the halls of Congress like the plague!

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 pm

David and Goliath.
Keeping our species in a state of Utopia and War is indeed vibrant means to socially engineer Drama and in the end social control with narrative and boundaries. This type of herding is so evolved that it can defend itself from its very destruction which is Freedom, truth and liberty. A good place to start, is to understand the 20th century architects of our paradigm. The Banking non governmental body of lobbyist and phillanthropist. Win the hearts and minds eh? What better place then the world UN human rights conscience? Education, politics, culture and war like pawns on a chess board.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:04 am

Obama's "WAR IS PEACE" speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0puOEHzguSg

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 pm
Site Admin

I can't watch that puppet strut the lies out to the hypnotized public. They aren't even his lies; he just has to sell them as his truths. He is the definition of a traitor.

I don't think I even got one minute into this Obama video before I couldn't take any more attempts at deception and manipulation of my mind.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 am

Its very tough to swallow. I debated putting it up, but I think its important for the Record to show what were up against. This is the epitome of evil.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:02 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I debated putting it up, but I think its important for the Record to show what were up against. This is the epitome of evil.

I very much agree it should be posted. I also agree Obama's behavior is the epitome of evil. I just can't stomach Obama any more. I had the same reaction to Bush. But that's just my personal reaction to evil, and many people don't see the evil, for Evil is accomplished in the ways of deception and manipulation. That's what you are trying to show us by posting that video. It's Evil pretending to be Good.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 am

Could John Kerry spew any more hypocritical crap then today? Total self righteous indignation. I am feeling sick.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:49 pm

This was a recent Glenn Greenwald tweet. If you watch the clip the Newspeak is atrocious and there is no cross examination of the questioner. Why is that? So we do not know why Newspeak is asking these questions and it escapes scrutiny. Shock and awe.

Glenn Greenwald ‏@ggreenwald 8m
Rep @AlanGrayson, being treated like a leper on MSNBC, for expressing an anti-war view http://video.msnbc.msn.com/alex-witt/52900021#52900021 … #LeanForwardIntoOtherCountries

Alan Graysons petition

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 am

magamud wrote:
This was a recent Glenn Greenwald tweet. If you watch the clip the Newspeak is atrocious and there is no cross examination of the questioner. Why is that? So we do not know why Newspeak is asking these questions and it escapes scrutiny. Shock and awe.

Glenn Greenwald ‏@ggreenwald 8m
Rep @AlanGrayson, being treated like a leper on MSNBC, for expressing an anti-war view http://video.msnbc.msn.com/alex-witt/52900021#52900021 … #LeanForwardIntoOtherCountries

Alan Graysons petition

Glenn Greenwald is part of the Fifth Column. Don't believe me? Check out his narrative of 9/11/2001:
http://www.salon.com/2012/06/12/what_mi ... other_911/

So when Greenwald backs Grayson, it's time to look at what Grayson is really doing when he opposes the proposed attack against Syria. His end conclusion is correct, true, namely, that Syria should not be attacked, but his reasons are flawed and/or disingenuous. Grayson argues that America should never intervene (a morally indefensible position in the narrative of genuine crimes against humanity, FWIW) ... even in such hypothetical situations as a genuine gas attack by Assad. Of course, we all know that Syrian rebels funded by the power pyramid and its high minions (e.g. Bander Bush) carried out the gas attacks, e.g. to foment sectarian division in the duty of conquest, truth being a four-letter word.

In any event, Democrat Congressman Grayson's comments are intended to show the callousness of the joint Democratic and Republican Congressional regime when faced with the plight of gassed children ... thereby putting pressure on the regime to then change its mind and support the puppet dictator, Obama, as the vote on Syria is handed over to them. Grayson is merely the canary in the mine ... to gauge the level of public disgust at any perceived abandoning of the moral question in the face of gassed children ... to eventually steer this disgust back against the canary and others like him in Congress ... to finally return a vote to attack Syria.

Diabolical if not so predictable.

Note that Grayson reaffirms the official narrative of an Assad gas attack, e.g. when he implies that even if Assad had attacked his own people - which he didn't - that the US should still not intervene.

The lie is embedded at many levels.

Pax

ps: Watch the Corbett video (that I posted in the Syrian thread) ... to get a real feel of the reasons behind the antebellum immersing Syria. If Grayson had been honest, he would have mentioned the pipeline deals and the geopolitical aspirations of the region's sole nuclear power: the Rothschild virtual estate, Israel.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 am

Quote:
Glenn Greenwald is part of the Fifth Column.

I was using the GG, AG & MSNBC interaction to show the NEWSPEAK of the media vs a congressman. And how Newspeak can accuse and suggest War without any worry of cross examination, to explain who and what its belief system is. It has a teflon Jacket!

It would not surprise me if GG does not admit 911 false flag and in that he loses credibility. AG in the same corner im sure.

Quote:
His end conclusion is correct, true, namely, that Syria should not be attacked

Yea, you got this one Zook. War is bad.

Quote:
Grayson argues that America should never intervene

Wrong. And then you use this baseless assumption to ruin his moral credibility. He states with syria we should not intervene, but if Syria attacked Turkey due to NATO we would have. That newspeak anchor never vetted AG on providing food and medicine. Your like doing hopscotch or something. You just leap from here to there like a bullfrog.

Quote:
Democrat Congressman Grayson's comments are intended to show the callousness of the joint Democratic and Republican Congressional regime when faced with the plight of gassed children

That is exactly what the Newspeak line of suggestion was saying too. Now thats a coincidence.

Quote:
Grayson is merely the canary in the mine

I think AG knows hes up against Newspeak using women and children to forward their agenda. He is doing his best to throw off this deceit, develop more objectivity and look for other solutions.

That is precisely why I posted this video to show how truth needs to act vs. out right lying.

But you dont see that. You just try and discredit the post with FIFTH COLLUMN and AG is a powerless idiot about to die from noxious NWO fumes. Your a pogue Zook gtfo.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next