Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
DoubleThink 

Post Re: DoubleThink
If people really understood the use of NLP it would be banned from being used in secrecy. Much how were being poisoned, raped and enslaved. I had a friend the other day say I live in fear and discounts most of what I say. I said, au contraire, it is you who is afraid of facing the truth and you project illogical fear to not go there. In essence it takes a man to stand up to the truth. Denying such is the actual fantasy world and exhibits adolescents. Fascinating indeed....

Mon May 20, 2013 1:06 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
If people really understood the use of NLP it would be banned from being used in secrecy.

Yes, it would. I have realized how dismally poor my understanding of NLP and covert hypnosis really is, after all the reading I've been doing over the last few days, and the study I've put into identifying the techniques being used in the Derren Brown videos that I've already watched numerous times before. Now, however, my new knowledge has me seeing things in those videos I never saw before, things that Derren is obviously aware of and doing deliberately (Milton Erickson's "handshake induction" is one of these, and Derren never mentions it in his revelation of how he influenced Simon Pegg). It drives home that knowledge is indeed power, and in ways that don't immediately spring to mind.

My mind is still reeling from all this, making connections that I never imagined. One is that I think back to my college education, where in year four of my five years at the university I was considering using all my semester hours in psychology to make that my major field or even collect a second degree (I did neither). Never in any of my psychology courses did NLP or covert hypnosis make an appearance. Never!

magamud wrote:
In essence it takes a man to stand up to the truth.

It definitely takes something that we are being brainwashed to ignore.

Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Quote:
Never in any of my psychology courses did NLP or covert hypnosis make an appearance. Never!

None whatsoever. Perhaps just another version as to why psychiatrist dont get taught homeopathy. This points to what is the difference between knowledge and wisdom.
Its all in how one thinks. A child could see the deception. Knowledge can make someone a better liar.

If our education system taught how psychopathy is prevalent in our species most assuredly we would not be in this place. Im not sure what more of a warning you need then Cain and Able...

Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
If our education system taught how psychopathy is prevalent in our species most assuredly we would not be in this place.

Bingo! That is so true. It would make all the difference, which is why the ruling sociopaths will make sure it never happens.

magamud wrote:
Im not sure what more of a warning you need then Cain and Able...

It must be spelled out with great clarity and emphasis. Like most people, I learned the story of Cain and Abel, but the real meaning was lost on me. Like most people, I experienced horror and revulsion from that story, but no real understanding of the true nature of the sociopathic problem, which is the very source of human evil. Instead, I was unconsciously turned against the god responsible for this abysmal set of circumstances. The Bible makes things worse, confusing matters completely by attributing good to gods and evil to devils, when both good and evil derive from humans specifically and life generally. It is our responsibility, and only we can address and overcome the problem. Turning that responsibility over to a god completely disempowers us and dooms us to failure by favoring the sociopath. I don't believe it is an accident that the god of the Bible is a horrifying sociopath. Religion (or spirituality) was co-opted long ago to serve the sociopaths. Any god they remaster would be a reflection of their own psychopathology.

Mon May 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I wondered why Derren Brown only revealed the things that he did through speech to Pegg. Obviously there was more to it...you mentioned the handshake induction technique. Derren Brown also taps Pegg on the side of the shoulder, usually when he is saying something that relates to the BMX bike. I didn't read anything about that in Erickson's methods...or maybe that is just an extension of using touch to distract the conscious mind? It certainly was interesting to watch the video several times and notice something new each time.

Sun May 26, 2013 3:48 pm
Site Admin

meembob87 wrote:
I wondered why Derren Brown only revealed the things that he did through speech to Pegg.

Yes, Derren only scratched the surface with his explanation, and I think that was deliberate. Maybe he is like most performers and didn't want to give away all his secrets in order to minimize any potential competition from other performers.

Quote:
Derren Brown also taps Pegg on the side of the shoulder, usually when he is saying something that relates to the BMX bike.

Also note the gesture Pegg makes at 1:06 to emphasize "positivity", and then note how Brown uses that same gesture on Pegg at 1:20, 1:56, and 4:50.

Gestures (body language) are an integral part of the covert hypnosis technique. They are used very precisely by Obama in the same manner during his prepared speeches, as revealed in Parts 1 through 5 of this article. Obama is surely carefully coached on using these gestures, because this is a mind control science.

Quote:
I didn't read anything about that in Erickson's methods...or maybe that is just an extension of using touch to distract the conscious mind?

Erickson wrote a lot of books on this stuff, and we only get a tiny portion of his knowledge by reading summaries on Wikipedia. But it's enough to open our eyes to the hidden techniques the ruling sociopaths use to manipulate the public.

Quote:
It certainly was interesting to watch the video several times and notice something new each time.

Yes, this keeps happening to me, too. It's rather shocking, as it indicates the extent of my startling ignorance on the subject of covert conversational hypnosis, not to mention the complete ignorance of the general public, who are its primary victims.

Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? History The Government HOPES You Never Learn!

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 am
Site Admin

Mr. ULY posted that same video here. I am very happy to see it appear again, and I am watching the whole thing for a second time. I think it is one of the most important videos any American could ever see. It should be required viewing in public school and broadcast yearly on television, but that will never happen so long as sociopaths rule our nation.

The North Koreans don't even need to resort to propaganda against the Americans. All they need to do is tell the truth, which they have done admirably in this video. The average American is so indoctrinated by American propaganda that they cannot believe the truth when it is presented to them on a silver platter, as the North Koreans have done. Instead, Americans will accuse the North Koreans of propaganda!

Absolutely incredible. It reminds me so much of the Matrix.

Morpheus: "You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:11 am

This is some incredible shite. Our species is so down the drain. We will allow government to track how many times were going to the toilet, but god fricken forbid someone becomes intrusive with a camera. Where is the passion for real freedom?

Surveillance Camera Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... XYgvayux-w

Here was a comment from the above video. Apropos in my book.
Quote:
bmehilos
There's something wrong with society if the only person who wasn't a total jackass about this was a crackwhore.

This video is right up there with how lobotomized our species is. Someone please just flush the toilet.

The Holocaust Beach Party in California

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oQhuDkk ... e=youtu.be

Quote:
As a social experiment, media analyst Mark Dice asks California beach goers to sign a petition to prevent the Holocaust Beach Party from being canceled due to budget cuts, calling the Holocaust a "Jewish festival" to see if people are so out of touch with reality that they don't understand or remember what the Holocaust was.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Beware! This video contains NLP watch at your own risk.
He reinforces the need for a parental figure in big brother and to support single mother families. Everything is fine, the system is going just fine, continue to do good work for it and normalize any destruction of the constitution. Amazing stuff. Just hold on to the narrative no matter what. Force it down their throats and ignore any real opposition.

"We're Blessed To Live In A World Where Technology Allows Us To Connect Instantly"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpLWTijSgjw

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next