Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
DoubleThink 

Post Re: DoubleThink
Something else for consideration when it comes to doublethink.

I've been reading Joseph Farrell's e-book re Yahweh and the advent of the monothesium and how it is so divisory but has had much influence in the way we conceptualise the world and it aint based on any kind of harmony, when compared with ancient mystical thought.

Perhaps monothesium and contradictory morality in teh bible is responsible for the phenomenon of doublethink. God is love, yet god orders the flood in a bid to wipe out the planet. It's like living with a schizophrenic parent.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 pm

I would think were like a pendulum going back and forth from Poly to Mono theism over the centuries. Maybe like Religion and Science giving us an Orobourus of cycles in human consciousness spanning precession time.

What about the religions themselves that have all these gods representing Morality and Humanity. I suspect the image of the Kabbalah is a map of this type of intentional programming.
Keep the mind in a state of flux sort of thing without synthesis....

So no synthesis on morality ensues, as in always in debate and the bad behaviors keep happening.
This is in our present social dynamics. More specifically like politics.

Like how did corporatism invade the planet in the guise of natural evolution and exterminator. Double think....

Last edited by magamud on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 am

Quote:
Split brain subjects are probably a great personification of doublethink, albeit not subtle!

I just got this and most definitely more evidence of physicality supporting the Bi cameral mind. Especially with the nerve crossover in limbs and eyes.
Ambidextrous people have an advantage in analysis? :geek:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 am

Yes like advancements and progress in the name of a higher standard of living whilst simultaneously poisoning the air we breathe to attain it!

Well, it's more complicated than that.

Schizophrenics have a higher instance of left-handedness. Mixed handedness is an indicator of schizotypy - schizotypy being personality characteristics on a continuum ranging from imaginative to psychotic episodes.

The corpus callosum seems to be there to keep the two brains from integrating. Perhaps our fragile human minds cannot handle integration, as madness ensues?

Or integration may be more specific to certain facets of the left and right hemispheres. The conscious light of the left hemisphere maybe needed to illuminate the fog of the subconscous mind, which is perhaps located in the right hemisphere, as is, perhaps, the collective unconscious.

That's how behaviour experts can tell if someone is lying. When asked a question someone will often look upwards to answer it - this an indicator of someone accessing a visual image. If you look up and to the left you are accessing a visual image contained in your memory. You are thinking about something that actually happened. If you look up and to the right, you are being creative and forming an image in your mind, i.e. lying. So eye movements are indicative of what part of your mind you are using to think i.e. left and right hemisphere.

When people stare off to the left alot it indicates depression, depression can be indicative of right hemisphere dominance. Denial is the domain of left hemisphere - it assesses self and the world very very optimistically. Right hemisphere stroke sufferers, where right hemisphere is inactivated, tend to view teh world in cripplingly optimistic terms. So, I think we do need to use the best of both hemispheres but mixed handedness may be a sign of confused thinking if we go by the evidence of schizotypy.

So, integrating both hemisphere is perhaps not as straight forward as learning to use both hands equally.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:57 am

Thought I'd share a poetic illustration of the emptiness of words in politics in this satirical poem by Carol Ann Duffy. Where Weasils and Ferrits represent left and right wing and in reality there is little difference. No one to vote for, you are voting for the same corrupt system. It is also an excellent example of doublethink and how fluent politicians are use empty language (symbolised by the egg, the egg also being symbolic of life) and creative translations of the truth. And of course, how language is the conduit to hypnotise people - split consciousness.

It was explained to Sir Robert Armstrong that 'weasel words' are 'words empty of meaning, like an egg which has its contents sucked out by a weasel'

Weasel Words

Let me repeat that we Weasels mean no harm.
You may have read that we are vicious hunters,
but this is absolutely not the case. Pure bias
on the part of your Natural History Book. Hear, Hear.

We are long, slim-bodied carnivores with exceptionally
short legs and we have never denied this.
Furthermore, anyone here today could put a Weasel
down his trouser-leg and nothing would happen. Weasel
laughter.

Which is more than can be said for the Ferrets opposite.
You can trust a weasel, let me continue, a Weasel
does not break the spinal cord of its victim with one
bite.
Weasel cheers. Our brown fur coats turn white in winter.

And as for eggs, here is a whole egg. It looks like an
egg.
It is an egg. Slurp. An egg. Slurp. A whole egg. Slurp...Slurp..

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 pm
Site Admin

Politician -- 1. someone fluent in the use of empty words, doublethink, and other means of deception and manipulation
2. a highly successful sociopath

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm

I wonder when it happens to non sociopathic politicians. When do you begin to use empty words? When do you begin to make promises that you have no intention of keeping? When does it begin?

David and Edward Milliband are brothers. Ed is leader of labour, his bro, David was also a member of Labour. Neither are particularly revolutionary, more of the same. Their father, Ralph Miliband was a neo marxist. Would he be turning in his grave?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010 ... -john-gray

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 pm
Site Admin

I wonder when it happens to non sociopathic politicians.

They are "weeded out" by the sociopaths. Politics has become a private club of sociopaths. Anyone that is empathetic, honest, serving the common good, or a person of integrity will be set up for a fall, repeatedly, until they actually do fall. The club members in "good standing" are, on the contrary, protected from prosecution for any real wrong-doing perpetrated against the public they pretend to represent.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Quote:
nongeneration

That's how behaviour experts can tell if someone is lying. When asked a question someone will often look upwards to answer it - this an indicator of someone accessing a visual image. If you look up and to the left you are accessing a visual image contained in your memory. You are thinking about something that actually happened. If you look up and to the right, you are being creative and forming an image in your mind, i.e. lying. So eye movements are indicative of what part of your mind you are using to think i.e. left and right hemisphere.

Wowsa that is good stuff. I need to go watch Bill Ryan's interviews again now. Daunting thought. It's a shame that the interviewee in one of his most compelling ones to date, the one which brought thousands of new members to his forum and which had received at last count over 150,000 hits, had his back to the audience.

If you want to see something interesting though: click on this page and scroll down to Bill Ryan's "The Rulers of the World" interview. Click on the You Tube video link, which when I checked not long ago had received upwards of 150,000 hits on Bill Ryan's AlphaZebra channel, and see what happens when you do this now.

Try it. See what happens now. I wonder whether Bill Ryan's followers know what's going on.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 pm

"I've Never Been Asked By A President To Do Something I Thought Was Illegal."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btsaZDEn9VI

Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next