Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Creating our reality 
Site Admin

Post Creating our reality
It's been maybe 50 years since I read the book as a boy. It was a mysterious story that filled me with amazement and wonder. It makes more sense now, after five decades of struggling to understand the world we live in. There's something about us humans. We have a characteristic that someone is trying to erase. It's called “will”.

I remembered his name in the shower this morning – Glenn Cunningham. And my memory is nothing to write home about. Evidently, there really is something about us humans. And maybe we shouldn't limit it to humans. Maybe it applies to all living things. Maybe life is special.

Here is a condensed version of the story of Glenn Cunningham. I read the entire book, some 50 years ago, which contained more detailed information about the tedious and seemingly futile massage and manipulation that Glenn himself applied to his useless legs, the same legs the “wise” doctors wanted to amputate.

What about humanity's legs? Will we ever be able to stand? Dare we even dream of taking a few steps? Where could we go if we could actually walk? And who could imagine how far humanity could travel if we could run?

Where is our collective will?

Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 am

Post Re: Creating our reality
It is happening right now.......you, sending out the messasge to others who are resonating on the same wave length. IMAGINE A WONDERFUL WORLD AND FEEL HOW THAT WOULD FEEL.

Send that thought out to the world. ALso do not stop actions that will make this possible. First the thought, then action.

EASY...........that is right. Each day in every way we are getting better and better, stronger and stronger. COULE.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:01 am

Thanks Chico....what an inspirational story. I will give this to my son to read. It's a good one...

Quote:
What about humanity's legs? Will we ever be able to stand? Dare we even dream of taking a few steps? Where could we go if we could actually walk? And who could imagine how far humanity could travel if we could run?

Where is our collective will?

Our collective will is building....it's strong in a few and building every moment by more and more people. We are imagining and we are working towards creating it.... :!:

Lee

Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 am

Subconscious Mind Power

Quick subliminal overview with some cool music.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:18 am

Original Silva Method techniques

Jose Silva - The Silva Method - The Alpha Reinforcement Exercise

Treat yourself to this amazing gentleman's hypnosis session. You have to lie down on a couch or floor and just relax. THIS IS WELL WORTH THE TIME. He is a master.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am

Thanks...I feel better 8-)

Warm wishes...
Lee

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]