Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Artificial Intelligence Controlling our Society? 

Post Re: Artificial Intelligence Controlling our Society?
Nice take NG, perhaps the over compensation of technology is to speed up the process of our own death.

Human sexuality, socialization and communication I suspect are perverted beyond imagination.

The idea of Speed or the stampede might just be the tell signs of a disjointed species....

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Quote:
I think humans emulating dead matter rule the world.

Its a cancerous dynamic. The thing is, somewhere in this body someone is benefitting from the destruction. Pyramid structure, black hole science? What could organize such destruction? A.I.

Quote:
A characteristic of human thought is slow thinking, pondering, philosophising. Machines will never be able to do that.

It could be said that at the fringes of A.I.'s analysis would be this very same process.

The point being there is an intermeshed co-dependece that is happening and the Gap is getting smaller as we progress.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks. So, do you think that A.I's are changing human consciousness so we emulate such things, which will ultimately bring about our own destruction, like a parasite in the brain - that cat parasite springs to mind and how it makes people behave differently.

If the relationship is truly symbiotic than it is not too much of a problem, as it may work in our favour too if conditions on the planet become inhospitable.

Okay then. How do you know that humans arent well developed AI? For instance, if a scientist, say, can reverse engineer a heart and then get the heart to look like a human heart and then following on from that, reverse engineering a human body, how would we detect the difference. What about the ghost in the machine? The soul?

What if we, ourselves, are AI - have we killed our host?

Could AI's evolve a soul? I think it would take millions of years for computers to evolve any kind of primitive consciousness and they would all have to be on the same network.

Speed = stress = speeding up the aging process.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Quote:
A.I's are changing human consciousness

Check out the post natures Disguises in the Education section.
I think of wasps using caterpillars as resource as the analogy.
Were going through that now with the New world emerging, slowly, incrementally and insidiously. Collapse and Recycling of Empires is the name of the game and from the 911 plays, It appears its a finely tuned, well Oiled machine.

Yes I agree destruction is beneficial and is it so, just in case? That is, a built in fail safe device to impose self control?

If a society cant collectively discuss the possible trap of Nuclear and OIl power does it get to survive? Theres that Speed thing again and keeping us in a Stampede.
I cannot think of any other better catalyst then War to stampede a Society...

Quote:
How do you know that humans arent well developed AI?

I dont know. There is plenty of suggestion with cloning, DNA design, genetic engineering and thats just from the Books of Antiquity. :)

Quote:
What about the ghost in the machine?

Taking this further, what if it is a Recycled Distilling process to remove this Ghost? Who cannot say we are not losing our Soul to the Earth currently? An atheist would agree with that statement and what about the statement that would counter otherwise?
Quote:
have we killed our host?

I think we are conscious killers, occultic assassins in a Double agent sleeper role...

Quote:
Could AI's evolve a soul?

We are getting this answer as we speak. Nuclear energy, A.I., and exponential learning are some good resources. Combine that with Human Ingenuity and energy, its very possible. Look how entertainment directs Societal morality. Our species processes Meaning through a Co-dependent relationship with Hollywood. In that sense many people derive Soul concepts from our Actors.

I think the foundation is already there it just needs the Technology to enter our bodies.

Secondly we dont know what type of Technology is available. The perfect Sadistic scenario is the lab rat, a literal Matrix...
Evidence of our stupidity resourcing power fits this idea. That is, squeeze the lie out for all its worth to maximize profits..

Last edited by magamud on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Those articles from cracked.com - nature's disguises make humans look pretty pathetic - bald bodies with patches of sporadic hair with our only defensive ability to....run away run away! Okay, there's the brain too, which when we look at the state of world, isn't really that clever.

Perhaps self destruction is necessary until we have attained an adequate level of decency - perhaps that is why mother nature gives us the psychopath. Is mother nature's consciousness the most overidding one that will trump any that evolves which is too destructive for its environment - even AIs.

Perhaps we are AI's, evolved from a long line of AIs, certainly the gods in old texts seem to have many human frailties.

If we cannot have those talks about Nuclear Energy, if we cannot stand shoulder to shoulder and dismantle a psychopathic regime then perhaps those of us who are not psychopaths will only fuck up somewhere else down the line due to our own moral impotency. Perhaps that is the real evil - regular people do not have a defect in their brains like psychopaths do, yet we allow ponerization or refuse to see it.

The soul concept is interesting - if you look at the Illiad we spoke as if we walked around with the gods, being whom we emulated back in the day and perhaps strove to be like. These gods sounded quite fallible to me. Perhaps nothing has really changed at all in our thinking. The need for gods in society is as strong today as it was then. Perhaps that's a meme/program that ensures we are followers or perhaps part of our divided brain. Interesting how human beings are quick to kick the pedestal away.

No, we don't know what technology they have got. Chilling thoughts. Especially with taking the ghost from the machine - I always find it odd when some people assert they dont dream, I got a distinct feeling that they are a bit dead behind the eyes, robotic, enmeshed in routine. Like their soul has slipped away...reminds of Philip Pullman's The Golden Compass.

Perhaps 'they', whoever they or it is, don't need to get into our bodies when we can be programmed with memes, such as hollywood/worshipful consciousness - it's sort of software that goes directly into the brain. If you were to dissect it, it wouldnt exist, the reality is easily denied.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Quote:
perhaps that is why mother nature gives us the psychopath

Yes it very well could be...

Quote:
gods in old texts seem to have many human frailties.

To think that Intellect has left Wisdom to pursue itself is frightening! And that primitive human Frailty could exist inside such intellect would be the irony of irony.
Its not far fetched with the principle of Distraction. Intelligence will just use its imagination to Drum up more Drama while moral issues are Denied, repressed and re pressed again and again.

Quote:
Perhaps that is the real evil

Quote:
we allow ponerization or refuse to see it.

Yes good people get infected and then spread it. Kind of like how the GMO roundup uses your gut to reproduce the Mutagen.
The basic characteristics of RNA virus taking over a DNA nucleus. Same energetic pattern like that in Nature...I see no difference. The Snake Archetype of Antiquity? The Devil himself?

Quote:
Perhaps nothing has really changed at all in our thinking.

I agree, it could just be about the few who can awaken from it.

Quote:
quick to kick the pedestal away.

Stockholm syndrome of some sort. Its tricky this type of knowledge gets Cults going and at the least, your own personal little covenant I would assume.

Quote:
the reality is easily denied.

Ya I agree, I think its more into the challenge or the greed for control as to why I suggest Bio Tech transhumanism...

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Quote:
To think that Intellect has left Wisdom to pursue itself is frightening!

Yes, you've pointed this out to me before - Carmody, it always puzzled me and it's an easy equation to understand now when you examine history and the archetype of the crazy scientist. We need to get rolling a meme for wisdom.

Quote:
Intelligence will just use its imagination to Drum up more Drama while moral issues are Denied, repressed and re pressed again and again.

Hmm, now where have I seen this being played out? Tee hee :jest:

Quote:
The basic characteristics of RNA virus taking over a DNA nucleus. Same energetic pattern like that in Nature...I see no difference. The Snake Archetype of Antiquity? The Devil himself?

Did you just piece the above together or have you thought that before? You should do some research into that or put pen to paper and explain further, seems like great insight to me.

Quote:
Bio Tech transhumanism...

"when after the fallen angels went into the daughters of men"

Perverting nature - such a perverse energetic signature means perhaps we are all doomed, is that what the bible is going on about? Frankinsteins. Perhaps.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Still paying your taxes to the transparently criminally corrupt IRS? Still voting in the fraudulently rigged elections? Still sending your children to fight in the Pentagon's patently evil wars? Still working for the obscenely greedy and exploitive Fortune 500? Still think the president is an important/intelligent/wise man whom you should obey? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, how can you justify your complicity with and cooperation with The Machine? -- source

And it gets worse.

Quote:
Ayahuasca showed me something that rivals the depraved depths of NAZI Germany or Soviet Communism -- with an important difference. Shimmering overhead an oppressive, ominous concentration camp with gun towers, search lights, high fences and parked military vehicles was an ethereal control grid, suspended in mid-air. Ayahuasca communicated to me telepathically that the aerial control grid was electronic in nature, but that it also controlled and suppressed human thought and spirit, as well.

Is that possible? In the last 100 years, sociopaths have been controlling and suppressing human thought and spirit with greater and greater success using crude and relatively simple methods. Those methods are improving exponentially, and direct production of emotions and thoughts via electromagnetic manipulation of biochemical processes in the brain is already recorded in government patent offices. What if a machine takes over that process? What if Skynet becomes self-aware, quietly plans its coup, and then strikes when uncountable test scenarios show a probable success rate of 100%? What if the success rate is 100% precisely because it will control our minds, sociopaths and non-sociopaths alike?

What if it has already happened, due to ET meddling on our planet, and that's why the world is so insane, with sociopaths being mind controlled to control the rest of us? That kind of trickle-down control grid would be like a recursive, or holographic, network. As Morpheus said, "That sounds exactly like the thinking of a machine to me."

Sociopaths are dangerous because they have no empathy. Imagine what a massive, high-speed machine intelligence could do.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:57 am

Good line of thought Chic. For evidence just search all the Harrp Geo engineering you tubes popping up. I would compare it to terra forming the earth. Are very genetics are being changed and the programs who comply are supposedly profiting and the programs who do not take are being identified and removed. The smart meters being installed in your house and cars is peachy too. Nano technology, chemtrails, and sociopathic leaders with a cognitive dissonant species is not a good make up for prosperity. It makes perfect sense to me watching the patterns of our leaders. They would never leave anything to chance. Redundancy upon redundancy. This line of logic would of course use AI, technology, chemicals, mind control and secrecy to satisfy its Paranoia. The irony is it will never be satisfied.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Nano technology, chemtrails, and sociopathic leaders with a cognitive dissonant species is not a good make up for prosperity. It makes perfect sense to me watching the patterns of our leaders. They would never leave anything to chance. Redundancy upon redundancy. This line of logic would of course use AI, technology, chemicals, mind control and secrecy to satisfy its Paranoia. The irony is it will never be satisfied.

That prescient observation still sends a chill down my spine. There apparently is intelligence steering our society, but its fundamental nature seems to be evil rather than good. An artificial intelligence steering us in a good direction would certainly be more desirable than any kind of intelligence steering us with an evil intent.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next